Look into the eyes of this little girl

Look into the eyes of this little girl.

Her name is Maria

Maria is an American by birth. She is what Trump would call an "anchor baby."

Her parents fled Mexico, seeking a more prosperous life.

She was born in 2012 in El Paso, Texas.

Maria only speaks English. She's never even been to Mexico.

Her mother works at a local gas station, while her father is a landscaping manager. Both of them are undocumented immigrants.

Neither of them are welfare recipients and neither of them aspire to parasite off the system built by diligent Americans.

All they desire is a safe future for their daughter and to live a low-key life in Texas.

They have never committed crimes and have payed hundreds of dollars in sales taxes.

Maria and her parents are unsure of what lies ahead.

They have already been called derogatory names like, "Spics," and, "Beaners."

Even so, they know that life in America is better for their daughter.

Trump wants to deport them.

Will you stand against this tyranny and vote against Trump for the sake of Maria's future?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak

lmao look at that smug little shitbird

Lies do not become true men of the world.

fuck off were full

*Unzips Dick*

GET HER OUTTA HERE

>Her mother works at a local gas station, while her father is a landscaping manager. Both of them are undocumented immigrants.
>Both are not paying thousands in tax because they think theyre smart for cheating the system

k back to mexico

I don't care her ass is going back

According to the DNC, she's a taco bowl. I'm not interested. DEPORT.

No one cares. Fuck off.

hasta la vista babby

Send those fuckers back, keep little maria to mop your flors

Trump faggot confirmed for baby hating monsters.

Oh no, she's gonna cry! Quick! Burn the consititution!

>She was born in 2012 in El Paso, Texas.
>Maria only speaks English
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
good one OP

>She is what Trump would call an "anchor baby."

Deport.

>here illegally
>They have never committed crimes

You're going back, taco bowl.

if you love her so much put her and her senpai up at your place user

dont fucking foist that shit on the rest of us because your feels

they had the ambition to do all that bullshit you just said, but not enough to go through proper channels

quit coddling criminals you faggot

I live in El Paso. Makes me sad my city only ever gets mentioned when illegal immigration comes up.

Anyway, sorry Maria, but your parents have to go back to Mexico. You can join them if you want.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I hate Trump but even I want to deport them.

Get fucked.

what is hard to understand ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

Deport the Parents the citizen can stay.

wtf I hate the Constitution and laws and shit now

both of them committed a crime and disrespected the wishes of the citizens of the USA and need to go back.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hope her little hands can lift heavy bricks for the wall.

i'd stomp on her head until the skull broke and brains came out.

This woulden't be okay in any other first world country. Trump is gonna strip the invader cunt's citizenship.

That is the worst part of this cheap bait, who te hell would teach her english if her parents doesnt even talk a word of english

>Falling for the bait
Meh

>undocumented
Illegal

You can't deport US citizens from the USA to a country she wasn't born in.

Can't wait to see this fucking illegal piece of shit go back to mexico

>Her mother works at a local gas station, while her father is a landscaping manager
A whore and lawn maker.

>Trump wants to deport them.
and everyone is ok with this

>here illegally
>haven't comitted any crimes
Liberal logic.

Sorry you leftist faggot. This is an appeal to emotion fallacy.

You have to go back, little mini shitskin Mexcriment turd.

This is just like the picture of that dead waterlogged bloated corpse of the Syrian kid that washed up on a beach, that then makes women cry and want to dump the entire Muzzie world into their European countries.

Fuck off.

I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you.

I'd execute her and her entire family myself if it were legal for me to do so and I wouldn't feel anything other than satisfaction.

Deportation is too good for them.

>Maria is an American
Was

Maria and her parents can go make something great of Mexico or another Central Ametican country. Why do they NEED to be in the USA?

Only because of how common law was developed by the courts

She should be considered an illegal alien by virtue of her parents, and considered foreign.

Whether or not Mexico considers her to be a citizen is irrelevant to our laws

>Will you stand against this tyranny and vote against Trump for the sake of Maria's future?
Nope
in fact I'm voting for Trump.

I don't care if I had to spit in her face and throw her over the wall to do it either.

Fuck this little shit she needs to go, I truly hope you amaribros elect trump

Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood. Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created. You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do. I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul. "I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!" In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

Expel her and her whole beaner family back to Mexico.

