Babylon 5 trhead boyos

Babylon 5 trhead boyos

The show is finally available for streaming on go90, all the episodes except the movies for some reason.

can someone link that horrid cgi fighting its funny

THE NAME OF THE PLACE

IS BABYLON 5

inb4 MEESTAH GEEAHBALDEE

I think it's because JMS has the rights to the movies while WB owns the TV series. Anyway, this is fucking neat thanks OP.

I really tried to give this show a chance but eventually gave up about 10 eps into season 2. Nearly every character annoyed the fuck out of me and it got worse with each episode. Fuck this show.

No problem m8, and the app is chromecast compatible too so fuck yes

I just wanted you to know that even though I'm a B5 fan, I won't be participating ITT

Leave.

Now.

"SARAH, CLEAR THE ROAD!"

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Well, isn't somebody just an entitled, poor judgement little bitch?

> JMS claims he shot the show so it would be ready for widescreen
> DVDs are released, the show looks like shit in widescreen

Did they ever fix that or was it ruined forever?

I downloaded this ages ago, should I get around to watching it, or is it shit not worth my time?

I like it.

You'd be better off finding a 4:3 rip, they completely fucked up the DVD transfer to widescreen and it looks worse than it did to start with.

If you can past the cheap sfx and first season being mostly crap then you'll find out it's the greatest sci-fi show of all time.

>first season mostly crap

All the people I've talked to who rewatched season 1 after finishing the show say that season 1 was only bad to them because they couldn't piece together all the hints and nods to the rest of the show, and that actually it was pretty good.

I love season one honestly.

Oh I agree you need to watch it for all the foreshadowing and the few stand-out episodes but most of the worst episodes in the entire show as in season one. It had a lower budget than later seasons so looks worse. The average level of the acting was pretty bad too.

I know it looks worse on a first watch, but somehow I was able to get past the SXF, and I didn't think the acting was bad. In fact the only episode in the whole season I don't like was TKO, the one with Garibaldi's friend who wanted to MMA fight some aliens. It wasn't even written by JMS so I feel no guilt in skipping it when I rewatch the show.

I have always been here.

If I take that suit off, will you die? You're a big vorlon.

>I will do as you ask. But there is a price. I will not be there to help you when you go to Za'Ha'Dum.

>You already told me that if I go to Za'ha'Dum I would die. If you want to withhold your help when the time comes, fine. I'll go it alone.

>You do not understand. But you will..

>if Sheridan hadn't asked Kosh to strike against the Shadows to rally the League of Non-Aligned Worlds, Kosh wouldn't have died and could have saved Sheridan at Za'Ha'Dum which means he could have lived longer than 20 years and had more time with Delenn.

>tfw Kosh died

>tfw the last of Kosh's essence died to stop Ulkesh.

>tfw Ulkesh was a fucking cunt to everyone, even Sinclair

you did read the books right?

Ignore book posts.

Hide spinoff posts.

Do not reply to non-mainseries posts.

Why isn't any of this cool shit in Season 1? Should I just skip it?

*blocks your hard drive*
You are not ready for skipping.

What's the story with this show?

Is it like Andromeda?

Ragesh 3 belongs to the centauri

It's like Deep Space 9 but with actually good characters and amazing interpersonal rivalries. Also the best interrogation scene in film and tv history.

Post the angry Sup Forums user meme image.

I dont have it

Of course its like Deep Space 9. Paramount stole the idea from JMS.

How does it compare to Farscape? I'm starting s4 and want another sci-fi show to watch after I'm done.

It´s good. But caution, B5 starts with the weakest episodes and s5 its not satisfing.

Thanks man.

you should probably just kill yourself you worthless fucking faggot.

Regarding Season 1 of Babylon 5: it is *no worse* than the first season of any Trek. Yeah, it's boring but it is "worthy" stuff, and, unlike most of the Star Treks, it at least lays the foundation for the rollercoaster that starts in Season 2.

S1 of Babylon 5 is better than S1 of Farscape. I found S1 of Farscape almost unwatchable.

>Yeah, it's boring
It's not

Dude, I love Babylon 5, but season 1 is boring.

You going to tell me that episode that ends with Sinclair demonstrating the diversity of the human race by presenting the alien ambassador with a line-up of Sikhs, rabbis, etc is exciting? Get the fuck out of here.

Season One of Farscape has a lot of issues. Crais is a boring villain. No Chiana until later in the season. The cast haven't gelled together yet. Crichton hasn't gotten insane at this point. But overall, I found it was a more interesting watch than season one of Babylon 5.

But overall, both shows are great in their own ways. Babylon 5 was like eating a steak. Farscape was like snorting really good crack.

I'm now imagining the IMAGINE meme as Londo as he stands there and greets 500 shitty humans with their shitty religions.

you get out of here you little fucking queer, it's like the first chapter of a book, it's setting everything up, fair enough if you didn't like that particular episode but to shit on the whole season as boring is just retarded.

Yeah, that episode where Lennier builds a motorbike. I was on the edge of my fricking seat!!!

>except the movies for some reason.
It's because the movies from zombie-Babylon 5 are kinda shitty.

>Lennier builds a motorbike.
yeah that was a good episode, it sounds like you don't like the show much at all reddit.

I forget, what was with Garibaldis missing level? Why did the blueprints skip an entire level? Why was there a cult living in it and what was the monster he killed?

Signs and Potents, don't miss that

I quite like the "voice in the wilderness" episodes and the Babylon squared ones, but they're a bit weird

Don't miss the season finale, that's fantastic! Makes watching all the meh episodes before then worthwhile as they all just click.

I wouldn't say avoid any episodes, but drink heavily before watching "TKO". Its dogshit, but hey at least its not season 5