OFFICIAL LAUGH AT BERNIEBROS THREAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2bdZuOcZCi4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyiznU1CLaI
twitter.com/antoniodelotero/status/752921805736648704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did he do

Save me from leftist normies

Ran for president.

>CONCEDING ALL OF THE DELEGATES TO HILLARY

What a fucking cuck

He did literally nothing.

LMFAO

>BERNIEBROS
More like commie scum

I meant at the DNC. Did he ignore all the corruption and continue to endorse Hillary?

Yep

Yes

He proved himself to be the Cuck of all Cucks in human history

yup. hes such an unprincipled bitchboi its incredible, is panders wasn't such a dumb useless old shit that has no principles, maybe the spanking he got from the literal criminal wouldn't be as bad.

Let's not be sore winners but instead sway them to Trump's side and upgrade them to omega status.

It was just living proof that if he had his way all he would do is apologize to radical terrorists and let them all buttfuck us because "It's the current year you Islamophobe!". I cannot believe anyone thought he would be even an ounce better than Hillary.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

BORN A C_U_C_K DIE A C_U_C_K

He betrayed his people for titles and lands.

>A future to believe in
I love how she's crying and the sign just conveniently says that. How many of these Bernouts will flock to Trump and how many of them will give into Shillary?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

All he had to do was a Cruz and he would have been president.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

No handouts
No refunds

SAVED

He wasn't a sellout.

He was a SCAM.

Laugh it up Faggots.

She's splitting the donation money with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y

fucking hell, kekkicus maximus

is that faggot realy wearing a robin hood costume?

Feel the Bern of your delicious tears falling from your eyes.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Fuck off Bill

Full laughs
youtube.com/watch?v=2bdZuOcZCi4

lmao

>Bill
>Syrupfag
?

>Reddit cucks give dangerous amounts of heir own money to help Bernie "fight the establishment"
>it all ends up going to the establishment

Never has there been a cascade of leftist tears more fucking delicious.

Please, is there a video of this?

then they bloo bloo for as much attentino as they can get

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

hue

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyiznU1CLaI
>3:10 - 3:20

Thank you breh

>trusted a jew

twitter.com/antoniodelotero/status/752921805736648704

>FUCK THE ESTABLISHMENT THIS IS A POLITICAL REVOLUTION
>H-hey guys, vote for the establishment please

I legitimately feel bad for anyone that donated to Bernie Sellout