How the fuck did the matrix know how steak tasted like? Or anything for that matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2oEnJfZ9joY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

huh? humans are biocomputers, so anything a human can experience a computer can reproduce it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2oEnJfZ9joY

maybe it tasted like Ariel Winter's feet?

>not Summer Glau feet
Apply yourself.

Because steak is a creation of the Matrix

Too bad this image applies to nothing in the majority of Psychology and Economics.

It didn't, it guessed. That's the whole point. It didn't know what chicken tasted like, hence this scene.

>old hag feet
hang yourself

>It didn't
But it did.

explain

>medium rare
fucking disgusting subhuman pig swine.

I don't get why Cypher bitched, weren't they able to run their own programs based off The Matrix? He could probably go plug himself in and eat at a restaurant every day or have holodeck fantasies.

Know how I can tell you are a faggot?

so much this

Tapped into the nervous system of humans during development, when they still had access to real world stuff
Before everything became automated

The same way it taps into your dreams it can analyze sensory organs

doesnt mean they can reproduce a taste? or hell even a smell

What? Literally no. Stfu

Its doesnt need to know. It just tells the brain "heres a juciy steak" and the brain fills out the details. Of course anyone can experience anything, thats why neo had his powers.

I've never heard something more retarded.

Better yet how did he know what steak tastes like? Did he find a cow in the huge battery farms and cook it medium rare?
Surely cows make good battery's to right?
And on that note why the fuck did the machines just use humans?
Why not animals? Surely animals are more dosile and require a less complicated matrix that doesn't have agents that become self aware and threaten your whole machine city's existence

In your dreams you can recreate anything, sex, smell, touch, emotions

The matrix is the ultimate VR machine. If only it were real, I would love to be put into one of those cocoons

>empiricism is the only way to knowledge

No you can't. Dreams aren't real. You can't recreate what's not real.

This.
Why does this thread even exist when the movie covered it?

Go pray to a teapot you fucking idiot

The matrix functions the same as a dream

It didn't matter what anything tasted like because the humans in the Matrix didn't know what anything tasted like.
All the Matrix had to do was signal was that the steak tasted good.

>math and science doesnt teach us about economics

haha

HAHAHA

>jumps directly to religion
What does it feel to be a retard? Didn't the Dyogenrs Pepe clued about rationalism?