Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScrewAttack/status/733392057989926912
youtube.com/watch?v=IYmJ9sRq_zo
youtube.com/watch?v=HO-mtDxB7cc
youtube.com/watch?v=WGH8bdjo1PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MvsUm3DWdsA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu698R2zkVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously Sweetooth, but they'll find some way for Joker to win.

Nah. A DC character won last match. Since the DB guys are such huge Marvel fanboys they have to have a DC character lose the next match to compensate.

Looks like they took down the teaser trailer tweet but it is confirmed
twitter.com/ScrewAttack/status/733392057989926912

Probably have Joker inject himself with Titan only to be outgunned by Mecha Sweet Tooth

Truth. Honestly they seem to hate DC so much I'm kinda surprised they didn't have Goku just beat Superman anyways. I guess they made up for it by bad mouthing Superman and stroking Goku off for being such an """""interesting """"" and """""great""""" character.

>not Calypso versus Mister Mxyzptlk

Does Joker in New 52 scale to Batman in that universe at all?

Pretty sure that version of Batman has superhuman feats.

My first instinct is to say Sweet Tooth.

But they might go with one of the versions of Joker that can actually fight.

That would be pretty cool.

I like Joker alot,but Sweet Tooth's way cooler.

Not really. Calypso can't do anything unless someone wishes for it. He can't even defend himself.

They're going to compile every feat joker has from every comic and game like they always do

I guess, considering Sweet Tooth beheads him in his Twisted Metal Black ending.

Doesn't Sweet Tooth have demonic magic or some shit?

Is sweet tooth even real i though he a Marcus Kane dream.

Depends on the continuity.

In general though, he's just a regular, though rather strong and vicious, human.

>sweet tooth vs joker
>No dollface vs joker's daughter

Sweet Bot
I'm so fucking happy it's not Green Goblin

Every version of Batman has superhuman feats

Apparently this monstrosity is most likely going to appear

Damn this was retarded

I known it.

>spamming "
Please explain this meme

The climax will most likely be Sweet Bot vs Titan Joker
I think the mech takes it

no he doesnt
Sweet Tooth or Needles is like a split personality, at least thats what I got from the 2012 game, one day he just snapped and killed his family except for his daughter and son, they got away.
this was all from the 2012 game, its been so long since I played the older ones and Black that I cant remember if his story was changed much

Looks like a retarded version of a Tyrant.

FEEL THE HEAT!

>NEEDLES KANE DIGIVOLVE TO

TASTE THE TOOTH

Can't wait for the angry Jokerfags to fill the comments when the Joker loses.
Would be made sweeter if Harley dies somehow

>I can't parse fucking context so it must be a meme

you might be looking for with all the other autismo maximos

in absolute fairness, it makes no sense for Joker to win against a guy who is basically Joker With Evil Magic.

Black has Minion reveal that it's all Needles' imagination, but it doesn't really delve into his backstory aside from the fire. Yellowjacket's story really only says that he has a dad and brother, but he deliberately split off from them.

Head-On flat-out reveals the Split Personality angle, with Dark Tooth being the part where they become one personality.

Every other TM game (with deliberate exception of the trainwreck that is 4) doesn't explain much about his story aside from Charlie Kane (Yellowjacket's driver) being his dad.

As for my vote: I like Needles more, but I'm sure the assmad legions will prove it otherwise.

He slits his throat, not decapitate him. And Black Calypso can very much defend himself. He shoots and kills Roadkill in his ending. Sweet Tooth just has his retarded invincible because he's the franchise mascot thing.

I still see sweet tooth killing joker easy though

You're off a bit. Twisted Metal Black is in Sweet Tooths head but the other games up to 2actually happened but then they pushed the reset button for the 2012 game

Tooth dies in the 2012 version, gets buried alive.
then Calypso flat out says he is dead in Dollface's story.

BUT spoilers, Tooth's son digs up his father's mask.

and the 2012 game was fucking shit.

