youtube.com/watch?v=QnQfs-z2ZNc
youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM
youtube.com/watch?v=AOMpxsiUg2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When did comedy die lads?

Does anyone remember laughter?

Everything is so washed out

>She'll change the world if her donars agree

I just watch old episodes of Tough Crowd when I need a good giggle. Even Colbert was funny on that.

The media tries so hard now because Hillary keeps fucking up her campaign with new controversies.

>29
They stopped trying when they did that cartoon Trump gimmick

>theme song for the apocolypse

Can anyone explain to me why they are open about their corporate sponsors yet still say they are going to take them down? How do people fall for this crap?

Only comedy I get is from youtube videos now
youtube.com/watch?v=KGJLdnN0xHY
btw this video is like an allegory for Germany's current situation

>Colbert admits Bernie supports won't support Hillary because of E-mails

that's all i need to hear. now he can eat his sandwich and commit jokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=3yAZ3keFiu4

The last episode of TCWCQ.

im gonna make sure this is played at my funeral after i kms if she wins xD

Allowing minorities into comedy has killed it.

That was embarrassing to watch.

>This well thought out song and dance routine that took probably weeks
>ruined because e-mails

Death, Taxes and Trump.

The same way people believe in Trump saying he'll stop corporate loopholes, but he himself uses them.

I refuse to watch it because of cringe. Could somebody summarize?

but then why wouldn't they support Trump, if he is so much more likely to keep corporate loopholes intact?

This DNC drama has been such a beautiful disaster. Guess Hillary doesn't have that presidency in the bag after all.

He eats a Bad sandwich and tweaks out like in 60's hippie fashion, complete with Hillary with Peace Signs for eyes. he's basically an endorsement for Hillary because it's your destiny

again, this was made before the e-mails, and it's obviously the bullshit is easy to smell.

>let's be up front, it worked for Trump!
lolno, fuck off jews

>that short haired girl

Fuck my dick

b t w this vid is shit and that guy is a fool, but hell he has good taste in casting bitches

Shame on trump for not living like a poor pauper and instead competing in the market by the rules others are forced to play by too!

thanks, going full on 1488 now

here's a better one

I'll never forgive Colbert for selling out to the side that wanted his show cancelled. You'd figure that after being attacked by a group, you'd grow a fucking pair and be against that group. But Colbert is like a fucking battered housewife who keeps coming back for more, he's becoming more SJW by the fucking day.

By the way, isn't this cultural appropriation?

What the fuck Colbert you fucking racist, #cancelcolbert.

When that stupid cunt from my land decided to turn stand up into his own political commentary and propaganda against gun ownership and Donald Trump. Carlin did it in a tasteful way.

If I had three wishes I'd bring back TC, Patrice and Greg

>Aussie
That bitch from Pitch Perfect?

eh...not his funniest work

but it looked like he had fun making it

Can someone explain "Death, Taxes and Hillary" is supposed to mean?

that I'd be much much funnier if they went with the whole satanic owl cult theme instead of old people trying to figure out millenials

we don't act like it's the 60's dude

People say that when you die, the only things you have guaranteed is death itself and taxes. I guess they're trying to say that Hillary becoming the next POTUS is unstoppable and guaranteed or something like that.

Add on Anthony Cumia never getting fired and I'd second that.

Inevitability

No that Jim Jeffries cunt.

the laugh track is top cringe

someone give me a YOU please

" nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes"

Ben Franklin

Hello Assad

Thank you
Oh hey there bruh

Jesus Christ seeing Colbert shilling this hard just hurts.

Still it would probably be slightly less painful if it weren't so insanely low-energy

Thanks

It's concerning to me that people like Colbert are pushing her as inevitable, as in we have no choice in the matter.

>mandatory 30 second ad

Christ, the jews really have won haven't they?

Yes.

The Only Colbert that can still bring me joy wears an eyepatch.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QMAQzrMcV0

I miss Letterman so fucking much. Late night tv is dead

Mfw that "comedy"

This to be honest...

