improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
prettyscale.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm also 21 years old and khv

same

I hate women so fucking much

same but I'm 25

Same

I was in Jyväskylä a couple months ago, and within a few hours I fucked some girl I met at a bar named _______ Heikura.

Everyone told me that the Finns were cold and distant, but in my experience the girls are nothing like that. Maybe it's a generational thing?

>tfw getting cucked by australians now
as if it wasn't enough already

>most women have had 12+ partners by age 25
G-d bless

Nah, you're just foreign. It's exotic and attactive.

>12+ partners by age 25

But getting divorced by 50 here is the norm, so I don't see what new information this brings.

If it makes you feel any better, I will openly admit that Scandinavian girls are the best in the world. It's rare that you find this many super attractive, super intelligent girls elsewhere in the world.

>First day in Oslo, staying in some hostel.
>Sharing a room with five other people.
>A Norwegian girl, a Swiss guy, two Germans and myself.
>I'm the second tallest person in the room, behind the fucking Norwegian girl.
>She has blonde hair, blue eyes, a perfect face, and is studying medicine.
>It's unseasonably warm outside, so all you Scandinavian cunts have literally turned gold in the sun.
>I realise that the Aryan meme isn't a meme

I'm 22 and been with 17-20 women, don't remember the exact amount.

i thought your rising muslim population would fix that problem

Swedish whores only like foregin men, of course they'd put themselves on display.
sw*Dish men are done for anyway, better an australian gets them than abdul

>fix
It only makes things worse. There is a large male surplus, worse than China or Alaska.

Do you actually believe this?

It's straight up incel material. Just pull yourself together man, women don't judge based on your nationality, but on your apperance, your humour and your intellect.

if thats the case i would have many women by now

Yes, i never bother approaching women

Do you have any actual arguments?

>all these losers

Well I am 30 in superchad the country

>tfw now super attracted to Scandinavian accents
>tfw I wish university students in Australia wore these things too

What does this graph shows?

You're doing something wrong mate

There's your problem.

That's high school kids mate..

Literally just show your face in a university bar. Worst case scenario you have a good night out with your friends.

Not in finland

Fucking losers.

My son is 6 years old and girls already hit on him.

HPcucken...
desuarchive.org/int/search/country/se/image/qAM-Q26-qEKe0HOJfNZoRQ/
Vote share among women for SD. In any case, appearance is the only thing that matters, as shown by tinder and OKCupid statistics.

This is not how things work in Sweden. There are no university bars, for starters.

:^)

It was more tech/science uni students where I was, or is there a label on those pants that shows they're underage that I missed?

degenerate harlots

What the fuck does the vote share for Sverigedemokraterne has to do with anything?

Appearance is not the only thing that matters, only first hand, or by using sites as tinder - it's designed to be shallow.

As Aussiebro said, just pop your head into a bar, get a convo with a girl going and boom, you might get a fug, or a phone number.

I believe those are pants Norwegian high schoolers wear when they graduate high school.

no, worst cas scenario is you show up alone, a couple of people try to talk to you but you have nothing to say, later some ugly bitch wants to dance but you cant dance, so you just end up alone dead-drunk and somehow manage to find your home.
later you realise your not made for such shit so its better to not to get out anymore if you feel bad just get drunk at home, alone but safe

They are finnish, cant tell what age. Some unis in Sweden have these aswell, among them KTH which is the top rated tech uni in Sweden

No actually those are from finland and in finland, overalls are what university students wear.

I understand being a kv but how do you manage not to hold hands with girls you turboautists
t. kv

If they have no female friends because they have no friends at all then it's imaginable.

t. hugged, never held hands kv

I lost virginity fucking a hooker at age 25

>What the fuck does the vote share for Sverigedemokraterne has to do with anything?
1.8% is dismally low and indicative of underlying issues.
>Appearance is not the only thing that matters, only first hand, or by using sites as tinder - it's designed to be shallow.
You said it yourself. In any case, where else to meet them?
>inb4 just talk to people on the street

>As Aussiebro said, just pop your head into a bar, get a convo with a girl going and boom, you might get a fug, or a phone number.
Large male surplus there too. Girls would just look at you strange and go back to Chad.

They avoid me.

I've never interacted with a girl, outside of forced school activities since i was 15 years old

Can't you just go out with friends? In my entire time in Europe, I never approached a girl, instead I waited for my group to mix with another, then made conversation with the attractive ones. It didn't matter if nothing came of it, because at the end of the night I genuinely learned something new. After all, the girls I met in Scandinavia where actually pretty smart.

As weird as it sounds, my go-to conversation was asking girls about their country's "dream" - as in, what's the Norwegian/Finnish/Swedish dream, and is it changing at all? The answer I usually got was "homeownership" or some variation of "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness", which was cool, because it's pretty much the same in Australia.

