>be American
>get shot
lol stupid amerimutts

should we raid him?

>reach for waistband in threatening manner
>get shot
?

*acquits you*

it happened in 2016, everyone basically knows his personal info, he's a cop so nobody cares/is willing

he's off scott free and an innocent man is dead

O SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEE

>be american
>cop forces you to crab walk toward him while singing his favorite soundgarden song
>your pants start to fall off and you don't want the cop to see your dick
>pull up pants
>get shot

How do you stop him?

*teleports in front of your hotel room*
heh, you're fucked kiddo
*shoots entire clip of police issue self defense assault rifle into your chest*
*gains 1.25% percent for defending freedom*

Legit looks like a school shooter

>clip
lol noguns europoors

>mfw the 56% memes are real

innocent man dies all the time, you need someone famous

>the officer, Philip Brailsford, was acquitted by a popular jury.

Why americans are so retarded?

I like his cap

>be a blubbering mess already on the ground with clearly no gun in his pants
>supported by several other officers in the back
>couldn't do what a police officer should do and de-escalate a situation with words
>dude shoot first ask questions later lmao

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE OFFICER

>the man shot and killed looks less degenerate and thuggish than the actual officer decked in tatts and a face like a psycho

I really want to know if most Americans are okay with this. Guy on the right legit looks like one of my H Antorus raid buddies while the one on the left looks like he's ready to shoot up a concert.

Most Americans don't even know that this happened.

The video wasn't shown and neither was a transcript of what was said during the shooting

He's right, I dont know what yall are talking about at all

yeah the victim is a normal family man, the cop looks like a sperg who barely finished school without shooting it up

AMERICAN JUSTICE AT ITS FINEST

boring normal old people dying doesn't makes for good media stories it seems

Specially if the victim is a white male full of privileges.

Oh, yes, the perfect judgment, American justice is clearly the worst in the first world.
You will have money, but you will still be a shitty country.
It's shameful that this kind of thing happens there every year, and everything stays the same.

How's that even possible?

we deserve this

this country deserves to die

>be american
>get humiliated before getting shot
God bless

Well, probably getting worse with people like Roy Moore as judges.

>My commands are too complicated for you, exterminator.

>getting
Roy Moore has been a judge for some long time m8

Why do you think he engraved this on his gun?

Yeah, with judges like that, no wonder this happens.

Why does he need an ar 15 seriously is it standard issue?

improve his K/D

The guy really is a manchild

I think most people don't give a shit desu - I haven't seen a single Facebook post and my feed is full of political twats.

desu I wonder if it's because he's white, like people who never post shit about police killing are about to post about this and think "Wait will someone call me out for not posting about the 2 dozen black men murdered by police since?"

>"Wait will someone call me out for not posting about the 2 dozen black men murdered by police since?"

Because 90% of the time the black men "murdered" were acting like dumb cunts

it's his own personal weapon

like a man crawling with his head down can pull out a gun and shoot the police officer fast enough. In that situation the cop wouldn't be in danger of a gun until the hypothetical gun was visible.

what a fucking scummy thing to do

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
the video is right here

>clip

It would have been unfair to the officer to show the video or the transcript.

*shoots you for breathing*

Thank you canada

If I'm a cop and idk what this guy is packing I'm taking the shot too

>can see his hand come back with no gun
that cop should be in jail on first degree murder

Maybe not make him play twister beforehand, confusing the poor SOB, prolonging the situation.
>KEEP YOUR HANDS UP, DON'T TAKE THEM DOWN FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER IF YOU DO WE WILL KILL YOU
>NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME

Probably it'd be best if you killed yourselves seeing as you can't see what's wrong.

I hate pigs. fucking scum of the world. unlike niggers, I actually go across the street when I see cops.

BOOOOOOORN IN THE USAAAAA

dont worry youll die by getting shot
átok

Why didn't Trump tweet about this but he can tweet about a foiled stabbing attack in Paris?

Doesn't pander to his base of racists and pedos

I genuinely cannot understand how certain people here claim that the officer's action was unjustified, had you watched the video would you see that 'the victim' has indeed, as the canadian fella pointed out, reached for waistband in threatening manner even after being warned multiple times by the officer not to do so beforehand. I feel sorry for the guy but the officer is certainly not guilty.

how?

Every suspect not making it to court is a failure on the part of police

ill empty a mag into your head when you make a threatening move edgy polfag bydlo, die shitstain

>be American police officer
>Find drunk citizen
>Make him or her perform arbitrary set of instructions x times to justify executing them

If I were a threat in a country where purchasing a hand gun is comparable in terms of ease to buying a loaf of bread you would be more than welcome to do so.
Except the police officer asked several times whether the suspect was under any influence of alcohol receiving a negative answer each time.

You are right, it could be perceived that he was reaching for a firearm.

HOWEVER, the response team already had them on the floor with arms forward prior to the shooting. Why would they not use this to handcuff and detain? Even with the threat of additional gunmen, surely there are more practical and safe ways of securing the suspects aside from yelling at a clearly intoxicated man you are going to kill him if he can not perform verbal tasks correctly.