Too bad he only posts once every 2 months...

I don't understand the humour in your vid.
It seems vacuous. Maybe it's because I'm bong and don't get the nuance.
It just seems like shit.

>audience clearly empty at 3:40
>applause and laughs a few seconds later

how is this funny?

You videogame people are degenerate losers.

never thought of it like this, this is why it comes across so greasy.

Jim Jeffries cuck-city

I liked it. Didn't laugh though. Only a tard would view it as a endorsement of Hillary.

It's been a while desu

these talk shows are host to the most blatant propaganda, like that Fallon hack singing with Obama about how cool the TPP is. Then they all get pushed to the front page of YT by the jews.

This isn't remotely pro-Hillary

How you figure?
I think to a conservative it's funny because they are talking about being pot heads and meh trans people and as conservatives we think its making fun of them
the libs on the other hand embrace that behavior and don't even understand that its a joke on them. thats how degenerate liberals are and how dense, they don't even know when they are being made fun of

so to most liberals they just pissed themselves and clapped their hands like babies getting keys shook in from of them.
most conservatives looked passed the shaking keys and tried to figure out what the guy shaking them is trying to say. and its tough because the irony is a little too subtle and colbert is usually full blown leftist prop

>Death, Taxes, And Hillary
I opt out

So is it shilling or just an expensive way to say "vote independent?"

While there's no doubt that it's still shilling for Hillary by pushing it on dems, it does take potshots at the email scandal and the fact that she's a puppet for her donors

Stay safe. We'll have boots on the ground by February

heh

embarrassing, the fuck are you doing, man

doublethink

Hälp as, Hälp as in ze feierwehrstation. This accent ist pure gold.

subtle pilling

I didn't know taking the redpill meant that I can no longer enjoy entertainers I liked before.

Colbert
Stewart
John Oliver
Samantha Bee
Patton Oswalt
David Cross
Louis C.K.
Cake

You have shit taste friend and are new.

I always avoid TalmudVision.

That wasn't too bad. Colbert can be good, I loved when he hosted some dinner for dubya, he cut him up quite well, not that dubya could understand it. I think its good that Colbert genuinely mocks the left, although he is almost certainly left leaning. Obviously his most cutting stuff is directed towards the right.

A comparable case in Australia is Shaun Micallef and his show Mad as Hell, which is now pretty consistently excellent, although most of its vitriol is criticiaing the 'right' (although the current government is more centrist than right wing). The topical references might be tough to translate for furreners, but its worth a google.

youtube.com/watch?v=vdRRktPIKbE

youtube.com/watch?v=b-6E5yX1E0U

youtube.com/watch?v=hffKbs47ijc

youtube.com/watch?v=QnQfs-z2ZNc

youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

This gave me a sensible chuckle. Based Aussies.

Patrice o'neal an d Pat cooper were the best

I'm still not sure about Cake... of course they always post their "explain your concerns" shit but it's not always one sided

Nigga, I've been here since the last election.

Fucking hippie bullshit

Goddamn communists ruined everything here in the 50s and 60s

This was funny. That guy Neel Kohatkar is good enough to do TV (better than a lot who have). OTOH I doubt that this reflects his actual views, if you watch other videos on his channel.

This one is pretty nice.

2014 wasn't that long ago.

Better get the Alexapure with those filters too before I get Fluoride poisoning

only an idiot wouldn't use loopholes. learn business. You won't be competitive if others use loopholes and you don't.

I'd like to agree with you, but Hannibal Buress is hilarious. Female comedians were a mistake though.

No one is stupid enough to think this is Pro-Hillary right?

>star of David

youtube.com/watch?v=AOMpxsiUg2Q

This one is pretty good too

If they exist, he will use them. That's honesty. Doesn't mean he won't close them.

>"Marty, come with me"

Good eye.

ahahah talmudvision