Wonder Woman

>critic reactions are actually positive
Will DC finally do it for once?

They can't attack this in the same ways because it's legit the first big budget female superhero movie.

Can't shill against a feminist icon. Even if it's shit few critics would take the risk to criticise it.

>Female lead
>Female director
>Wonder Woman

It's SJW-proof. Guaranteed fresh on plebbittomatoes

Could argue for lack of diversity.

And Marvel have to pin their hopes on Captain Marvel who literally no-one gives two fucks about or can name their favorite comicbook story.

It's a trick so no

No gave a shit about doctor who or guardians of the galaxy.
as long as they stick to the formula it'll do well

So the exact same situation as Wonder bitch?

You meant to say Dr Strange, didn't you, Jason. You gave yourself out and fucked up your own shity bait. Kek

So is it going to be another Ghostbusters 2016?

I never watched it. Was it really that bad?

Do what for once? A bland movie like marlels?

It was sluggish and highly unfocused. It's greatest scene was being boring.

Yes. The first joke you hear in the beginning is about one of the women queefing.

lol, name your favorite wonder woman story

Post what you think the RT score and Box office will be

RT: 81%
BO: 410 million

>Captain Marvel
Literally who?

RT: 93%
BO: 300 million

RT: 74%
Box office: 300M

>RT: 93%

silly

all this whining about jews and all you talk about when it comes to capeshit is how much money they will make. how much of you do you invest in things making money?

>WW is made out of magic clay like before the Zeus retcon
>they bring up the fact that no matter how hard she trains, her physuical body doesn't change shape, even when she gets stronger
>at the end of the movie, she becomes "a real girl" so that when she gets older (and buffer) in the next movies it won't break canon

Ki-No.

also, Steve's a shit (who keeps giving Cris Pine acting jobs?) and they obviously cut a lot of his scenes and replaced them with based Etta Candy in the reshoots.

RT is silly

What the fuck, is that true or are you just making it up? Thats so fucking stupid, if they go with that origin why would they make her into a "real gir"???

>>critic reactions are actually positive

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

But those aren't critics.

Last 2 digits will be the rotten tomato score

>It's SJW-proof.
that's what joss whedon thought of himself. then ultron and the whole "monster" shitstorm hit and he deleted his twitter account ^_°

Which kike cock is this cunt sucking that warrants shilling so fucking hard for her? Is she zog royalty or something?

did they not goto critic school you faggot?

barely fresh confirmed

The clay thing was a trojan horse by Ares. He's got control of WW and at the end she breaks his hold on her and gets free will (for real this time) and shit.

The cool part was when the Cheetah reveal happened. She's not a "real" bad guy in the movie, she knew about WW being controlled by Ares during her sleep.

No

Which critics have been positive?

If cheetah is in it im definitely watching now

All of them

Were these fuckers paid??

2009 WW movie was perfect.

Fite mee.

>tfw so old that I remember when FTW meant fuck the world

You said that about Iron Man too baitbot

The fuck are you talking about?

the movie?

The novelisation of the movie is already out.
I'm basing my posts on it.

Did you watch the movie?

Because i'm trying to understand your explanation about the clay origin. It didn't made much sense. How was she a Trojan horse for Ares?

Spoil me that shit, please.

>only those who sign a DC publicist-approved contract can speak publicly about the game

GEE I WONDER IF THEY'RE BEING OBJECTIVE

He's the one who really made her out of clay while pretending to be Aphrodite. Greek Gods impersonating each others is pretty much the norm in myths.

She's the "key" to Ares bringing his army on earth. Yes, I know it sounds like Hellboy, but that's what they went with.

So the embargo isn't true?

Really?

Everyone was saying they'd pull a twist like in the New 52 where she believed she had been created from clay by her mother and the gods blessing and ended up being Zeus bastard.

You spoiler makes it seem they're following the DCAU canon.

you got a point there user

What about her saying she was created by Zeus like in one of the trailers?

Also, Ares is really, REALLY butthurt that warrior women chose not to fight and stay on their paradise island. It's not so much men vs women, it's more pacifism vs war (but not anty war, just anti-war for the sake of war).

That never happened. You're confused.

