SUPERGIRL Joins With FLASH, ARROW & LEGENDS OF TOMORROW For DECEMBER Crossover On The CW

With Supergirl now confirmed to be joining the CW in the fall, the proverbial 'other shoe' has dropped as network chief Mark Pedowitz has confirmed the show will be taking part in a 4-way crossover with CW stalwarts The Flash, Arrow and DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

“Just imagine what our superhero crossover episode is going to look like come December,” Pedowitz was quoted as saying Thursday by Entertainment Weekly. he told reporters. "[It will be] our biggest one ever.”

While the network has yet to announce the exact dates of its fall season premieres or this crossover episode, it has released a schedule of the timeslots for all of its fall shows. Supergirl continues to air in the 8:00pm EST timeslot it had from CBS.

newsarama.com/29366-supergirl-joins-with-flash-arrow-legends-of-tomorrow-for-december-crossover-on-the-cw.html

This would've been awesome news 7 months ago when Arrow Season 4 looked like it was going to turn out decent

Hypped

At least Oliver is still cool in crossovers

Fuck that the crossovers are always the high point for all these shows and that's when it's only Arrow and Flash crossing over, now you have 4 shows doing it. I'm pretty hype to have Superfu joining again with Barry and now more hype that she gets to interact with Cisco and Co.

Unless they make her and Felicity like, best buddies and shit. Then I would be pretty mad.

OH SHIT OH SHIT THROW IN CONSTANTINE AND I'LL CUM BUCKETS

That shit is going to be nuts.

ITT: Four wrongs make a right!

>THROW IN CONSTANTINE
It's time to let go, user...

I'd rather they not use Legends in that and just kind of make the others their 'trinity' and play with it. Like the universe filled the vacuum left by Supes/Bats/Wondy not existing.

Legends just makes a bigger number with nothing added.

ITP: Clairvoyants!

please no he's suffered enough

I remember when Sup Forums said LoT would be fun.
Fuck all of you faggots, you lied to me.

HNNG

Can we get Kara on the salmon ladder?

It is pretty fun.

Evil Kara was best

>Supergirl will be taking part in a 4-way

It's anything but. It's the most bland and boring out of all currently airing capeshows.
At least Arrow has hatewatching value.

Cheap crossovers and stupid references are the only way these shows have to stay relevant and people here will worship them for it because it touches their "nerd cred"

Slut.

That will explain deadpool success

I'm so sorry user, it started off with such promise too.

Benoist is 2cute4me

can someone please put arrow out of its misery and just cancel it
i don't give a shit about romance subplots

Well that's one opinion. I think it's not without its flaws but it is fun.

No crackas allowed. Seriously though, I'd like it if she were to do a scene for gangbangcreampie

I blame CW.
The show has all those neat ideas, and executes them in least entertaining manner possible.
I never thought I'd be bored by a show with Jonah Hex, Vandal Savage and a motherfucking giant robot in it.

Man, i wish at some point they would introduce Power Girl played by someone busty, and have SG being jealous of PG's rack.

Please dont. Leave Supergirl garbage in their own universe.

>hatewatching
You're the worst

Arrow is still better than Agents of Shitty, Horrible, Idiotic Trash

>CW now will have five DC shows airing every week

The absolute mad men!

It's not like I'm an Amerifat.
I'm spared by the torrents to watch shit shows without giving them ratings, leave me be.

I don't think LoT has long to live

they have supernatural, Constantine is never coming to the cw.

>Supergirl cast gets moved over to E-CW
>Kara goes full Power-Girl
>no more Clark to save her
>first member of the Superfamily established on E-CW
Yes please

Where were you when CW slowly became DCTV

Its confirmed S2 at minimum

remember that felicity is the poison that infiltrates ollie, and thus the reason why everyone's dead.

B--But Melissa doesn't have the chest to pull off Pee-Gee

it turned out to be a viable partnership that could benefit both of them for a very long period. even more when DCEU is now messed up and seems like need to reboot

CUTE!! CUUUTTTEEE!!!

Benoist is a pure method actor. She'll get the implants. She knows the importance of properly portraying The Hole In Everything.

call her Galatea like in JLU then.

whatever Zoom's planning fucks with other earths not just earth-2, SG's earth gets fucked and gets partially merged with Earth-1. hence the crossover.

Just wait till they fuck it up by cancelling The Flash because of the movie.

They'd better not. It's bad enough they had to kill Deadshot and Waller because of SS, they'd better not end up cancelling Flash because of the movie

Pretty hype T B H, but
>Joins With ARROW
Ewww.

