So what do you think Loki has been up to since Thor 2?

So what do you think Loki has been up to since Thor 2?

nigger rape

Having sex with a horse.

Hiding from Thanos because he lost not one but TWO of his infinity stones.

Being tortured because that always seems to be his fate.

There's a tiny part of me that wishes an Avengers cartoon would be given to the hands of some modern-day 20-year old artist because I know they would give Loki a redemption arc and I just want to see him happy for once, and not because he's strangling Thor.

ruling with a steady hand and a kind heart.

Surprisingly ruling Asgard better than Odin.

Honestly probably trying to rule asgard to the best of his ability.

Making Asgard great again.

How exhausting do you think it is for someone like Loki to transform? Does it take any energy, or is it just like wearing a t-shirt? You think he sleeps and showers in Odin's body?

chillin' like a villain.

rehearsing for Bond.

Will Loki return as a main villain or is Hiddleston done with Marvel? Is he one of those actors that "doesn't only want to be known for ____"? Will we only see short clips of him? He was the only good Marvel villain so far.

Where is Odin?

I wonder if they'll try and have him keikaku shit with the other realms to weaken Thanos or just have him fucking around having fun.

He's coming back with a large role in Ragnarok.

They'd never drop him - He single-handedly keeps the Thor movies afloat.

Impersonating Martin Freeman.

Trying to be a better father for Thor than the real Odin was, out of spite.

Thanos doesn't care, so long as he knows where they are. From his perspective he can retrieve them whenever he wants.

So what's he waiting for?

The tesseract is with him in Asgard

He's a lazy cunt

For Death to give him a kiss.

so thirsty

I wonder if he's aware of MCU Ragnarok

Infinity War, duh

sittin'

>goes fishing with Thor

He's a callow shithead. I imagine he's made some new horrible decisions that will bite everyone in the ass.

Banging the Scarlet Witch.

He's lucky mama's obvioulsy dead, why would I put the spoiler otherwise? . Bed duty would have been problematic.