I'd tell them about how Australia looks up to Scandinavia, and tries to be like them with education especially, but also with environmentalism, taxes, etc. Then the conversation would turn to the rise of right-wing politics in their country, which really got them ranting.

Anyway, it's not like I had a serious system or anything, these are just the things that usually came up in conversation (which almost everyone was happy to talk about).

>friends
haha yeah bro

i dont have a lot of friends anymore
and those that i have think something is wrong with me

I still don't understand what you're trying to prove with the SD voting numbers. Young women aren't usually racist, as the graph shows.

You can meet them with friends, at bars, at sports, at school, everywhere. If there's something you're passionate about, join your local club and I'm sure there will be women too. Just treat with friendly.

>christmas dinner with entire family, cousins, everything
>obligatory ''user, have you found a nice girl?'' comment
I've used pretty much every excuse in the book, maybe i'll just tell them i'm too autistic

Regardless lads, they're cute as fuck. For some reason it makes me wanna hold them by the hips.

Same but 23

i managed to fuck up every chance with a girl i had in my life. i dont even try anymore, i just cant handle it. when i see people around me inlove or guy talking with girls i completely lose my will to do anything i just want to cease to exist. the only place i guess i would have a chance to get a woman to love me is a deserted island with only 2 of us so she has no choice

For starters, girls don't appreciate rape jokes.

Did you guys just cut everyone off after graduating, or was it like this during high school and university? I'm genuinely curious here

in highschool i had friends and even talked with girls
no point in meeting with school friends after you graduate, right? we saw eachother a couple of times had some small talk and got away, its not the same anymore

You didn't really have friends in high school, if you see no point in talking to them afterwards.

>Young women aren't usually racist, as the graph shows.
SD are not racist. The discrepancy is the important part.

>You can meet them with friends,
Have none.
>at bars,
See before, it is not a good idea.
>at sports,
Practice none, and heavily male.
>at school,
Studying computer science, almost all male.
>If there's something you're passionate about,
There isn't. Maybe politics, but this is obviously not a good place to meet women.

It was/is.

Join SD youth or something, I'm sure there are women there. Make yourself interesting, lose weight, put on nice matching clothes and do your hair. I'm sure you'll get attention compared to the other lards in SD, if it's anything near the DF youth in Denmark.

You should find a local sports club and make friends through it. There's the added benefit of getting fit, plus you'll likely go out drinking after practice with your team mates.

Anyway, isn't kickboxing big in Croatia? If I were you I'd try either that or football.

whats the point then? you finish scholl everybody goes their own way and you dont share your lives anymore. theres nothing to talk about. i dont give a shit what they are doing and how much money do they make. i know i probably make the least and have the shittiest job of them all so i should avoid that conversation. and no i dont want to change my job here i have minimal contact with other humans and i dont like changes.

But SD youth, as we've already established, skews heavily male. 93% according to this, but probably much worse.

Then they weren't really friends to begin with, just acquaintances.

Doesn't matter. Women aren't coming your way, you have to work for it. If you stand out, they'll come to you, despite it being a sausage fest.

those are all male things, i tried it before but too socially awkward and also once other people notice you dont know how to get girls they start to disrespect you
only such hobby that stil interests me is shooting but its not really popular and i had some problems with alcohol so i dont think its a good idea

>If you stand out
And how?

aquinances, we were going to eachothers birthdays, drank together, talked every day for 4 years id say we were friends

>tfw i am a grown man and have never even held hands with a girl
let alone hug one

Why are you losers still crying about it, grow up and do something else with life.

>t. literal homosexual communist

When I turned 21 I had slept with 16 girls. Since then I've been in a relationship, so still only 16. I'm soon 25 and these years have been my university years. Wonder what count I would have been at if I had remained single. Did I make a mistake?

Also advice for permavirgins: lose weight, dress nice and treat girls like normal human beings. When you do that it sort of just happens

28 kv, had numerious hugs from different girls, but mostly the "thank you for writing my thesis work" type.

>Also advice for permavirgins: lose weight, dress nice and treat girls like normal human beings. When you do that it sort of just happens

I don't see what's wrong about that. He's not talking about your genetics, but only stuff you can actually do something about, and he's right.

Doesn't matter what you do, being a 21 year old khhv doesn't just fix itself. If you didnt find a gf in highschool or uni its over, i gave up myself.

How many girls have you asked on date this year? Checkmate virgins!

And no, no girl ever will do the first step. That is boys role.

i'm waiting for a miracle. not gonna waste my time trying to impress girls, when i'm introverted, socially awkward incel with 0 charisma

no checkmate, Jiří
I have been on several dates and really tried hard but you can't fix genetics.
I've given up and now I mostly ignore women, sometimes they give me the looks when I don't do something that they would expect me to (like check their ass or hold the door for them).

