This any good?

This any good?

if you like 4 min long homosex scenes with CGI semen on dude's face

Are you serious?

no

most r*ddit show i've ever seen

nope, it happened in the last episode with 2 moslems and i had to turn it off, i'm all for le edgy television but keep it somewhat classy at least, the wire and the sopranos both had gay characters but they kept it classy, nowadays they're just edgy for the sake of it

wait, what's not classy about american gods again ?

wait, even more redd*t than Rick & Morty?

Shadow is supposed to be an Injun, not a negro.

Is the book fun to read? I read Sandman and it was cool.

If I wrote a character named "Shadow Moon" you would all make fun of me.

Fuck Neil Gaiman and Fuck Tumblrites.

>Shadow Moon
Is this sonic fanfic?

i really like the intro 2bqh

So did all the normies and plebs drop it after the gay scene? Is it now truly /ourshow/?

Can anyone knowleadgeable about Arab mythology spoonfeed me about wtf happened with the jinn? Did the jinn transfer his essence into the salesman guy and start living in his body? Is fuckin jinns a common theme in Arab myths? Is it not haram if it's a jinn?

I don't know if I like McShane's interpletation. Wednesday is a lot more reserved, mysterious and menacing in the novel. And McShane, after years of portraying dicks and villains, here suddenly decides to play a friendly grampa. Also
>a mediterranian guy playing a Nordic god
This is not completely Idris Elba-tier, but close.

If I remember correctly, the djinn and the salesman exchanged their lives - it granted his wish (or maybe it was Wesnesday, they are briefly in the same scene in the previous episode (source, a guy on one of the last threads)).

Sex has always been considered one of the most mystic istances of life: from Plato to Kant, from the dawn of Indo-European myth in the Steppe of Asia to postmodern Chaos Magick, the loss of rationality and feeling of compenetration/superimposition with another human being (ego death, if you will) that come along with sex have been thought of as a way to get closer with the truth of Gods/Being; using sex, "magical" acts can be performed and wondrous things achieved, or at least so mythology says. I don't know for sure, but I don't think Arabic (or, more specifically, nomadic Beduin) culture is immune from these influences considering it has developed and flourished in territories where existed religions like the Emesian Solar Cult of Syria (I recommend Antonin Artaud's Heliogabalus on the subject), in whom sex played an essential role for priests and simple believers alike.

>a mediterranian guy playing a Nordic god
True that, I'm Italian and I can't get used to the fact Odin looks like old people in my country. Still, though, I like the portrayal - I've always felt him to be a kind of criminal maverick, an entertaining showman and bullshitter, which is consistent with what we're seeing on screen.

It's a 4 min long homosex scene between an arab and a Jinn, yes. Towards the end, the Jinn turns into his true form, looking like a black marble statue with flaming eyes. No CGI semen on dude's face, but the semen shooting into the guy's butt is represented by flames shooting into him and making his body glow from within.
It was a bit overdone, I couldn't watch it all the way through, but you don't actually see anything.

The Jinn has a massive shlong reaching down to his knees, though.

yeh, s'good.

he was wearing that blue suit at the diner.

The scene is in the book, it has nothing to do with Wednesday. It just shows how other deities get along in America. They don't have to co-operate with gods from other belief systems.

I didn't like it at all but I think I'm in the minority

I know it's in the book friend, but as I said, in the series, there's a scene in which Wednesday and the guy are present in the same place and an user was claiming Wednesday had something to do with the whole affair. I'm perfectly fine with the idea it was something private between Man and Divinity, as I said above.

>sopranos both had gay characters but they kept it classy

Sopranos keeping the gay character classy lol

Vito was literally a Village People stereotype straight out of the 70's

Kinda-Sorta this, desu.

Well, not full-blown negroid, but in the book, his race is some vague, light-brown, almost olivish shit. Can't remember cause it's been a while, but I think he even tells someone that even he's not sure what makes up his entire ethnic tree.

Word-of-God has it that his mom was BLEACHED though by the BIG WHITE COCK

Nope. It's sad to watch.