Well its not like they're going to spoil the movie in the trailer

It is

>reviewers that hated man of kino love this

guess this wont be up my alley

It happened. She tells Steve she was created by Zeus.

can someone tell me why joss whedon got in shit for AoU?

That's not in the book, that's all I know.

Seems weird that WW would know about Zeus being her father in her first solo movie though.

And? My point still stands. That's like asking "Why didn't Kevin Spacey say he was Keyser Soze all along in the trailer?"

You're confusing the movie with the comics. And not even her latest run but the New 52 run that was written by Azzarello (and now somehow retconned I think).

OK, whatever. So Ares gave her life posing as Aphrodite. Why? What's his masterplan?

Wonder Woman is deep and will be the same as bvs

Only thing different is it has protection from negative reviews

Does Steve deflower her before dying?

He raped the queen

Seriously?

Trolling the amazons by making their favored daughter the instument that will bring war between them and man's world.

Great. It will be great like ghostbusters.

see
for Ares's motivations

And Cheetah?

Just admit you hate women and get it over with.`

This guy is making shit up, don't believe him

Wonder Woman Earth 1
Current run even though the writer is a sjw cuck.

Or it was consensual.
The Queen wanted Diana from finding out the truth about her evil father. So she made up a zeus story.

She will kill ares and become the goddess of war

>Wonder Woman is deep
>BvS is deep
I can't wait for Disney to buy DC, lads.

Just have all the other guys be in it (like Civil War). It will attract audiences, and Marvel gets props for making a big budget "female-led" movie. Win Win

Pls no the level of quips in DC is already too high

She's basically Catwoman. A thief that gets in with the wrong crowd. They need her (Ares's cult) to steal an artefact that will help open the portal. She steals it from a pretty famous DC character that we haven't seen before afaik (Jason Blood). She then finds out WW is working with the cult (mind controlled by Ares during her sleep) while trying to double-cross them.

>BvS is deep

There are barely quips in DC films. At least this way we finally get good Superman and Batman films again.

Is Snyder like, related to a Warner Brother or some shit? Why do they keep giving him the reigns?

This doesn't look like anything that was shown in the trailers. I call bullshit.

his wife is a higher up + WB stands by their in house directors through thick and thin

Wonder Woman: The Official Movie Novelization by Nancy Holder.

It leaked before publication date.

Of course it is bullshit

>they explain that she can't get more muscular until she's freed and then she will get muscular for the other mobies

lmao

Gotta give credit to this guy for knowing some WW comics to create a mess of random facts though.

She's not in the movie (well, the book) much. Etta is in it more. Etta as equal screen time to Steve in the novel. Apparently, they cut a lot of the Steve scenes from the actual movie, but that's just a rumor.

If this is really in the novelization, it's full of retarded shit that isn't in the movie

reminds me of those jank BvS spoilers just before it came out where ww and batman had to rescue aquaman from a lex corp lab

What about Dr. Poison?

>(((Eric Eisenberg)))

>implying the liberal media would ever give a bad review to FEMINIST ICON Wonder Woman

When do reviews come out

either johns complete rewrite of the script 1 month before it went into production did literal wonders or reviewers are giving this good reviews just to spit in snyders face

what? I don't know who that is

that was in the early script that leaked, not the shooting script

Today for social media reviews/impressions, 2 days before global release for print reviews

The bitch with the weird mask that appears in every fucking trailer?

I googled it. She's never called Doctor Poison, that's why it didn't ring any bells.

When they rarely mention the plot, they imply it's not very good

They are just wanking to the humor and the characters being more heroic (which is better characterization, but the movie can't be just that)

So what she does in the movie?

Wait. That guy with a white streak in his hair that we see for half a second in one of the trailers is Jason Blood?

There's a scene where Black Widow and Bruce Banner almost fugg. He gets depressed and explains that, being the Hulk, he'll never have a normal family life like Hawkeye, and that Widow should look for her own happiness elsewhere. That prompts her to reveal "I'm a monster too" as the extreme training program she went through had the objective of preventing her from feeling any sort of love or attachment so she could be an efficient assassin forever. Among other things, she had her womb literally removed so she could never build up a family. People got shit too literally and thought that the movie implied no womb = not a real woman/a monster. Add to that the fact that generally Widow acted as the "mom" of the group and especially Hulk and you get people angry about Whedon's apparent views on femininity