Every twisted metal game that isnt Black is shit in comparison

I wouldn't be surprised if they say the son is the original Sweet Tooth later on since his father was implied to be a serial killer as well in Twisted Metal 2

no it wasnt, the gameplay is good and the story modes were fine, the only bad thing was there were only 3 characters. apart from that the game is great and fun

Joker has never to be one to engage in a straight up fist fight but he's been able to be on par with Bats on a good day

Alright Sup Forums it's time for the important question
Will Sweet Tooth rape the Joker?

>implying Joker won't rape him first
>implying Joker dominating him won't turn him on more

>like 6'7 beefed out as fuck serial killer
>VS 6ft beanpole who sometimes has retard strength, sometimes doesn't

In a straight fight Marcus should shit all over Joker.

Joker relies on misdirection and surprise, neither of which would work on Sweet Tooth since he's a focused serial killer

Not the point, Sweet Tooth would enjoy being dominated more than he would raping Joker.

Does sweet tooth get dark tooth from tm2?

It have a feeling it'll be 2012 incarnation with PSABR arsenal
He would still have Sweet Bot

Cartoon Fight Club of AnimationRewind would be a great Death Battle alternative if their animation and humor weren't terrible, because the guys doing the research for the fights do a better work than Screwattack

youtube.com/watch?v=IYmJ9sRq_zo
youtube.com/watch?v=HO-mtDxB7cc
youtube.com/watch?v=WGH8bdjo1PQ

Death Battle has been really off for me lately.

Ever since Bayo VS Dante their fights have been too much of a curbstomp. Even Marvel fans agreed that Flash would win against Quicksilver; and if it's not that it's really predictable matchups; Did anyone really think Ratchet was going to fight anyone other than Jak?

So now they're throwing a physically average guy against a supernatural entity? How is that a fair fight.

Also fuck Titan Joker. If they can pit Bowser against Ganondorf and ignore Giga Bowser and Demon Pig Ganon, then there's no reason why Joker should get access to his titan form

Nigga, I have some insight on the people who work with Cartoon Fight Club and they're completely retarded.

There is a guy who seriously thinks Captain America scales to the likes of Thor and Hulk and beats Cloud and from what I heard, someone also thinks Ichigo is faster than light too.

CFC is an even worse version of DB.

They are trying to please their audience doing the most requested battles even if the outcomes are very predictable, gotta bring food to the table since DB is the only thing Screwattack has left.

Sweet Tooth isn't supernatural
Also casuals and limitations user
Death Battle requires either 3D models or sprite sheets of both combatants and casuals make up a huge portion of Death Battle's demands and views.
If they went for a more balanced match up people would be clamoring that it should've been the match that they demanded more, despite being a bloodstomp, and would think that it would been the better match.

A person from Screwattack forums said it best
"CFC isn't VS, it's shitposting in motion"
Said person was already critical of Death Battle

>He's shilling on Sup Forums and Sup Forums at the same time
The absolute madman!

Flash v Sonic would have been way better.

I have a feeling I know that guy actually.

And CFC for sure is shitposting

>using FNAF characters in vs
Autism

That and they didn't even let Super play it's course. I mean Goku is in a different fucking league now.

People say Death Battle panders to casuals and that may be true but at least the fights usually fit thematically.
CFC just uses e-celebs, memes, flavors of the month, and match ups that barely have a real connection

That picture is so fucking stupid.

Joker is a murderous psychopath. Nothing about that makes sense.

>They hate DC b-because muh character lost!

In fact, he can't even really control the wishes. Sweet Tooth fucked him over with his wish in Head On, and he couldn't do anything about it.

Blame fan demand. All the matches so far this season have been ones that fanboys have been asking for, and Death Battle fans ask for some stupid matchups (Vegeta vs. Shadow was for the fans too, after all.)

There is no denying Death Battle is fucking retarded.

But CFC is much, much worse.

>PewDiePie vs Markiplier
>Multiple FNAF fights

the clown wins

At least you don't have the cancerous Joker pics form Spanish facebook pages that have names like Mr Sarcasm or Mr Cynicism with faux philosophical quotes that the joker never said that are always rebbloged by people.

