Election 2016

You can feel it now, can't you?
You fight it off, but it's there. That horrible unshakable feeling.
That feeling in your gut that won't go away.
Whether you accept it is irrelevant, and maybe that's what scares you most.
You know it now, don't know?

She's going to win.

>tfw live in Hawaii
>nothing I can do to stop it

I love you best ally.
But I swear to god if she wins I'll never talk to you again.

I accepted this a while ago.

It's not Trump's fault. The map is too scued.

Go away Moloch

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Well now that the koch brothers and other big republican donors are on her side I don't see why she can't get away with rigging the general. She could shoot a child on stage and still be elected at this point. Trump is fucked.

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

Too long did not read k thanks

Everything's changed. Men fall from the sky, the gods hurl thunderbolts, innocents die. That's how it starts, sir. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.

i hear she pay online trolls.... i wonder who i can get contract, really need a fking job right now.

Shill spotted

You almost had me but you should have chosen a different image.

Realistically, what are Trump's chances?

I hope you get raped by a nigger with aids

>pic related, is u boss

>she gets elected and destroys the country
>yfw the millenial cucks realize the mistake they've made

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

>Realistically, what are Trump's chances?
Pretty low.
The problem is the map layout. If it was a normal democratic election, I actually think Trump would win, but the electoral college layout makes it very VERY difficult for him to win the electoral vote.

There's about 6 crucial super close swing states. Trump needs to win almost all of them. Hillary only needs to win 2 of them and she's all set.

This was a fantastic piece of writing. Thank you.

She's going to win Colorado, so in reality she only needs one more vote than what is already guaranteed.

I fond it hilarious that people are delusional enough to make up lopsided scenarios where PA goes Red

she doesn't even need to win 2 of them. Hell just ohio would do and she'll win.

And she's 9 points up in Ohio as of yesterday.

Aren't all the libcucks there bernouts who just want dudeweedlmao?

I called her winning back in september of last year. Obummer won by 5 million votes. There is no fucking way the Reps are ever winning a presidential election ever again. we're way past the point of no return.

Strap in