' and no one knows why the masters keep them around'

' and no one knows why the masters keep them around'
At this point, is kek the holy spirit? A proxy for molech? A seperate chaotic entity by itself? Honesly just thinking about that deity makes me want crush molech KIKE jew gods beneath my feet.

FUCK JEW REPTILES, AMPHIBIAN RACE WAR NOW.

PRAISE KEK

PLOT TWIST

The idols are both frightening and silly.

Kek is coming tomorrow, and he's fucking pissed

do you think the developers of World of warcraft KNEW when they coded the languages that in orcish "kek" meant "lol" in common.

did they KNOW that "lol" would eventually be memed into lel, luls, and finaly"kek" by Sup Forums in order to make the connection to the frog god of the same name?

It was branched into lel/kek. Kek got its meme start as a turkish cake snack

Something Stange is happening thats for sure.

>Praise Kek

pretty sure those only came into meme-dom after "kek" already suplanted lel/lul/lol. and those cakes are more about the "TOP kek" (top cake) meme. derived from the "top lel". they just replaced lel with kek like the normal "lol"meme evolution.

>2016
>still using twitter frog

this is the god you worship kiddo

Top kek came before kek was used outside of maybe retard wow forum.
t. Old meme master

Kek spreads his influence through subterfuge. Every time a normie shares a Pepe, Kek grows in power.

kek meme literally came from wow you clown

>frightening and silly

I can also attest that kek was not in common use on Sup Forums until after top kek. kekekeke was popular longer ago or so in reference to koreans and zerg rushing, but kek in reference to WoW was never well known or used here that I can remember.
t. oldfag

keks vult

I'm glad someone else brought this up, we should investigate this a little more.

>"both frightening and silly"
Kek possesses mighty power and is one of the most popular memes on this site, this part I understand

>"and no one knows why the Masters keep them around"
But what the hell does this mean?

>Dub dubs

Check'd and Kek'd

>Thinking Kek is the creator.

I think you know what it means.

You are failing to mention the moot/cuck/kek chapter in this weird tale; it is the most important part as it makes this thread relevant to Sup Forums

ever wonder if maybe kek is just a psy op.

The cia needs an army of domestic terrorists to kick off the race war so it makes a neo-nazi chaos cult based on memes and gets.

When all the actors have taken the stage the cia gets the ultimate get on Sup Forums with a message prohpecising today as the day of the rope.

Sup Forums takes to the streets and performs a string of terror attacks so that martial law can be declared.

Seriously mook changed the canary so for all we know higher actors might be controlling our gets. There have been some pretty scary ones like last nights wewNad and I'm starting to belive

Jesus