I'm an ugly social retard. Not much to come with, better leave it alone.

0, i'm ugly

>living in a time and place where everyone is promiscuous
>still a 22 year old khhv
>haven't even spoken to a girl in the last 6 years
I don't need them, I have 2D. 2D is the wall keeping me safe from the normalscheisse menace

>whining about losing when you didn't even play

Except left part will without exception happen here. Where would I even meet them? On the street?

But they did.

Jesus Christ this thread is above /r9k/ depressive. Even my most autistic friend managed to get a gf here and to talk to chicks, and he's a fucking sorry with no interests other than playing WoW or DotA.

I never had the chance to play, I was born ugly

You are on wrong board, try r9k. And i wont bother you much since you would dismiss me with pic related.

You can learn and train your charisma just like in any rpg game. Level up bitch!
improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
How do you know you are ugly? You cant rate boys attractivity as heteto boy. In most cases just get new haircut, less thick glasses and new clothes. And SMILE.
Online dating and social events you hate. Ever been to concert, horse race, christmas shopping, figure dacing, dancing lessons, bar, football match or demonstration?

Eye contact, smile, small talk including question how are you today and if she bothers to reply and look back at you, ask for her number. Even fake confidence will do. Fake it until you make it. And alcohol. Lots of normies would be still virgins if alcohol didnt exist. Alcohol is social lube. Literally. Drunken sluts will grope and grind their bodies at you.

>Chad in flesh and blood

This.

Social skills are key, and do everything you can to look good. Staighten your back is fucking important, remember that. It's hard in the beginning, due to spending half your life in front of a computer, but it's doable.

>How do you know you are ugly?
are you serious, I just look in the mirror
also if you are ugly your social skills don't do anything

How would it matter when I never meet them?
How would I train them with autism? My back is normal.

They do. I'm not particularly good looking, I have en excess body weight of 10-15kg and a thinning hairline, but I'm good at talking with girls and teasing them, except when I'm drunk strangely enough.

Just do your hair the best you can, get some nice matching clothes and treat the girl as your buddy, without too much guy humour.

Theres no point too it, i appreciate when people who have ''it'' tries to help out but it's like telling a dwarf to practice because he wants to play in the NBA.
Some things are just not meant to be, maybe for the better

>treat the girl as your buddy, without too much guy humour.
Again, I have neither.

i know a lot of fat people who have gfs, thats not important for women
but i am not fat, I am short and skinny (which is worse I think)
and ugly....
was planning on moving to southßeast asia to get laid, but oh well... migh just kill.

I am sorry but all anons who claim they are ugly have just negative self esteem. Both girls and boys have skewed reality. My boobs are too sagy, my nose is too narrow, my penis isnt 1 meter long, my cheeks are too weird, my belly looks like belly and not a table, my ass is too big, my ass is too small etc...

It is all self made bullshit. Besides looks are secondary for boys. Girls work kinda differently in this aspect. And again: YOU CANT RATE YOURSELF. YOU CANT. Anybody around you can rate you (preferably hetero girl or homo boy) BUT NOT YOU.
prettyscale.com/

So now i expect you to list all excuses why you cant go to any social events i listed...

Go back to r9k. Please.

I'm 25 and haven't ever had a gf.
I'm not that autistic, look decent enough and I'm fit.
I've literally been to one real date ever and it was this year.
Going to my next date om Saturday.
There is still hope that I can be saved from wizardom!

Good luck.

>concert, horse race, christmas shopping, figure dacing, dancing lessons, bar, football match or demonstration?
Neither of these except bar are socially acceptable to talk to random people at. Bar you need to go with friends.

It's funny how you go from "don't worry everyone can get better" to "back to /r9k/". Why, can't everyone be? Why are you contradicting yourself?

>just negative self esteem
I have negative self esteem cause I'm ugly
it's not to hard to draw this conclusion
>not particularly good looking
that's not ugly

>socially acceptable
Going against social norms and simply doing what you want is sign of confidence and manliness. Girls love confident manly men. Also we invented flirting. It is subtle way on how to tell her you want to fuck/date/marry her while keeping low profile from ettiquete/swjs/social police.

>what is such nice lady as you doing alone on place like this?

People who want seek solutions, people who dont want to seek reasons. That is why go back to r9k.

>Then the conversation would turn to the rise of right-wing politics in their country, which really got them ranting.

Gods, I'd rather marry a Muslim girl then these white harlots.

Right wing politics is on the rise here, and if you really want to trigger a girl, just mention it. No girls at our age endorse the right wing parties. Keep in mind though, liberalism in Scandinavia isn't left wing, it's right wing, because they advocate for lower taxes and more self sustainability.