If you had to choose between 1) Milo and Gay Republicans becoming more relevant under a Trump presidency or 2) Hillary...

If you had to choose between 1) Milo and Gay Republicans becoming more relevant under a Trump presidency or 2) Hillary becoming the President, what would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i05eXluAQ18
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6mbY35_aY
youtube.com/watch?v=qOjm9v-bA2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2. Hillary

fuck that kike faggot

1, we still bash fags around here
>mfw all the lib tears on kikebook when the referendum for gay rights failed

I have no problem with gays

1 easily, nothing against gays at all

Probably me too senpai
This faggotry is too much
youtu.be/i05eXluAQ18

Hillary

wtf I love Hillary now

Pretty sure the former would happen in the case of the latter anyway.

Wtf I love pedophiles now

1. glad the fag got banned from twatter tho

That's a sad thought

>he's gay

Who gives a fuck. He even claims that being straight is superior to being gay. People who would pass on all the things that Milo promotes just because he's gay for Hillary are truly shills on Sup Forums who need to leave.

I guess I'm #FarRightforHillary now

>just because he's gay
His whole life revolves around being gay, unlike any serious man. The whole "Gays for Trump" charade is identity politics. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill.

This Milo guy is just a meme, no one knows who he is outside of Sup Forums and Reddit.

like we're gonna take anything you say serious when you post anime

LMAOing@your life

Almost anything will be worth the never ending river of tears that a trump presidency would cause

The first week would drown us and im ready

You would invalidate a Trump presidency and give that crooked hag the white house just because of some faggot? You're better than this, America.

i just hate the whole "alt-right" movement as much as i hate BLM/SJW's

He loves the black cock.
Don't care.
TRUMP!

then kys and get off my board

>pic related

Just look at Milo's crowd: It's literally kids! The same kids who anime-post here and to whom he promotes homosexuality and degenerate behavior. m.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6mbY35_aY

>who anime-post here

Yeah, he could love it without appearing with his black dildos and without taking selfies with his black bull. He's your Miley Cyrus and you love it. I'd take 10 Syrian refugees to deport 10 faggots like him to Syria.

Milo. At least fags have SOME rational thought processes, which is impossible for any liberal. Their "thoughts" consist of nothing more than see something nice want to steal that nice something. Complete subhumans who we need to exterminate. I bet that many fags have helped America fight for freedom over the years. They went out, kept quiet about the faggotry, and fought America's evil enemies.

obviously milo

2)Fuck faggots. I'd rather keep the Republican party conservative. Than turn it into some leftist fag orgy

then leave the board, Sup Forums is entirely alt right
what's the not "alt" right? evangelical christfag right? no thanks.

If you think avatar fags are new, you got another thing coming baybee

if you pick Hillary you'll still have all the OTHER fags prancing around in front of children

You spend too much time on the internet if you think Milo is "relevant" in any significant way.

As for gay Republicans, that's more or less a new meme. Notice how at the RNC they had to find some random gay guy to speak instead of a politician.

Anyone voting 2 should be deported

The people who get triggered by anime reaction images on a site which was created to discuss anime are the new ones.

Undoubtedly 1.

I don't like gays, but that doesn't outweigh my desire for a Trump presidency, and my strong desire for Shillary and her SJW cuck supporters to burn in hell

I doubt Milo's career is going to last very long anyway because he's such a shameless narcissist

Bahaha! We wuz the Alt-right!

1, and I still hate faggots.

gay republicans, how is this even a question?

religious hardliners need to get fucked

seriously, I think a lot of their problems stem from a lack of sex life

>any anime picture is avatarfagging

you're not doing that meme right

Milo is going to end up anchoring for Fox news in the 2020 Conservative - Liberal Utopia.

>this triggered greek muslim redditor

kill yourself idiot... retards like you are what hold the party back

Obviously, 1. I'd rather have a country full of faggots than no country at all. Anyone who says otherwise is a suicidal nihilist.

I fucking love how Milo speaks.

>Not being a flamboyant faggot is being a religious hard-liner

Why don't you take Lena Dunham in? Serious question.

>gay=flamer

found the closet fag

>greece
not that surprised

Nice projection. Many of society's problems are caused by sexual positivity.

>single mothers and the deleterious effects that brings
>STDs
>high divorce rates
>teen pregnancy
>miscegenation
"Sex life" is codeword for "I'm a flaming degenerate" and you should kill yourself for thinking otherwise.

Are you on of the children in Milo's videos are are you an older manchild? I can't tell what your mental age is through your posts.

>wanting your country to collapse entirely rather than put up with an obnoxious retard whose heart is (sort of) in the right place

I don't even like Milo though.

How is Milo not flamboyant you boy-loving cuck?

Also it's funny you talking about age when you unironically use exclamation marks in your posts.

You're projecting and obviously a newfaggot.

They'll think that by embracing the shitshow they'll fix it somehow. They don't even understand thst people like Milo are at the root of the problem.

Isn't it funny how Milo called Twitter a piece of shit after being banned but is now trying to come back?

It's very obvious that you're trying to shut it down, Republican boy.

>boy
Still projecting I see.

Are you Greeks trying to become the new Canadians or something?

I don't really care. I'm more interested in seeing America decline and hope for dissolution.

>7 posts by this id
>2 posts by this id
Slide it harder faggots.

Nice damage control you faggot redditor. Just kill yourself.

So, you need to choose between 1) a group of neocons, pedophiles, faggots, kikes and kike-lovers pro-police state who want to invade Iran for Saudi Arabia "OR" 2) a neocon whore supported by Saudi money, pedophiles, faggots, kikes, kike-lovers pro-police state who want to invade Iran?

youtube.com/watch?v=qOjm9v-bA2A

at what point did i say milo you closet boy lover

I said gay republicans
they come in all shades, from milo to ones who you wouldnt even know were gay unless you asked

(you)

ITT:

a closet pedophile turkish rape baby gets his shitty political opinion destroyed

You do know what "sliding" actually is right? It's creating multiple threads to bump off topics from the catalog and site. Not replying in threads you complete newfaggot nigger.

>WAAAAAH LEAVE MY HUGBOX YOUR OPINIONS ARE TRIGGERING ME

kek

Lurk for at least 2 years before posting so you don't make such a complete fool out of yourself again.

"your" board lol. you mistake Sup Forums for /lgbt/

the alt-right can eat a big fat black dick

Choosing a traitor over a gay person.... hmmm what to do

At least Milo is honest about what he is unlike the cankles