So besides the singing and perhaps Radagast. What has Sup Forums's autism have to hate about this?

So besides the singing and perhaps Radagast. What has Sup Forums's autism have to hate about this?

It's the best of the Hobbit movies for sure. Still nowhere as good as any of the LOTR though.

The framerate and the CGI.

It's Things happening and then we move onto the next thing happening: The Joint

it was boring, felt like they're travels were pointless - in the first movie

At least Gandolph does something. I was surprised to see Sauronman and Galadriel desu.

bad as it was the cgi still shits on lotr

It really doesn't. Just thinking about that goblin's fucking neck or the stupid barrel scene in the sequel etc... It's all so fucking retarded.

>It's all so fucking retarded
No argument there but compare the gollums.

Barrel scene in The Hobbit part 1?

>or the stupid barrel scene in the sequel

Advancement in tech is still no replacement for time and effort. Anything that had to be done that LotR didn't lay the ground work for (gollum, eagles, wargs) just looks ridiculously fake and out of place. The scene with the rabbit sleigh looked like a damn cartoon.

So just parroting the hate? Sad.

It's the best of the 3, but it takes too long to get started. The high frame rate was cool, but the CGI, especially on the Goblin King looked wrong; not terrible, but it just seemed off.
I loved Martin Freeman as Bilbo though, he fits the character perfectly.

Retard

Literally just pissing on Tolkien's grave. A three part production on par with the length and of Tolkien's epic trilogy based on a children's book prelude to that trilogy. It's a cynical corporate pisstake, nothing more. You're an idiot if you don't realise how bad these movies were.

Just felt boring, the CGI was poor and I didn't get a sense of a grand adventure from the first film. Is it worth watching the next two? I know the CGI doesn't get any better.

>shoehorning in characters from lotr when it makes no fucking sense
I'm just glad Viggo refused.

>Is it worth watching the next two?
No, they just get worse.

The Hobbit extended editions are a better trilogy than Lord of The Rings and retroactively make LOTR better by giving us actual world-building instead of just exposition, and by not having ass-pulls (eg ghost army) or plot-holes

Entire trilogy had about 3 non-shit scenes (gollum scene, smaug scene, and bilgo sneaking away with the arkenstone then sneaking right back in to take full responsibility for it when it was revealed), all of them ripped directly out of the book. PRetty much everything else was forgettable, boring trash. Some of it was genuinely just unforgettably bad. Like Stephen Fry's imbecilic character. Bard fucking killing the dragon while using his son as a bow. The bumbling idiot pissing around with gold in his fake tits. The river scene. All the pointless subplots. The horrible arc bilbo had in the first movie. The ridiculous goblin scenes... the list just goes on and on.

>>shoehorning in characters from lotr when it makes no fucking sense
If you've read the books, you'd know that it actually perfect sense
It would make literally no sense if Legolas, the fucking prince, wasn't there. The only reason he wasn't in the book is cause Tolkien wrote the Hobbit before he wrote LOTR
and he wanted to rewrite the Hobbit like LoTR anyway, ie darker and more epic and consistent with LoTR and the Silmarillion

>council discussing the ring and sauron
>discovering the resurrection of the wraiths
Not only is this trilogy bad, it tries to pull lotr down with it.

So it's not good because it's not LotR? Fucking dummies, did you want a remake. Lol.