It is manslaughter at the very least. I if this was released literally anywhere else in the world, there would be civil unrest. But as per usual, it is the land of the free that is completely unresponsive to this.

>I feel sorry
Don't fucking lie, you don't care in the slightest.

Yes the testimony of a terrified drunk is absolute unquestionable truth, there were zero signs to the contrary

Can you tell me why Sup Forumsfags are such bootlickers for authoritarians? You shouldn't support a fourth reich if you aren't prepared to deal with situations like this

Lmao, left has a genetically superior positive canthial, right has a subhuman negative tilt. He did the world a favour, pshhh.

Guess who's being paid to risk his life to serve and protect civilians. The cop, or the civilian?
If you have a horrified, sobbing guy, who's begging for his life and clearly not resisting, held at gunpoint by six policemen armed with assaults rifles and crawling towards you on all fours in the most disadvantageous position for shooting out there, you fucking wait for confirmation of a gun in his hand before you open fire. And by "open fire" I mean "put 5 caps into him to make sure he stays dead". What you certainly don't do is execute the poor sod after his empty hand is already back in front of him. And that's just the shooting itself, not the unholy mess of a power trip that were the commands shouted at the guy.
Fucking bootlickers, I swear.

STOP RIGHT THERE MOTHERFUCKER

CROSS YOUR LEFT KNEE OVER YOUR RIGHT ELBOW

LOOK AT ME! NOW TURN 180 DEGREES AND
FACE ME

YAW 5 DEGREES TO STARBOARD! STOP! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! DID I SAY TO UNCROSS YOUR ELBOW MOTHERFUCKER?!?!?!

*BANGBANGBANGBANG*

Man, that was close, the balloon animal that 8-year-old autistic kid was holding looked like it might have been a 9M133 Korney ATGM

The blubbering fool was reaching multiple times behind his back and generally not following orders properly. Was the cop in the right or wrong then? Possibly right, except, well, it doesn't really fucking matter, because the situation never should have gotten to this point. The guy was clearly drunk or under some substance, despite what he was muttering. And instead of having him lie on the ground or stand still or whatever it takes for the cop to come over and have him cuffed, the cop was like:
>Yo, you didn't come out when i told ya to, now i'm in a bad mood. If you move your hands i'll kill ya. If you uncross your legs, or i think you uncross your legs i'll kill ya. In fact you are going to have to work very hard to stay alive. Now do you understand everything i've said? Because if you don't i'll kill ya.

>"Simon says: don't pull your shorts up"
>*pulls shorts up*
>get shot
It's only fair, the officer was clearly playing by the rules.

>"On the next episode of Cops...."
>"SIR, PLEASE MAINTAIN PERFECT FORM DURING THAT PIROUETTE OR YOU WILL BE SHOT"

But the victim was 100%. It's just wh*Toids getting what they deserve.

*claps at you, shout 'GOD BLESS AMERICA' and die*

Thank you for your service

America clearly needs friendly robot police regulated by NSA since the humans are faulty. Protectron when?

Lol think if the one getting killed was black instead.

Would have been shitstorm for months.

I don't remember him saying reach behind your back three times.

youtu.be/Zrl2Dm8Rwtk

i dont remember me saying you are allowed to breathe, die shitstain, átok

Very good and never seen it before, thanks for sharing. Reminds me of Black white supremacist and Black Bush

Rolling

Roll

Ok.

I got his info if anyone is interested

OBEY AND SHUT UP

NSA pls your honey pot is not gonna fool anyone.

Is it normal for the police to have they own guns? Thought it was standard equipment for everyone. And that they were not allowed to have such shit engraved on it.

roll

Wut? Why the fuck would I share his shit if I'm NSA? That literally doesn't even make sense.

ohhh

You now realize that modern cops and soldiers have grew up playing Counter Strike and think real life is like their video games.

we should have let the south just leave

I think they recruited a lot of mind tweisted war veterans that now behave like they are still at war and see every civilian as a potential thread.

The cop claimed he fired because he was reaching for his waist.

Notice the wording there, "reaching". The video shows the hand back forward and obviously empty. That's why the evidence was being withheld, the video contradicts his story and shows he fired on a clearly unarmed man.

Roll

10 meters per second
*Does a barrel roll*
What happens to Farther Christmas when he gets stuck down a chimney?
He gets Claustrophobic

He wasn't reaching anywhere, he lost his balance because the dumb cop told him to crawl towards him with hands up and legs crossed behind his back, how the fuck are you supposed to do that.

>Is it normal for the police to have they own guns?

In America, yes. I only recently learned this thanks to this case and it blew my fucking mind.

mmmm, not really. A lot of them are wannabe soldiers. They think they're domestic badasses akin to marines, which explains edgy shit like Hiring this demographic of course increases the likelihood of cops having violent power trips when they see themselves as soldiers deployed against civilians rather than people who are supposed to work with people