>inb4 build wall

We must build it to protect you from this cancer.

Jokermobile vs Sweet Tooth! The ultimate clown car battle

Needles Kane doesn't really have Evil Magic, he's just a really tough serial killer. The clown is cursed with hellfire burning his head all the time but that's not really a bonus.

What if it ignites Joker gas?

And the explosion kills them both. That'd be a funny way to end it.

Not sure how explosive Joker Venom is but I doubt the 300 lb monster that Needles is would die in it. Hell, i doubt he'd even be very bothered by the flames.

The one from Black and for that matter EVERYTHING in Black was Marcus Kane's nightmares.
But the 2012 reboot is establisged as it's own universe seperate from the original, Black, and 3+4.

2 and Head On were better.

But does the Joker stand the slightest chance against Harold the Wacky Snack Sack?

Not even Emperor Joker would stand a chance

His father in that series was the driver of Yellowjacket from the first game.

He is also the TM2 Dark Tooth driver

My guess is Needles Kane will win. Joker would have to make his victory funny in order to win.

He'd probably see Sweet Tooth as a copycat

Do you think they'd be able to work together with some big mass murder?

Looks like one of them is going to be a pissy loser and likely blow the both of them up. Or perhaps be a pissy winner and blow the both of them up. I'm guessing Sweet Tooth, since Joker shows some kind of survival instinct when it comes down to it.

Sure, Joker has been fine with Batman murdering him, but that's because he's "getting" something out of it. He wouldn't get anything out of a mass murderer like Sweet Tooth killing him.

I have no idea how the idiots at DB will handle it, but all Sweet Tooth needs to do is close the gap and he can rip Joker apart.

Alternately, Joker uses his swift combat skills to enrage Needles enough that he starts slipping up, giving Joker a chance to sneak in a win.

Titan Joker is speculated to make an appearance because apparently the model was spotted in the animator's desk.
I have a feeling it's climax will be Sweet Bot vs Titan Joker or the Joker trying to use Joker Venom as a last resort only for Kane's flames to ignite it thus killing the Joker in the process

Or Sweet Bot just blows him away.

Titan Joker is strong, but I doubt he can withstand a missile to the face.

I'm pretty sure the Joker would rape Sweet Tooth, then Sweet Tooth would do a rape-reach-around on the Joker

and then they end up in a homosexual homocidal relationship

>implying Sweet Tooth can ever show love or compassion

The dude slaughtered an entire hospital full of people just so he could find and kill HIS OWN DAUGHTER.

fedorable

I'm surprised most people here think that Needles will win.
Isn't Joker near Batman in terms of hand-to-hand combat? That should give him the edge against Sweet Tooth, who's best strength feat is breaking out of his restraints when he was in the electric chair and killing 3 guards with his bare hands.

Joker survived a lot of shit

Certainly would have been a lot closer

Those lost endings may have been super cheesey, but goddammit, I love 'em.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvsUm3DWdsA

>This selection

This battle is going to retarded

>h-haiyai

Oh yeah. Needles, unlike Joker, doesn't give a damn about any sense of flair or pizzazz. If he wants something dead, he's going to kill it. If the option is available he'll do something different but if its just the urge to kill, Needles is just gonna grab an axe and swing. And joker isn't some superhuman who can tank gunshots, which Needles has shown no problems about using guns, so the premise is already retarded. We're going to be forced to assume that Needles is already out of Sweet Tooth, somehow is fought off by the lanky fuck despite him being a pro wrestler in build, and that joker will somehow stop Needles from taking out a shotgun and blowing some holes in the green-haired prick.

At least it isn't Green Goblin

he's going to hulk out or some stupid bullshit like at the end of arkham asylum

Which can be countered by Sweet Bot

In the 3rd ending his daughter becomes Sweet Tooth

In the original ending she kills Sweet Tooth
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu698R2zkVs