Why do xenomorphs need to gestate inside a body?

They clearly don't require external biomatter to grow since we've seen them rapidly expand in size pretty much on their own with no available prey to consume whatsoever.

So why do they even need the middle phase of being deposited into a body? Why aren't they just born?

Well David designed them and he's frustrated over sex so I imagine he just wanted to make it kinky.

Also they could be like rats and just eat insulation or whatever organic compounds they come across.

The queen can only lay facehugger eggs and can't give birth to xenomorphs directly for whatever reason, but the facehugger can't provide the resources for the Queen and aren't adaptable, so they have to seek out other creatures in order to I guess collect DNA and use that to form a xenomorph while gestating. This does have the advantage of the species being able to copy characteristics of a native species to gain its advantages in any environment, something a straight Queen to drone/soldier lifecycle couldn't do.

Queens aren't canon anymore though.

I can't believe Scott with the instantaneous size expansion that the fan film AvP did. The Xenos also move like machines thanks to CGI. I miss their insect like movements from Aliens or the cat like movements of Alien.

So they can adapt to the host's world, fucking newfag.

It's terrifying to put yourself there in your mind.

Knowing a fucking spaceweasel is going to explode of your chest would damn near be top of the list of scary-as-fuck deaths.

>Well David designed them and he's frustrated over sex so I imagine he just wanted to make it kinky.
>So they can adapt to the host's world

These but a lot of parasites need a host as a means for nutrients (after Kane was infected he was hungry and thirsty). It's a bit unclear if xenomorphs actually eat, if I recall correctly. It might also serve to keep it safe and protected during a critical and weak period when it is developing.

Can you fug a xenomorph without dying

Strapping them down, cutting them open and putting your dick inside the wound doesnt count

Well good, their acid would probably kill you, or at the very least melt your dick off.

So if you're willing to risk the latter then yes, you probably could.

The xenomorph uses mammalian compassion to its advantage. When a human is incapacitated by the facehugger, usually it's companions will take it back to their base for care.

A lot of real life creatures do similar things.

Except that wouldn't have worked if robots weren't involved.

My guess would be that the embryos don't contain a complete DNA set so they need some from a host.

Why do the xenobabies have to pop out the chest or the belly? Can't they just exit from the ass?

Because Scott is a fucking insane old man now and has created a gay android engineered instant life cycle alien with zero care of previous movies......... fuck that old cunt

it would be extremely painful

but do they have a butthole, vagina or some orifice besides their mouth I can stick my cock in
UUUU
hnng

interesting point

The most evolved parasites are those that dont kill the host so maybe in the future

There was an entire fucking wheat field, dunce.

That doesn't work very well outside of the animal kingdom, where intelligence dominates.