Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum_Shinrikyo#Split
youtube.com/watch?v=tdbORXEmbnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wish I was posting from the safety of Nipland

>D.C.

here's to hoping they firebomb a black church, lads

Hopefully Kek is listening right now

Not in a handicapped facility, feels pretty safe.

People are pretty shocked though, that's the first big attack since 2008.

Forgot pic.

Japan's xenophobia and isolationist principles are a gift to the east.

>Mohammed Fujita

Seriously fuck muslims

I'VE
BECOME SO NUMB
I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

This weekend there's a national Pokemon Go tour going on in DC. The Park service is actually organizing it

The rumor is at least 10,000 irregular people showing up to add to the traffic

If Isis wanted to strike it'd be then

>Tfw he has to labour spelling out モハメッド before dashing out 藤田.

>mfw digits for confirmation.

>ISIS attacks DC
>Obama's cool with it

It is possible to overdose on redpills.

>Japan knows of Taqiyya.

Based

I was there for 2 months last year, never have I felt so alive and comfy.

>Tfw stuck here for the rest of my numbered days

At least the ride will end soon.

Checked. And experience is a good teacher.

Do you have any degrees? If you're a STEM researcher with skill, there's lots of breaks in getting PR/citizenship

>London & D.C.

Well at least I'm safe.

You're all a bunch of fucking pussies. Terror is what they want you to feel and you're giving in.

I'm ashamed to come from the same stock as European cowards.

mfw this shit will never happen near you

>muhammed fujita
My sides

I hope they try some shit in the US. We're the only western nation left with a significant number of observing Christians

>We never did anything wrong.

Please let there be an attack on the South. Trump will get 100% turn out in the region, even in traitorous purple states like NC and Virginia.

>if you defend yourself from terrorists, they win

HAVE FUN CROSSING THE CHANNEL DUNEFAGGOTS

Those dubs suggest he is

Why are Japs superion in every single way when compared to the West?

That isn't what I said. I said if you let terror take hold of you then you're giving them what they want and are a pussy. If you cower because of them you are a pussy.

They win. Congratulations, faggot.

Are you not concerned about sarin gas attacks?

I'm going to my Church as always. Our priest is a real traditional sort with a very militaristic view, I expect his sermon tomorrow will be about what happened.

9% of the country is already Muslim mate. They've been here since the open border policy went into effect in 1997/1998.

>LA will never be attacked
>qt friends that don't live in LA will never ask me if I'm ok
feels batman

based Nips..
I hope we follow your example..
(indecipherable exclamation of great profound appreciation in Japanese)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum_Shinrikyo#Split

>Japan's Public Security Examination Commission announced in January 2015 that Aum Shinrikyo's two spinoffs would remain under surveillance for three more years starting 1 February 2015.

In other words, they'll stand on the edge of the law about religions and monitor them forever. And all the perps are behind bars.

>tfw I just want a garbage can in a subway station.

You have that hope.

Holy fuck Japs why are you so good

pokimins getting BTFO confirmed!

>be sick and tired of bullshit
>post "the ride never ends"
>we are somehow terrified

>123

nice digits tho

>DC
please firebomb the National """""Cathedral""""", it's a fucking disgrace

>don't you guise get ist?!?! ISIS WANTS you to protect yourselves!

tfw you live in DC

WHEN WILL THIS RIDE EVER STOP??????????????

Literally islamophobia

As our faith in Kek(pbuh) grows stronger, he grows stronger

Technologically and economically, yeah.

Socially? Batshit crazy, but atleast they deal with kebab properly.

Oh definitely. Symptoms of a redpill overdose include, but are not limited to, prolonged periods of anger, antisocial behavior, genuine and uncontrollable racism. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms you may want to take a break from Sup Forums.

Please nuke us.

>Mohammed Fujita

Thats fucking it guys, im closing my web brower for today, this was all the Sup Forums I could fucking take for a while.

