Who's better; slavs or Mediterranean?

Who's better; slavs or Mediterranean?

Meds. Slavs are just horribly ugly and stupid untermenschen.

Mediterranean. They have great Empires on their history while Slav have an history of being rape babies.

Slavs by a longshot, Meds havent accomplished anything for ages. Meanwhile Slavs have pumped out some great scientists, musicians etc.

daily reminder, you're the prisoner in your own country hans

>tfw you realise TRUE Slavs (not Slav-Mediterranean mixes like in the Balkans) are pretty much of the same genetic intelligence as Nords.

Seriously, get a life with this Germanic supremacy, there's barely anything distinguishing Germans from Poles in terms of racial superiority, you're both just white.

>b-b-b-ut muh HITLER
fuck me, i'm probably whiter than he is
blue eyed aryan here

>Meds invented the modern states, all the legal systems and concept of justice, all the arts with their different genres and fields, the diplomacy, the rational approach to the human action, the urbanization of cities, the development of the international trade, the sewer system and the fucking ROADS.

You can suck my mediterranean master cock anytime, nigger.

Any major accomplishments since then?

Why is a good chunk of the British Isles classed as Mediterranean?

>be Greece
>Country is in ruins, haven't accomplished anything basically forever, only just escaped form being cucks to Turkey
>b...but MUH PLATO!! MED SUPREMACY !!!1!1!

Celts

But this Nord, Celt, Med way of looking at things is REALLY inaccurate, it's basically the equivalent of phrenology

Yes, Slavs are so fucking ugly Hans.

Nordics

I just can't look at those ugly people.

You don't count as a true Slav though. The Med is what gives the Balkan Slav his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Soooo uglayh.

Would you rather visit Spain, Italy, Cyprus, etc.

or Russia, Belarus, Ukraine?

This tells you what you want to know :)

this

Stop dividing us anglo scum

Slavs are white, modern Mediterraneans are Christian/Atheist Arabs.

...or Poland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, etc.
Nice cherry picking leaf.

Banging your mother. On a more serious note, no.

Exactly, division won't help against sandniggers/goatfuckers.

Or I could stay in my country for an example.

How legit is that map really?

Not at all, look at map of haplogroups online for the real deal

I don't know, Spain or Italy alone have a bigger economic output than the whole Slavic world put together and a richer history too. Other than that, they're much more pleasant places to live and have better food and wea ther. But believe what you want, this is bait right?

Russian economy is bigger than these two put together.

Also, GDP per capita, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Slovenia are right up behind Spain and Italy,with a negligible difference.

Race exists, but Sup Forums parroting pseudocience memes makes people view it in a retarded way, because there is no such thing as a "white" or "black" race and skin colour is a relatively poor indicator of genetics.

>Everyone in Africa is just black lol
>All Europeans are just whiteys
>Asians are all sorta Chinese right??

Genetics do definitely exist and humans vary to an extent, but human accomplishments are mostly due to social and economic changes and oportunities as well as geographic factors are opposed to meme IQ as some sort of powerlevel. Of course some races are somewhat superior in some aspects, but it's mostly down to other factors. And before you give me the blue eyes and white skin meme, brown eyes and skin protect you more against UV rays (And smaller noses and ears are better against cold environments. that's the point. Slight differences).

Saying that, I am Alberto Barbosa, and I have 4 Polish friends who are all really nice girls. Stop trying to divide us; We need cultural independence and individuality, but not hostility and isolationism.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are an evolutionary advantage because they give you a higher chance to reproduce

The moment you've all been waiting for... a map of based Europe!!! Divisions have been created at areas of Celtic, Turkish and North African admixture. Long live the Germano-Slav master race!!!

Also, Ashkenazis can join in.

In times of need, divisions at areas of Celtic admixture can be lifted too.

I'll give you that, but that's a cultural meme (in the literal sense) not because it biologically objectively gives you higher chances of reproduction.

Tfw Portugal not considered a celtic nation despite celtiberian genes and culture

>Also, Ashkenazis can join in.

the eternal fucking anglo

i'm glad my country is not a part of your shitty map of jew dick-sucking union

Ashkenazis are comprised mostly from European lineages, unfortunately paternally there is mudslime DNA but they've eugenicised themselves enough to become honorary members.

>Tfw Portugal not considered a celtic nation despite celtiberian genes and culture
We Atlanteans nigga who gives a fuck about celts?

>Wales
>Mediterranean

The fuck?

Celtic

Atlanteans? Please explain this meme to me, I'm out of the loop

meds, subhuman slavs are africa-tier

Himmler thought Aryans were originally from Atlantis is the reference I think

I've met some Germans and they had yellow hair, pink skin, puffy cheek and a fat round nose. Typical ugly German