We can and will shove the baby up Mexico's ass, back where it came from.

Yes we can.
Its called forcible removal.

You can't deport a US citizen
Born in the US = US citizen
Back to America? Where she was born?

you're right
we'll just deport her parents. they can choose to take her back with them or not.

They have to go back and apply for residency and their citizenship. Muh feels doesn't overtake the law you baiting faggot

Yes you can,and trump will show you how.

Deport the parents, they can either abandon the kid or take her with them.

If they abandon her the stupid fucks have no place in this country anyway and we gain what could be a useful citizen.

Yeah people should be allowed to just enter a country because they want too

Would you prefer we hang them on trees and lampshades?

You can send them back but then they would be taking an illegal immigrant back to their country

>You can't deport an "us citizien"
That is where you are wrong chap

Canada has. If we can, I'm sure Trump can

Deport the parents. The kid will probably want to follow them. Also change your retarded ius soli to ius sanguinis

Parents can leave, child can stay.

They're illegal. They're taking jobs that others needed. Scum.

>Her parents fled Mexico, seeking a more prosperous life
Well they should have done it legally.

Sure you can, you out em on a big ol' bus and then it's back down south.

>she only speaks English

Not learning your child your mothertongue. Why are mexican such human trash

They need to go back

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Why is Mexico entitled to move over to America?

Other countries have to wait in line pray for dubs just to get dem greencards.

fled. mexico. make america mexico again.

and people wonder why immigrants arent liked.

Fuck off.

And why would they have a problem with illegal immigrants? Are they bad?

This

Except she will be striped of her phony citizenship. She's feree to get in legaily.

Falling for the obvious bait

We don't want traitors them back.

Please move them to Canada.

>born in the us = us citizen
>literally repeating the same thing
I just explained to you that it was because of irresponsible jurisprudence you fucking cuck

says who, cuck ?

She had every right to stay. Her parents do not. It's really that simple.

Fuck Maria. We are a nation of laws.

Why not just put any US citizen on a bus south?

But then she'll have no citizenship and nothing that Mexico can do with her

We don't have to send her back alive,the cartels could use a fleshlight.

wtf i hate trump now

#imwithher

There's a spic who works with me.
He tries to be helpful.
He's always polite.
But...
No amount of honest work will ever make him white.
He's short dumb and ugly.
If he has children they will be too, but they won't be trying extra hard to be accepted.
They'll be entitled second generation shitters who feel like whitey owes them an easy life.
He has to go back.
They all have to go back.

>"Can't"

LOL

See --->

Fuck her and fuck her criminal family. She's an American because she was shit out here by criminals.

If she knows english her parent should know it, than its should be easy for them to apply for citizenship and become legal, I feel a bunch of illegals just dont want to be legal. My parents became citizens, its not hard

>Born in the US = US citizen

No, it doesn't.

Just like we can't drone strike American citizens?

lmao too late obongos already did it

She will become a puta.

No, she will be a US national. Not a citizen.

BUILD WALL NOW

BTFO

The people who hired Maria's parents should be jailed :)

no because her parents are fucking Mexican nationals you cuck.

Either way her parents are going back and they can either have her be a foster fleshlight or bring her with them

>landscaping manager
>undocumented immigrants
How fucking stupid are you OP?
I hope Mammon comforts your soul now for you will NOT enter rest.

And her parents pay for government programs and taxes like the rest of us right? Oh? They don't? Only sales tax? Sorry Maria, your parents should have gone through legal immigration channels like every other immigrant

They should have fucking thought of that, shouldn't they.

They have to go back. It's their asshole parent's fault for not following the law and bringing thier child into it. Fuck them, and fuck her. I support the immigrants that go through the difficult process to come here legally. I don't condone cheating, I'm not Bernie Sanders. This is America, not the DNC.

>Maria only speaks English.

now that's a lie

you have to go back

Deport this.

She and her parents have to go

>IT'S OK TO BREAK THE LAW BECAUSE LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL BABBY GIRL

It's always the little Mexican girls at that too. Why no little Mexican baby bois to use to emotionally manipulate the public? Oh by the way, she can fucking go back too. Parents should have thought about that instead of LITERALLY breaking another countries law