/BLG/ BLACKED GENERAL

BBC EDITION

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes

Scene?

best thread on Sup Forums

can we get some gay blacked pls?

Lena Paul you pleb

BIG UPSET WHITE NEET BOY ON HIS PHONE USING CLOVER GENERAL

small ass dicks.

where the real BBC.

dam u mad

Still a fish with a nigga knocker in her

Maybe we should finally elect somebody with actual down syndrome so we can be sure our president isnt part of the elite deep state

The anti-trump(our based guy) cancer is much worse than the anti clinton cancer at this point
they even killed their own coke head autist(fallon) for "humanizing" him

what do the chinese characters on her back say?

We have our second president with Alzheimer's so that's not too far off

here senpai

cornerstone of Sup Forums

Who's that? She's pretty hot.

sauce?

someone post creampie eating
twinks

based Amber

ugly af chest tattoo but still top tier cuck wife

nigger cock forever

The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

sauce on the middle girl

a nice wallpaper, 4U

Kek. These two divorced, he moved next door with the kids, she has a home all to herself so she can get BLACKED anytime she wants.

oh god this thread is so hot (i have a slavery fetish)