Template

rate

Alright sure

Mudslime Paki / 10

Go home

too much scottish/10

Alright fuck it I'll ask you some proper questions

1) How autistic are you?
2) You say your great grandad killed himself for an "unspecified reason" but it was only 2 years ago, surely you must know something about why he did it? Although if you don't want to say, fair enough

all red and white

But I was born in Scotland and raised by a single Scottish mother. The only language I speak is English and I'm an Islamophobe. How am I a "mudslime paki"?

He's probably the most mixed-race mongrel Scot I've ever seen and you say he's "too much Scottish".

Crawl back to your hovel in the ghetto, Tyrone

Well surely you have Arab genetics from your father's side? Or was your father a WHITE Algerian Muslim fundamentalist?

>political science
May God have mercy on your soul

i love how to have to include your dna test results to justify your whiteness/10

You sure about that?

what up brazilbro

>those soulless eyes

>born in india

>what number accurately describes your skin colour

whole family is from poland, not a single foreigner and that makes me a lil bit sad

>1) How autistic are you?
Pretty damn autistic
I have to try quite hard to pretend to the people around me that i'm not a complete awkward mess of a person.

>2) You say your great grandad killed himself for an "unspecified reason" but it was only 2 years ago, surely you must know something about why he did it? Although if you don't want to say, fair enough
But that's the thing, no one in my family knows. Not even his wife or offspring.

Transylvanian flags everywhere and a German flag for me.

>translvanian flags everywhere
Don't you mean ROMANIAN flags :^)

India was a British colony. [sic]

She's white, she's full English heritage, her father just worked in the Raj, the British ruling class in India. That's why she was born there. Then she came back here as a child and grew up in South England. Eventually she was stationed in Scotland as a Wren (women's royal navy service), and that's where she met my grandfather.

Hence I am also fully white. 13 is the colour that best fits me on that chart.

I wouldn't say he was white but he wasn't arabian or black either. He had some sort of swarthoid olive complexion. The closest thing I could compare it to would either be the southern greeks or pre-revolution iranians.

Old people kill themselves pretty frequently. Over 60 has a similar rate as early 20s/late teens.

As the son Transylvanian Saxons I would rather call it Transylvanian, also because my ancestors lived mostly with Hungarians (a lot of my ancestors have Hungarian surnames) than with Romanians.

Aerospace engineering sucks. You have very limited opportunities

Being socially awkward doesn't make you autistic.

I mean like, have you been tested? Do you have full blown autism or are you just on the spectrum?

>But that's the thing, no one in my family knows. Not even his wife or offspring.
Ah. Well sorry to hear it happened m8.

But surely it is Arab / North-African genetics if his father's side of the family was from Morocco. I think I get what you mean though because Moroccan people aren't as obviously Middle Eastern as, e.g. Saudi Arabian people, they're just a bit swarthy. Maybe it's because the Spanish colonised that part of Africa and interbred with them.

Your father's mother, was she pure European genetically given that her parents were French?

uh, pretty sure it doesn't m8. I've aready had a paid internship program in cape that lasted for a few weeks. Ii'm pretty setup with eventually working in that field

Only few weeks? And you had to move out of your hometown? Sounds shitty to me but I'm glad if you like it :)

>IMB4 GET EEEUT OF MUH CUNTRY U FEGGOT

fuck off.

>I mean like, have you been tested? Do you have full blown autism or are you just on the spectrum?
Yeah, I was tested for mental disorders when I was 15 to see if I was eligible for extra time on my exams. I was diagnosed with ASD.

>Your father's mother, was she pure European genetically given that her parents were French?
As far as I know, yes.

Central Europe and Murica ftw

Dominicans are pretty cool senpai

Respect for the solid German tree.

Until you have a daughter and she shacks up with an Iraqi

Have you lived in Germany?

Feel free to rate.

yes, pirmasens on and off for about 9 years

85+7+4+3=99%

Filthy sub-human scum

she'll be properly redpilled

I like the countries you come from, looks like a decent mixture

filename suggests that you just downloaded it from someone else

Mother is descended from Nobles in Scotland who claimed their land in the Viking invasions, and from Diplomats and Officers from England. Didn't know my dad, he groomed and molested my mum when she was 12 and got her pregnant with me when she was 15.

I'm completely white English, if it helps.

Pretty typical.
Ratarino

>tfw no Blue eye blonde hair phenotype

Mixed race coming through

>all these people with interesting histories, varied heritage and notable ancestors

then there's just me

I just saved the template from here, and never bothered to change the name. I can see how it could be misleading, though. I'll change the filenames.

Here's the template if anyone is interested.

Get out of my country you faggot.

Hello fellow dominican compadre.

You have to go back

Genetics-knower here, your dad had Brown hair. I'm a bit blind, but if your mother and you both have green eyes, then he could have had eyes of any colour.

Ah okay, I understand. Nice tree, very detailed

Semitic master race Son of Sem, children of God reporting in.

>777
FUCK.

>Genetics-knower here, your dad had Brown hair.
Well aware although it could have been different shades or almost black given that hair color (along with eye color) is essentially polygenic
>I'm a bit blind, but if your mother and you both have green eyes, then he could have had eyes of any colour.
Well aware of that too. My hope is that whatever woman I end up having kids with will be a carrier of some of those sweet blond hair and blue eye genes so at least a few of our children might have that phenotype

This is getting weird. Too much Dominicans

Pack up your bags f.a.m.

> IMB4

No, you have to go back. There is no other way.

Mom's side: Irish, Dutch, Ashkenazi
Dad's side: Irish, German, French

Sup Forums isn't your fucking validation blog

this goes for all you "muh aryun heritage" faggots

Rate me m8s

Dirty kike

feels good being white

>dominican
>basically a nigger

I just quoted myself to show you my heritage. Is just you and me buddy.

Does it even count if I'm an atheist, raised catholic? lol

Not so fast

Ah nvm. I just glanced at it

was your dad black

> Implying I fucking care about being white

Is not like you white people work as hard as you guys say.

Half my High School gets annoyed because they need to do some homework, in dominican republic you get 12+ homeworks per week. AND YOU GUYS SOMEHOW CAN FAIL SCHOOL HERE, RIDICULOUS.

No Holoklaus survivors? I thought every jew has at least one in their family.

you mean inbred?

amerimutt/10

Farmers everywhere.

What happened to the farm?

can't be unless her black dad had blue/green eyes

Nope. Sperm donor from a sperm bank :/

Literally nothing wrong with being a farmer.

What's the flag with the checkered eagle?
Croatia?

Wish I was Scandinavian but this is good enough. Our family tree goes back pretty far, there are several lines we've traced back to the 1300-1500s.

Obvious data collection thread is obvious.

>Inb4 conspiracy theorist

I can't believe people put this shit out there for free. Sup Forums should know better

>pilot at 19
sure nigger, dream on

mom said i was also partly italian and french but i dunno from where

Before anyone asks, my wife is christian.

Multiple generations of cucking

>her
Excuse me?

my ancestors were french royalty, then it went back into Israel and they were Jews..