I am from Iran, ask away!

I am from Iran, ask away!

Favorite dish?

dagoth ur was right and you know it, nerevar was a complete cunt.

Chubek the furry is that you?

Two part question:

1. Does your country have oil?
2. If so, do you know of any major strategic bombing locations in your country?

Any opinion on Pahlevi shahs?

Why do you keep bullying Israel?

How did you ran from Iran?

What a fool you are. I'm a god, how can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No recall or intervention can work in this place. Come, lay down your weapons, it is not too late for my mercy.

Probably got on a plane? Iran isn't North Korea, as far as I know. I think people are allowed to leave.

kheer nigga
who do you think ur's based off
probably not
1. we've been over this
2. we've been over this
there are funny jokes about him
you're off by a couple letters
with a college scholarship to US
haha I like dagoth ur

Are you religious? Although since you are here I don't think so.

I-ran away

not rather religious, but I still try to pray if I can, and I do ramazan

Fun fact, he's supposed to be invincible when you first meet him, but it's possible to do enough damage to one shot him and crash the game.

Are you Persian Iranian or Azeri Iranian

Why aren't there Iranian flags on Sup Forums anymore? They used to be pretty common, Are all y'all posting with VPNs now due to some government measure?

Israel would absolutely obliterate Iran in a serious war, who the fuck do you think you are, Arab cuck? You cannot even be considered as a rival of Sublime State of Y'ishrael you fucking weak faggots. Your entire economy relies on oil and gas, whereas Israel is a highly industralized country and export high tech stuff. Your pathetic army is equipped with rusty AKs from 60s. Your army is literally on the same level as Taliban goatfucker militia. On top of that, you have NO allies, but Israel has many allies. Israel would not only obliterate you but share your land between her allies

Know your fucking place

Posing on Sup Forums in Iran is punishable by public hanging. Same reason you don't see any Syrian flags on here.

hasbara pls, stop instilling fear for no reason

but there are Syrian flags though, especially on Sup Forums

shut up

Is music banned in Iran?

Why are there so many morrowind memes on Sup Forums this last week?

Yes.

Persian
>tfw sister is whiter than most americans
>tfw grandfather was blond
>tfw darkest member of my family

Posting on Sup Forums in Syria would get you a one way ticket to Assad's torture dungeon.

because morrowind is a funny game
as much as they want to try, they were never able to stop religious folk with their music parading around the countryside
says something about martyrdom

How well do the Persian Iranians and Azeri Iranians get along? Also how are Kurdish treated in Iran?

Do you like this image OP?

we get along alright, a bit of a culture divide, but other than that we're cordial
>Kurds
I don't want to try to open that can of worms, because it's a very deep rooted subject in our shared history
that image is inaccurate on several levels

Are people in Iran becoming more religious or less?

I love Sminem, he always makes me smile
the general populace was always secular, since the area's always been a religious hotbed
but desperate times call for deperate measures, and people have been turning to faith with how the world's been going

What do Iranians think of the west? Do they want to murder us like this asshole?

>inaccurate

On the xbox version I killed him many times on the first visit he just disappears and a special voice clip plays. This must be a bug in the early PC versions.