American tv series are sh-

>American tv series are sh-

Pic unrelated

>-it

Pic related

lost was good

god damn i hate this show. the whole crux of the show? HE'S FUCKING INSANEEEEEEEE

it's technically good ofc but it's empty, another sell out
although it has a nice alienation of labor explanation if you were unfamiliar, it gives you a taste of explanation but then pulls away by overloading you with doubt

Watching series at all is shit and it makes you look like a total spastic bandwagoning faggot.

no, the crux is everyone is insane, watch the show again

This shit was shilled here from day 1 its a bad show now fuck off already

t. Pic related

this show really is shit tho if we are being honest

>mr.reddit

don't you have some highschool english tests to mark or something.

Actually I'm preparing for the TOEIC test.

i stopped watching it right after it was 'lol he's crazy'.

It's shit. Especially the last season and how it went all sjw

>American TV series are sh-

>Rosetta stone
>Not memrise or duolingo

it is a philosophically dead show
so it explores the alienation of labor via alienation of personality of the protag, but through his actions he reveals that the people of evil-corp are just as alienated as he is and have to go crazy in order to cope with their shit thereby completely annihilating his ideological actions against them by rooting it in his not-him personality of mr.robot who is a non-person exacting violence because he is simply crazy
it doesn't have the guts to ask the hard questions and simply drowns the rest of development in pseudo identity politics for that sweet relevance points, sell out like i said

only the first season is good. the second one is meh, and i heard the third is trash soooo

I only watch shows with good TV memes.

how do Europeans feels that the best tv-series ever in history is made by amerimutts

I liked the first few episodes. Not the rest.

Pic unrelated

watch it pleb

What the hell happened to american tv? There hasn't been one iconics/good tv show in years. Or maybe there are, but the only thing you're exporting is game of shit, viking shit, house of shit, mad shit, and more shit.

I wish netflix had thatn

I forgot walking shit.

just pirate it m8
breaking bad and dexter were pretty fun to watch

>breaking bad