The Orville

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9sKeCE8V0

Am I really the only who thinks this looks comfy?

Also why does Seth look half Asian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6LpXx_CA1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comfy is the right word user. It has a chance of being good. Trailer had some funny moments. Just as long as no one expects it to be some masterpiece we'll all be okay.

> date with """""nerdy""""" girl
> she pops open her HD
> "Do you like Family Guy LOL ^_^"
> Pretend to like it coz I want to get in that vag
> sit through an hour of her hawing like a buffoon at infantile gags about farts

How can anybody enjoy anything by that buffoon Seth McFarlane?

Am I just being trolled or do you imbeciles really think its hilarious when someone farts, falls over or scratches their balls.

I'm incredulous

Great blog

B e t a.
Just tell her its shit and that you wanna smash.

god damnit modern american media is such cancer its not even funny anymore

It legitimately looks like the creators of this show understand Star Trek better than the creators of Discovery.

I might watch the pilot but I doubt I'll be able to handle the MacFarlane humour for an entire series.

A straight up Star Trek parody? Is this really going to run for more than 1 season or 2?

What's there to honestly say about Star Trek that hasn't been lampooned before?

Trying not to be a hater just because it has Seth McFarlane, but we already have Galaxy Quest and well Futurama.

i actually laughed at some of the jokes

good thing im killing my self soon anyways

That alien chick looks out of place and weird, even for A Star Trek parody

This. Thank you.
I am currently binging everything star trek and I am at late TNG S3. Discovery just feels out of place. It looks too serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6LpXx_CA1A

>telling a girl you wanna smash
>not just fucking her without speaking

beta

too pretty?

We need to make this a success and Discovery a failure so that we return to Campy Star Trek.
Let's do it reddit

DUDE WE NEED THE RICK AND MORTY AUDIENCE LMAO

looks ok but i think with the ex wife thing its gonna be heavily relationship orientated instead of nerd orientated and thatll kill the draw

Especially visually, Discovery looks like a different franchise in most shots.

> just fucking her without speaking
> not jumping out behind a bush and fucking your dad after a couple of vodkas and a handle of Jacks

beta

wonder why they picked such a shitty name

Orville more like boreville...

What the fuck is up with the diversity casting? Are we to believe a ship thats majority female would even get off the ground?

looks like Hillary Swank.

I really really hate Seth McFarlane but I'm looking forward to this more than I am Star Trek Discovery and that says a lot

kek'd at the pee bit, but the rest... typical American comedy.

Oh look, Seth is copying Galaxy Quest. How quaint.

this, Seth even pushed a cuck character and it's still not as cucked as discovery

>cuck character
??
>uhhhhhh cuckcuckcuck
loser