Name a more based state

Pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFBU7epsfXo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Carolina#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kentucky or West Virginia you filthy mormon.

>voting for evan mcmuffin

no thanks

>meth states

>>meth states
Fake news.

What is it like living there as a non-Mormon Asian? Kinda interested in working in U of Utah

Queensland

New Hampshire

This

Arizona

California

This.

Texas
From typical meaning of based

>3.2% alcohol beer
>magic underwear

Alaska or Maine

I don’t even know what state that is. Udaho? Mondiana? Oklabama?

Like literally what is that thing

Probably most states are better. I’d say any state in New England or at least one with distinguishable characteristics

South Carolina is the only state that has gotten more white since the last census.

Sherman went easy on you human trash imo

>Yankee mad that his sister is fucking a dominican
Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L L Y A M E R I C A N

As an unlucky sorry bastard who has lived here for 1.5 years: Stay the fuck out.

I've warned it.

It's filled with insane homeless to the brim, junkies are everywhere and everyone. All white people are white trash, worse white trash than you have ever known to exist.

There are wetbacks everywhere. California is flooding in and a 1 bedroom is 1,200$ a month without utilities in the murder part of the cities.

There are rapefugees and beggars on every corner.

Mormons are mentally retarded trash, and so are the non Mormons.

Please help me, anyone.

>no weed

Utah will always be Illinois' enemy, after the South.

Michganistan.
Fuck ohio
Inshala

I don't have a sister but literally only a piece of human garbage would break a sweat over the color of other men's penises. Typical South Carolina dickbrained dandy

Canada since you don't have to crawl towards your death.

>t. nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=LFBU7epsfXo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Carolina#Demographics

State of based

And yet Massachusetts ranks higher than South Carolina on every positive metric beyond your obsession with race

I wonder why that is?

Maybe try focusing on something more productive. Read a book. Learn something new.

The South's obsession with race is directly linked to its degeneracy and inability to accede to its proper place in the modern world. It will always be a laughing stock and a backwater so long as you morons care more about skin color than, you know, civilization building. Build a fucking library and use it you uneducated cultureless banjo-doodling shit heads.

based mass

Fuck off back to your own country you dumb cunt and get your own shitty house in order, you cretinous potato-hoarding serf

>Massachusetts ranks higher
Because it's more white and rich (not for long though)
>Being this butthurt that your state is becoming more and more mud by the day
I'm sure that "civilization"-you know, the one that actively shits on and removes white men and successful minorities from positions of power and passes legislation that makes intentional hiv infection a felony is going to stick around for a while after your autistic utopian multicultural fantasy comes to life.

Eat a stolen watermelon and calm down, chimp.

hello nigger/niggerlover

Massachusetts ranks higher because we New Englanders value hard work, personal responsibility, educational attainment, and civic engagement. These are New England values and they emanate from our heritage as New Englanders. They have nothing to do with your petty and moronic anxieties over people's skin tones.

>this mad
are you a gay half-black jew by any chance?

Get a real job, shill

I love any person who believes in the principles of the American founding and constitution, regardless of skin color. To suggest otherwise you'd have to be a traitor to your history, or a Southerner--but I repeat myself

Nah I just don't like Ruskies and neither should you. These savages are not our friends

>we New Englanders value hard work, personal responsibility, educational attainment, and civic engagement.
>They have nothing to do with your petty and moronic anxieties over people's skin tones.
Jesus I guess this is where the amerimutt memes originate from. Do us all a favor and post a picture of your forearm for us.

I'm not going to satisfy your fetish, sorry buddy

>I'm a pure bred new englander, I swear

West Virginia is the powerhouse of the united states because it's so white! and powerful! and intelligent!

im from illinois, nigger. if you love niggers so much then move to washington park for a month.

I like Minnessota