Hi Sup Forums, why is pic related so hard for some of you to understand?

Hi Sup Forums, why is pic related so hard for some of you to understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Bergeron
youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because some people really don't deserve it.

Niggers not paying the equal price to get in.
Sage

>niggers didnt pay for tickets
>wanna watch game anyway

I don't see any white people in either picture so both are acceptable.

Your picture needs more women though.

Because in the real world the guy on the right could've purchased his own two boxes to bring to the game but he instead chose to kill someone and go to prison instead of getting a job, and then he blamed the guy on the left for it.

equity is the greatest evil, if I had to choose a way to destroy civilization as we know it it would be with equity

Because those niggers expect to be able to watch the game even though they didn't buy seats

What this picture doesn't show is the 20 boxes the little nigger wasted trying to figure out how to stack them on top of each other

Let the two guys die and the tall guy to breed. Remove the need for boxes altogether.
"Evolution"

Lad, I know this is a troll post, but I'm going to answer anyway.

I work 60 hours a week by choice, I earn more than my co-workers because of it, it means I can afford a better lifestyle for my family than those who do the bare minimum to survive.

Tell me why they're entitled to live as I do without doing as much as I do.
And failing that, tell me why I deserve to be brought down to their level for the sake of equity, despite me working harder, longer, and better.

>changing the image that had white cartoon characters into non descript brown people
how progressive.

so, what's this then?

playing bowling+baseball combo

I only understand this version.

Anarchy.

The US border

i've always had trouble understanding which side the artist is on

the left one is obviously what most sensible people would pick

equality is not equal outcomes but equal opportunity

Nice trump meme bro

Target practise :^)

Where's the version where the tallest guy gets his legs sawed up and the smaller guy uses them?

What if the big guy puts the little guy on his shoulders? What's the message then?

soon to be robbed and molested players

looks like indios to me desu

Because why does everybody have to be brown?

Didn't this picture used to have white people and other races in it as well?!

What it doesn't show is all three of them each carrying a box.

Now, with nationalism, the tall guy might look at the manet and feel sympathy for his comrade, and offer his box freely (charity.)

What the left is doing is forcing him to give up his box though. And what eventually happens is that he stops bringing a box. And now there are two. Then the next guy is forced to give up his box, and stops bringing one of his own (why should he, he would be further ahead taking someone else's box than having his own stolen.)

Pretty soon there are no boxes, or at least not enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Bergeron

"equality" and "equity" are actually pretty much the same

stupid libshits have changed the goalposts in an attempt to make reality fit with their rhetoric

first they claimed all people were equal, and as such, if given the same opportunities they would have the same outcome

when that failed to happen they came up with this shit, which is almost admitting they were wrong about all people being equal, but without accepting its real implications

Why does Koksal Baba care about baseball?

Except we're not talking about wooden boxes to watch a game, you're equating standing on wooden boxes with massive wealth re-distribution, you're a fucking idiot desu

He's helping him out without the government coercion that results in his legs being sawn off or his box "redistributed".
A charitable libertarian and real human bean.

Manlets don't deserve equality.

They break the law, maybe they should pay for tickets and they are too close to the field, they pose a threat to themselves, they should be detained.

t. rule of law

Because giving you a box is not the point of government.

minimum wage fence-jumping outfielder who need the MLB season to hurry so they can rush to florida and pick oranges in-season

The left is equality of opportunity, the right is equality of outcome. The only equal outcome people can ever expect is death, and to try to impose it on everyone is to advocate for the death of everyone.

lmao

Because in practice it cuts everyone's legs down to the same size

the left one is a paki and the rightest one is an inbred indian nigger. the middle is a child

Oh I understand. The wall just needs to be 10 feet taller.

Needs to be a picture of the guy on the left on all fours with the other two standing on his back, maybe a cop or soldier holding a gun to his head

Kek, someone should make an image of this where the kid walks away and builds his own damn boxes.

No country in the world has done more for its minorities than the United States. If you niggers and spics disagree, feel free to fuck off to some other country. Tired, old argument that makes niggers' eyes roll, I know, but it's a goddamn good one. Get the FUCK out and have fun in Africa or Brazil or wherever the fuck, fucko.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA

Equity isn't something we should strive for.

Comparing socio economic functions to a baseball game is fucking retarded. Next question.

Wtf I love equality now

That's not equity, that's called parity.
Dumbass.
Equity is a non cash asset.
Wtf, how many children are going to respond to this.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

>Equity: The quality of being fair and impartial
>Shows kids that are watching the baseball game live and for free while everyone else had to pay for over priced tickets to a tiny ass seat