en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_law_of_oligarchy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base_and_superstructure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_hegemony
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_liberalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_model
rufus.akeo.ie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hello

I know I don't say it a lot but, V*rginia, I love you.

>prove me wrong
Someone will probably post memes of me now.

Hola

hi y'all

great now all my posts are going to be scrutinized

nothin personnel

>"New" Mexico

West Virginia is Best Virginia

Also Virginia is basically DC and Maryland prove me wrong

you're an Alabama nigger and you're annoying me
I hope you get sent to a gulag in the CCCP

reminder to filter and report the Alabama for being a faggot

>he argues with others on Sup Forums
wew lad

I wasn't arguing with him in the previous thread, I just got tired of all the Wikipedia dump posts and also he's been posting for like 10 hours now or something

/yeehaw/

571/703 checking in

>Northern Virginia
whereabouts?

am I literally the only SC poster ITT?

Arkansas doesn't exist, prove me wrong

Also: essential links for a well-educated southron:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_Elite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_law_of_oligarchy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base_and_superstructure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_hegemony
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_liberalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_model

there used to be a South Carolinian here who lived in the UK, and another one who was in South Carolina and worked in a furniture store

both disappeared a long time ago, though

Feelsbadman, I didnt know we were so rare.

There was one on /bant/ back in may.
I think he ran a hardware store

also check out the scholars I posted here
anyway, I'm going to go to sleep, none of you will probably ever see me on this thread again, thanks for helping me procrastinate

yeah, I always think of South Carolina as being the most Southern of the Southern states for some reason so it's surprising to me.

I agree with you mostly, but why do you think so?

>Tits on flag, mostly one bold distinct color
>Words on flag, lots of unnecessary detail
Its like they purposely designed our flag to be a struggle between excellent flag design and the worst flag design

Repostin' in the new thread.

I'm the best poster
Also that SCfag better see this:

I really don't know, actually. Probably because South Carolina and Georgia are the only Deep Southern states I've been to. Maybe a bit because you were the first to secede, and also maybe because "the Southern character" in TV and movies is quite often from SC. Also I saw an Anthony Bourdain special about Southern cuisine and it was set mostly in Charleston, so I'm guessing that's a culinary capital of some sort?

what do I win?

Gotta finish the whole thing first, bud.

hey cool I made it into the word search

Yeah, that seems fair. I also like SC because it kind of is a microcosm of the south and its society based on the terrain. Like for example you have appalachians in the northern part of the state with a more hillbilly type of person while still having the lowcountry which is like a mix of New Orleans and the Mississippi delta in terms of culture and food.

that's gonna change, but say goodbye to cheap gas ;_;

>upwards sideways
you sneaky fucker

fuck Texway beat me by seconds

sounds good, my sister's getting married there so I hope to see more of it. Can't remember where though, it's ages in the future. Wherever the wineries are.

>politics on Sup Forums
Hey I hope none of you do that

I sincerely apologize for egging on the demsoc carpetbagger
Roast me like a peanut boys

>Roast me like a peanut boys
gay

>posting with phone now
do you mean pickens county?

if you dont mind me asking, is your sister a teacher?

One of you circled them a little more neatly and drew straight lines through the words; the other didn't use some shitty software that un-brightened the bright colors.

The prize is photos of the noodles I was cooking.
1/4: dry noodles

2/4: stirring noodles while cooking*

* white chef = cultural appropriation

I have nerve damage in the arm I was using to draw.

This is ableism and I will not stand for it.

3/4: strained and rinsed.

possibly
no she's a student

unless I'm getting an improper sense of scale from this picture you have ginormous hands

>the other didn't use some shitty software that un-brightened the bright colors.
I don't know why Paint did that

4/4: grorious mountain of dericious noodre.

Time for you to become a lefty.

gay plate

I did it with my left, I was busy jerky.

Nah, I really do have ginormous hands.
>busy jerky
>he faps to word searches
You think? Most of the plates here look like that.

sorry, eating jerky

I knew I left something out

looks good senpai

are you an ogre?

Is that sauce to the right btw? What kind?

50% human, 50% Vulcan.
Yeah, you make a little dipping broth for them. Nowadays they sell a concentrated stock that you can just dilute and add stuff to for making various soups and sauces, I put in wasabi and ginger.

Is this your favorite image then?
Should we make more?

Lol. When that was first posted I mentioned I thought it was funny because I have IRL friends that call me Spock. I play devil's advocate in every argument and get mad at almost nothing.

>22222
Well shit.

spock confirmed

You also get sick digits

>quints

checked

nice repeating numerals bud

Got my toll road pass lads

I like toll roads because their existence isn't theft

>Toll Roads

sounds horrid

If only you knew.

Did u rike the movie

I didn't watch it yet, I'm finishing up 2010 right now so I might put it on after.

>>Toll Roads
>sounds horrid
Sounds American 2bh

Uusimaa please

lmao

i had a mad man plan

ill install windows on a virtual box and then make the installation into a recovery iso and install windows using that

literally why though

because it fails to install normaly

>iso
Either you're using that term wrong or it won't work. ISOs are for burning to CD/DVD/BR. The OS is going to expect to have write access to the disk it's booting off of, and it won't have that if you're booting from an optical disc.

hello year 2000
rufus.akeo.ie/

Yeah, I've used Rufus. There might be an ISO file involved in the process, but you're not actually going to "install windows using that [ISO]".

i guess i was not clear: im creating a recovery image of an virtual machine and installing that on my m2 ssd, which is not supported out of the box on windows 7, so i need to have an install with the drivers already on it

>my m2 ssd, which is not supported out of the box on windows 7
Huh.
While it ends up limiting the hardware you can use to some extent, one of the things I've always thought was cool about Macs is that you virtually never have to go driver-hunting on them. Drivers for just about everything are already part of the OS.

using windows 10 works out of the box, but i suppose the reason for issues with fallout new vegas are related to w10

Win10 is just Win8's less ugly brother, as far as I'm concerned.

they cant really change the os due to old software, i wish they just remade it from scratch

i have awoken

he's using the term correctly
it may not have write access to the disk but it does to the ram

I swear somebody is tapping my window right now

let me in it's cold

why didnt you open

That's not a bad idea, but I don't know how backward compatibility would work with that. Maybe maintain the two alongside each other for some time and give developers/users a few years to migrate?

Apple did something similar when they went from Mac OS 9 to Mac OS X. (Back then, all their computers used PowerPC processors; Intel support appeared in 10.4 and was dropped in 10.6, and support for running PowerPC code on Intel machines was dropped in 10.7.) In 10.0. Apple introduced the Cocoa API, which was built on top of technologies from NeXTSTEP/OpenStep—the stuff Steve Jobs was working on when he left Apple for a few years. Alongside it, there was Carbon, which served as a bridge from the classic Mac OS to Mac OS X. Rather than force developers to rewrite everything to use Cocoa, they could keep more of their existing code by using Carbon.

Apple encouraged everybody to transition to Cocoa around the time they began rolling out 64-bit stuff. Carbon is totally deprecated now and doesn't receive updates, but it still exists in the OS for backward compatibility (pic related).

BTFO

so i asked one of my professors to give me extra time on my project cause i was sick
he accepted it but only if i bring an extra with me
y'know
since im not falling behind my other classes for being sick aswell

now im trying to figure out how to diplomatically convey to him that i have other classes aswell

How southern are you lot? How difficult would it be for outsiders to understand you?

100% southron

It's hard enough for fellow southerners to understand me.