Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrs-lyhcXmA
youtube.com/watch?v=jVjgY427qW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this movie was better than it deserved to be

I was pleasantly surprised

wHHHisky

>it's a john farnham episode

Fun fact: It's written by South Park's Pam Brady.

Isla Fisher's character essentially is the loser/neet dream scenario when it comes to girls:

Cute girl you liked from Highschool suddenly thinks your autism and refusal to grow the fuck up as endearing, seeing it as 'not selling out', and falls for you.

That bullshit doesn't happen in real life. And it's all the worse that I got a weakness for redheads.

That aside, this is definitely Samburg's best movie. Pop Star was okay, but not as good as Hot Rod..

hits home

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrs-lyhcXmA

youtube.com/watch?v=jVjgY427qW8

this scene always gives me a sizeable kek

It was hwiskey. How did you fail to comprehend that?

hwere do you get off ?

hwat's your problem?

Saying 'hwat' hwat hway?

>the musical scene where the riot happens

my gf is sitting on the other side of the room getting annoyed at bazinga, reading comic books and other nerd shit. just find someone else with peter pan syndrome, if you're that much of a manchild/autist

>just find someone else with peter pan syndrome, if you're that much of a manchild/autist

Sorry. Too autistic to a self loathing degree to want a girlfriend.

I didn't laugh very much throughout the movie, but the ending driving home that the real point of everything that happens in the story was to make his stepdad shit his pants hit me in a way few comedies have.

This thread inspired me to rewatch Hot Rod. 7/10

I have anxiety and depression and hate myself, live the dream user

Stupid movie

>live the dream user

Can't, user. I didn't even have any crushes on girls I went to Highschool with.

And even if I did, that was over a decade ago.

I thought they were pronouncing the 'h' in whisky, like in that Family Guy episode where Stewie pronounces the 'H' in Cool Whip. I haven't seen the movie, just that clip.

He's married to Joanna Newsom