Marvel BTFO

With one image, DCEU just put marvel shills on suicide watch

>dyed red hair

How to make a woman unattractive 101.

>Over a year of prep, 6 months of training, & countless hrs of denying myself pleasure, aka donuts, has led to this moment: Day 1. #Aquaman

Whom?

ill bet all my money she didnt read a single bubble of anything in any comic book.

i hate these forced "candid" instagram pics

>getting angry over a grown adult not reading children's funnybooks
I can smell your cumrags from here.

It looks horrible tho. Like something out of a CW show. I thought they weren't going for camp in the Aquaman movie.

or ... How To Make My Dick Diamonds 201

I dont care how autistic it is, I get pissed off when I see these pictures and they chose something shit to read.

Nice try Mousekeeter

fuck off homo gay faggot

i swear it must be one guy making all these console bait threads

>DC makes memorable heroines by accident
>Marvel still struggling with Black Widow and Carol
What a timeline

>New 52
DROPPED

Already ejaculated to the pics

>identifying and picking sides with huge corporations who just want your money
Really juggles my think tank

Implying anyone actually gives a shit about multi million studios

That constume looks uncomfortable as fuck. She is so red because she actually cant breathe.

Who is this supposed to be?

absolute state of this redditor

>Aquaman
>non-shit comics

why are homosexuals allowed to post here?

Why is DC so iconic and marlel so generic bros?

who is supposed to be this character?

>denying myself pleasure, aka the blood of men

the only good DC series is Batman

Amber Heard is creepy, no thanks. I am actually offended that she is still getting work after what she did to based Johnny.

These women aren't shaped all that well honestly. Just meh. Comic book women at their best are drawn to represent the epitome of the female form. Closest to the best art of comics (pic not related but still represents muscle tone needed imo) I've seen with my eyes in 3d is Kristina Uhrinova. Capeshit has yet to give us the equivalent of pines/evans/hemsworth in the female form.

Jessica Henwick was probably the closest so far but the actresses body was given too little attention.

i wanna see her fishtail

Spotted the faggot

fuck she's perfect

Why is she so ugly?

Jesus Christ she hot.

is that new ivy? She's getting a movie or what?

This is retarded

Any girls that muscular in the torso would have tiny tits anyway, and big tits make no sense for a superhero, they'd get fucking pummeled

I'd say you're autistic for your expectations anyway, big tits+beautiful+acting capability isn't easy to find

Put away you're retarded pictures you fags are always posting, and just say you want them at least a bit more fit, I can't imagine anyone but a virgin posting these cringe worthy pictures thinking they're in any way realistic

Imagine wonder woman undressing (in your preferred proportions) and her tits falling down to her belly button and all saggy and shit (because that's what big tits do), not very heroic is it? Big tits are for child bearing, what's the point in comics when they fight? They're literally only drawn on to enamor pathetic little fags such as yourself. You're about as autistic as those anons who post juxtapose pictures of "perfect castings" when it's only one particular rendition of that character.

Kill yourself

what?

p patrician choice desu

>people will still deny thighs are the most attractive part of a woman

>would have tiny tits anyway
stopped reading there as that is best anyway fag and you are confused

mad af woman detected