*sips frappe*

*sips frappe*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army_insurgency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>its a burger

how many people have the kkk and wbc killed in the last 50 years?

6 bajillion obviously

only one that blows up and targets civilians in the name of religion is ISIS, you misspelled *dibs fedora* as well turbo cuck
death to Islam
>saged because slide thread

/thread

Let's not forget Broseph Kony either. He leads a child - kidnapping Christian rebel group.

>KKK hasn't killed anyone in many decades, and is only relevant because libtards use them as a scaepgoat, even though most of their members are just undercover FBI
>Westboro Baptist Church doesn't harm anyone physically and are literally just a bunch of people with signs and unpopular opinions. Infact, most of the time during protests, libtards are the ones doing the beating

>Isis has killed more people in the last 5 years than the KKK has ever killed in history

I fucking hate how people will always act like Religious extremism is exclusive to Christians. I mean, fuck, the KKK isn't even really religiously motivated, and again, they don't kill people anymore, they just spout opinions liberals don't like, but apparently triggering liberals is a bigger crime than setting off explosives and killing off numerous people.

frappes are good

SHILL!
READ THIS

Nice cherry picked time period.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

lmao

Nice dead guys

Tell me it's a pasta.

What does it do to separate one degeneracy from another?

This is my favorite pasta

ISIS didn't exist fifty years ago. ISIS didn't even exist ten years ago.

So how many people have the KKK and the Westboro Baptist church killed in the last ten years?

Shit always makes me kek

>> common gay boy

/Thread

>Modern era
>Cherry picked

Fucking can o' cucks

>you have to meet my EXACT criteria, in order to insult my book of fairy tales

Also, you do realize that Lord's Resistance Army exists, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army_insurgency

>By 2004, the LRA had abducted more than 20,000 children, while 1.5 million civilians had been displaced and an estimated 100,000 civilians killed.

Now what?

>> 1928
>> Before false flag burning of parliament
>> Before he was in power

Sip your fuckin frappe like the fag you are, you're probably gonna watch Sex in the City later and then call the girl you like but cant get with her cause you're too much of a nice guy to try and get her to go on a date with you that she'll only go on cause you payin like the bitch that you are.

I've never seen Fred Phelps blow up the Trade Center or cut off fools heads you and that lil cuck bitch you posted need to have your tonsils slapped by some black dick for that comparison you fucking raging asshats.

>Africa
Niggers are savage subhumans, what did you expect?

>africa

yawn.

Jesus separated from WBC is alot easier than mohammad from isis.

"common gay boy" defending islam

>Common gay boy goes to Islamic country for cultural enrichment
>Becomes a part of a common ritual done to gay boys
>Dies a common fate to gay boys in Islamic countries
>Becomes another common dead gay boy in the Islamosphere

Holy shit can we stop with these Twitter screencap bait threads?

Who cares what some random person said on Twitter?

The middle east is way behind us, give them a break

Africans gonna Africa

Oh, so we move the goal post again?

So, it has to be within the last 10 years. Has to be Christian and can't be in Africa.

Are you guys actually this fucking retarded? No one will ever meet your constantly changing criteria.

No one moved the goal posts, the tweet in the OP mentioned ISIS which is the same time period.

Do Westboro Baptist and the KKK rule over tens of thousands of square miles and have millions of adherents globally? Are Westboro Baptist and the KKK currently engaged in a campaign of terrorist attacks which, in the past six months, have led to nearly 500 dead in France, Germany, Belgium and the USA?

No?

Then shut the fuck up.

All the assclowns around here apparently

So it the Lord's Resistance Army, which is a Christian organization.

When I bring that up, they discount it based on the fact that it's based in Africa.

But we don't seperate them from Christianity.

Africa is a huge problem in itself, thankfully a good many of the problems there don't spread outside of the country.

Meanwhile, ISIS is across Europe and in the US. Yet, I don't see LRA outside of Africa, nor do I see the KKK or WBC venture out of America

>Also, you do realize that Lord's Resistance Army exists, right?

>Topic is WBC, KKK, and ISIS
>Changes subject because he was wrong

Their influence is only in Africa, and even then, just a small portion of Africa.

ISIS routinely targets Western countries and peoples. It is a bigger threat to us than the fucking LRA.

hitler was not a christian

>Africa is a huge problem in itself, thankfully a good many of the problems there don't spread outside of the country.

Africa isn't a country, idiot.
And again, you move the goal post. So, now it has to be contained within an arbitrary geographical location?

Keep moving the goal post, retards.

It's not changing the subject, because WBC and KKK are Christian groups and so is the LRD.

The guy I was responding to asked for a death count, and I gave him a Christian organization with a death count.

Yeah, guess what? Neither is ISIS.
These groups use religion for legitimacy. Look up all the rules that ISIS breaks that the majority of Muslims worldwide condemn.

>It's not changing the subject, because WBC and KKK are Christian groups and so is the LRD.
Literally who cares about Africa. The LRD aren't even on the subject, and they're not actively killing people all over europe.

If you want to change the timespan to suit you, what would be more appropriate?
ISIS has been responsible for more deaths in the past year than the KKK or WBC.
Islam has been responsible for more deaths in the past two years than the KKK or WBC.
Islam has been responsible for more deaths in the past three years than the KKK or WBC.
Islam has been responsible for more deaths in the past four years than the KKK or WBC.
Islam has been responsible for more deaths in the past five years than the KKK or WBC.
How far back do you need me to go?

>And again, you move the goal post. So, now it has to be contained within an arbitrary geographical location?

It's not arbitrary, it actually matters. ISIS attacks western countries on (now) a weekly basis, yet I bet most people in America or even the world have even heard of the LRA. Their influence and reach of power is very important.

It was a slip up, but still, you're fucking retarded.

The LRA is a result of a bunch of niggers misinterpreting Christianity and mixing it with their savage genocidal behavior. if it wasn't LRA, it would be some other dumb group of savage murderous niggers in Africa. If anything, the whole issue is less about the violence "Christianity caused", and more about Niggers destroying shit and being a lost cause.

Current time period you stupid nigger. Within anyone here's lifetime.

It is on subject, because it's a terrorist Christian organization. The Tweet at the beginning was saying that KKK and WBC aren't representative of Christianity, just like ISIS isn't representative of Islam. Some guy brought up the fact that WBC and KKK haven't killed anyone in the last 50 years, and I brought up the LRA to disprove that and you guys, who are obviously Christians, are butthurt and now move the goalpost.

How is that of any relevance when we're discussing perversion of religions? So, just because they are in Africa means that aren't any more Christian than ISIS is Muslim?

You're missing the point completely.

>The LRA is a result of a bunch of niggers misinterpreting Christianity and mixing it with their savage genocidal behavior.
The same is true of ISIS and Islam, retard.

You just spelled out why it's stupid to make ISIS the face of Islam.