If the world were about to end but you could save 100,000 people in underground bunkers...

If the world were about to end but you could save 100,000 people in underground bunkers, how do you decide who gets saved?

10 women for every man?

>10 white women for every man?

99,900 whites, 100 niggers for the hard labor

Let's not fall into that trap again. ...

>100 niggers
No. Just, no.
I would pick 100000 blue eyed blondes. All of them would be virgin children and I would indoctrinate them into the proper way of life.

Eastern Euros are the best for hard labour.

Just take 100,000 whites aged 20-40. Healthy. No fatties, no diseases etc
Only irreligious folk allowed.
No celebrities
Must be fluent in English
A few thousand doctors, scientists, farmers etc and we're good to go

>implying I would save anybody

Intact, western, christian families only, grandparents included. The Rest can burn.

>Picking based on race, ethnicity and religion
>Not IQ

ISHYGDDT

"Whites are too weak for manual labor" - A fucking Leaf

10 white women for every black man

I'd only pick men, I can finally have the gay utopia I've always dreamed of
Maybe one woman, and some really high IQ men, that way they can figure out how to replicate the birth process without women
At last, the next stage of humanity will be reached

enjoy your 100,000 spergs

Obviously the Jews and Chinese are the ones who should build a new civilization

>10 women for every man?
Fuck no, they'd open the bunker doors too early whilst getting hysterical about survivors and get us all killed by radiation poisoning.

i'd fill them all with concrete and then tell everyone in a newcast while laughing.

You don't save anyone.

>compete
>cooperate

The only two outcomes. With just one other person (male or female), you have a 50% chance of getting fucked over. Add 99,999 more people, you will be playing a very risking game.

>10 women for every man?
Die with the world; leave the bunker to someone with more common sense.

>10 000 white men from Poland
>10 000 white men from Norway
>20 000 white men from USA
>60 000 white women from France

fuck the rest

You have to go with the Interstellar solution : taking frozen embryos or female eggs

this allows you to hate 1manFor1woman, but in every couple, the mother should have another children from the stock of frozen embros that share no genes with any of the survivors

this is the only solution beside a complex breeding program to avoid genetic stagnation

then everything depends on what happens after the world ending
>how long do they stay in the bunker ?
if more than 100 years you may want to develop a specific culture adapted to the life underground, botanist and biologist would be needed to recreate a small ecosystem and monitor the food production
>do they have to fight anyone after ?
if the survivors must fight against the people left outside, then military expertise as well as weapon engineer are needed

11 women for every dude

great movie idea dude. write it down

Fuck off mate, I don't want the entire world population to be blondes and blue-eyed, shit would be so fucking boring.

Whites and qt asians. All hair colors, all eye colors.

Also, green eyes > blue eyes, fggt.

Fallout, Jeremiah, Metro 2033, Logan's Run, Battlestar Galactica, THX 1138

Nothing new...

>polish

I don't envision 10k warehousing or toilet cleaning jobs in the future though.

The Chink-Kike foundation.

kill yourself and your shit opinions holy shit

99,999 Brazilian bundas
1 me

>le neo-nazi edgelord kill everyone who isn't blonde and blue-eyed opinion

kys

70k white men with even gender distribution
30 japanese/chinese/korean with even gender distribution

you are one of the few people on Sup Forums who actually understands diversity

It should be base on the practicality of their jobs then on genetic health and diversity (Not shitty multicultural diversity i mean real genetic diversity), such a low population would still be higher than when our ancestors survived climate change, interbreeding would be a real and quite big threat here.

10 qt ginger girls to every white man.

100,000 is a large enough number for a 1:1 ratio to be safe, people fuck like rabbits after catastrophes so the numbers would bounce back into the millions in a few generations.

I'd select people based on skills, education background and genetic health, so if you have a family history of something bad you're out no matter how qualified. Racial mix would be roughly 1/5 black, white, asian, hispanic and "others" so we don't risk inbreeding or creating a planet full of people that look like brits.

men would all be German
women all norwegian
all have right leanings
no jews
dna testing will be done

I wouldnt even save 1000.maybe 100.