Dick status: MUH

M-Maybe Kara can save Arrow
I can't even type that with a straight face. Jesus

>being unable to defend a show without resorting to comparisons

And AoS is one of the best cape shows. Try not to get mad, fuccboi.

Who would the villain be? It had to be a flash or (more likely) supergirl villain. Brainiac? Reverse Flash? Legion of Doom?

Ratings

Didnt Superman returns come out when Smallville was on?

Not only is this post irrelevant, but it's also untrue.

>incinerates Felicity with heat vision
>everyone is freed from her mind control
>Guggenheim gets fired
One can dream.

Deadshot and Waller were horrible.

oh fuck.

even though I only watch The Flash. I'm game.

Supergirl is a qt enough, just not enough for me to want to sit throw her show, unless it gets a severe overhaul next season.

>Crossovers will save everything!

Just like my comics.

I laughed so hard reading that I cracked a rib.

>They replace Guggenheim
>The show vastly improves

>Constantine

>Being thrown into shows rife with adults acting like they're in teen dramas

This is his true Hell.

Not him. I'll admit to loving Arrow S1 and 2, and giving AoS a shot through the same 2 seasons and enjoying it as well, but whereas Arrow turned to complete garbage, I just stopped caring about AoS. It didn't get bad, it just got boring more than anything else. Admittedly, I also stopped watching The Flash and LoT, but that was just because I started playing vidya with my broskis IRL after work each day, but I plan on catching up on both at some point this summer though. Regardless of all of this though, I think both of you can agree that Gotham is the skid mark on the chonis of all comic book TV and always has been.

Maybe they'll reboot supergirl so I don't have to sit through an entire season of shit to watch season 2, now that they're shoving it down our throats on CW.

Gotham is the best capeshit show by far.

That'd be great. I'm up for a CW reboot instead of a continuation

It's a pile of hot steaming shit.

Gotham is boring as hell.
No, campy =/= necessarily entertaining.

No that's Flash/Arrow

So are all the other capeshit shows.

>it doesn't have enough memes like LE IT WAS ME BARRY XD!

Don't ever reply to me again.

Nah, I love Gotham.

Why does supergirl feel like one of those girly shows like glee, new girl or how i met your mother? It doesn't feel like a superhero show at all.

>Johns in charge of DCEU and TV noe

A Gustin!Barry cameo is all but confirmed in Flash movie now while Ezras in the speedforve

Why is "BUT IT'S PURPOSELY CAMP" the only defense people use for that show?

I did it again though. Whacha gonna do bout it, bitch?

Goodbye budget, all the connected shows will forever be ruined further than they already have been

No, that's Gotham.

Fuck off.

Because that's the audience it was designed for.

I didn't once mention "camp" though.

>the only reply to criticism is retarded shitposting
Gothamfags should fuck off to Sup Forums already.

I'm not referring to you, I'm asking in general. I keep seeing that brought up.

>CW
Civil War?

All live action cancer should fuck off to Sup Forums

>Plus fucking archie

Should I also ask in general why some retards think calling a show or TV series "comic book-y" is fine when in turn all it does is make them look like they have no idea what they're talking about? Idiots come in all shapes and forms.

So the villain is prolly gunna be the Thanagarians.

>TFW I liked Supergirl

It was watchable than Arrow S4, even though that's not saying much.

Okay but is it JUST Supergirl?

Will the whole cast come over or is she being forced to start all over on a new joint Earth.

Does that mean Superman might have an in on the EU?

AHAHAHA Listen to me talking like any of that will happen, keep rolling the hollywood train boys, ain't no stops here for small town TV folk.

I'm only watching Arrow because they've promised to get rid of felicity, now that she's been cast as a lead character in another tv series on another network.

>not DCW
Smh tbqfh fampai

Legion within 2 years is blowing my mind. I really think it's possible they'll eventually do Crisis and kill off Kara and Barry

We won't have a reboot for a while. Since the ride has already been started. With contracts and writers already started by the time BvS was getting filmed. Would be funny if Justice League happens to pull a CoIE and that's how they reboot everything.

>she's been cast as a lead character in another tv series on another network.

No Gotham is a beautiful garden of rare flowers fertilized by premium manure. Tim Burton presents: The Wire, with soundtrack by Les Claypool doing an acid trip Ouija reading of Frank Zappa's ghost.

You are wrong about everything in life, and must immediately reassess your sense of aesthetics, philosophical beliefs, ethics, career, sexual orientation, gender identity, and purpose in life.

Go save lives in Africa user. Maybe even save your own. We're all pulling for you out there.

I'm warning you.

*unsheathes katana*

CW upfronts going on right now.

Amell doesn't look happy.