This show isn't that bad

this show isn't that bad
acting from aziz/eric wareheim/lesbian chick is pretty shit though but good guest characters make up for them

it's a nice discount louie for a slightly younger crowd that's not obsessed with raunchiness

I enjoyed the first season.

Couldn't finish the first episode of this new one though. So you have become the coolest guy in a small italian village inexplicably living an idyllic lifestyle. Also black&white, so pretentious, fucking yuck.

It is nothing like Louie. Louie is a tragic character who is the butt of the joke. Aziz wrote himself as the coolest hippest dude ever and the moderately funny stuff happens despite him.

i'd encourage you to give the second season a chance. it can come off as pretentious on occasion (i thought so, too, in regard to the first episode but really that shit was awesome) but it has a nice love story woven throughout the season. i definitely prefer season 1 though

You should actually watch the show because you sound like an idiot and the second season is nothing like you made it out to be. Only the first ep is B&W, and it's done to look and flow like a pretentious french art film. None of the other eps are like it

I had genuine belly laughs through the Thanksgiving episode.

I can't stand Aziz as a person, but I find all the characters in it endearing - even his parents who can't act for shit.

Its a really fantastic show and I'm surprised that Aziz "low budget Kevin Hart" Ansari had any hand in it.

This show is for guys that watch Girls with their girlfriends.

what if you watch Girls by yourself?

The way he blamed white people for everything and how it didn't felt european at all made me not like the show.

yeah, as soon as they dismiss everything with "well white people do this..." or "white kids have it easier with their parents..." i get bugged, but then i remind myself that Aziz didn't grow up in NYC but in the south where he was raised around practically nothing but white kids

>holy fuck what a faggot
made me lol

It's meant to look like Bicycle Thieves, the plot parallels it as well

Racism is cool as long as it's just whites we insult

his brand of racism is annoying but not really negative. he talks about how good white people have it, how privileged we all are. i'm okay with that. i've got nothing to prove to people like him who don't know if i've had a hard life or not. fuck em

first season was better, the love interest in season 2 had no character at all

u the fool

>discount Louie
>main character is Indian

Pottery

Fucking loved the show.
Most of the things actually happened to him in Italy , which was pretty cool

i'd say it's rather good
it's not deep or meaningful but it's well done and entertaining

>I'm surprised that Aziz "low budget Kevin Hart" Ansari had any hand in it
>any hand
>he co-wrote, directed and starred the show

i'm glad he got the show to express himself, because his "standup" is legitimately among the worst i've ever seen

He had literally everything to do with it what the fuck are you talking about?

I want a show that just his dad and his Korean friends father.

whispers *Raaaaaaaaannnnndyyyy*