So much red-pills, damn, cant handle it, gotta take a few days off from this place........
WHAT IN THE FUCKING SHITFUCKSHITFUCKFACE JAPANESE MUSLIM WHAT THE FFCFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK??????????????????????????

*REDPILL OVERDOSE*

Straights confirm it.

>MOHAMMED FUJITA

>Based Japan
>Increasing surveillance

How long until this surveillance starts to apply to more and more groups?

The idiot outlier defines japan as much as this guy does you (I hope)

They've been cutting it close to the line with freedom of religion for over 2 decades with Aum/Aleph, they give two minus three fucks when it comes to safety.

>live in SOMD
>watch the libs get burned in Baltimore riots
>now get to watch them get burned with ISIS attacks in D.C.

Feels good to live south of the liberal triangle of MD.

And then you got dubs

>Pokemon Go will die in our lifetimes

GENUINE QUESTION:

How the fuck do they know what ISIS PR says? Do they have their fucking phone number, or is it just more twitter bull shit? And if it's the latter, than why the FUCK doesn't some body fucking tell twitter to crack the fuck down on these ISIS accounts?

They have their own media branch that uses never-ending social media accounts. and why crack down on their brags/bodacious claims when they can just use them to try and track them down IRL?

I've kind of been thinking of committing suicide over all this shit. I don't see any hope left in Western civilization. The thought being around for around 70 more years makes me incredibly nervous. I don't think it will ever get better. I just don't want to upset my parents.

maybe we need more muslim immigrants!!!

vote hillary!!!!

Take some mudslimes with you while you're at it

don't be retarded. join the army or find a nice wife and make some children

Fear is not a bad thing. It makes you kill things.

I am scared of wasps. I kill them mercilessly.

Bring it on. The more they attack the sooner we can obliterate those dirty fuckers.

No no I'm sorry but Islam has absolutely no place in this country. I don't give a fuck if you're a 'moderate' you need to fuck off.
Either do it now of your own volition or later at the end of a rope.

Imagine if mud killed a pastor in the US. Trump will win.

Let them come, I've got me Mum's kitchen knife.

BRING IT ON

Taking out cucks and helping Trump in the election

>mohammed fujita

seems like not even your shitty dream-country is not safe from the religion of peace, weeabs

I'm pretty sure that's what happened to Alex Jones

Easy as 123.

My post will end in a five... a JACKSON FIVE

A lot of great men have contemplated suicide - Julius Evola, for instance, who hated modernity. But he chose to live and fight what he hated instead of giving up.

If you are in a state of despair over the current situation, that is exactly why we need you. Join the fight when the time comes.

>London And Washington attacked next

SURE it will, faggots think we're falling for diversionary tactics

west racks a disaprin
youtube.com/watch?v=tdbORXEmbnk

>tfw the only mosque nearby is in the centre of sand nigger suburbs surrounded by businesses with surveillance cams running 24/7 and not too far from a cop shop

Not that I would or should be interpreted as planning or advocating destruction of property or hate crimes though.

I mean, if I was to say something like
"all mosques need to burn and why aren't you helping that happen"
then it could be interpreted as a direct call to violence or hate crimes, but luckily I am not an idiot and I am not saying that or anything like it, just that something like that would constitute a crime here.

What part senpai? Charles county/Laplata here

Islamic State wants to attack whites because non-whites don't get attention or the attacks are blamed on the far right

Take it easy, Pewds.

>Japanese Muslims

How did this happen?

I can get behind this.

Every society has it's idiots. Not many via import, thankfully.

I never understood why ISIS never attacked churches, specially in the countryside. Imagine a few gunman entering a church at mass during sunday. They could kill dozens of crusaders.

In America where citizens are armed that would be harder, but they could always attack Amish or Mennonnite congregations. The fact that such people live isolated and without access to modern technologies would make it even better, since they couldn't call for police the terrorists would be able to move between churches, killing hundreds in the process.

Scotland Yard here, would you mind stepping into my office for a bit? Just wanted to chat (:

Please leave Northern Virginia alone, thanks

Where's the vid for this

This makes me want to visit your country again, this time for at least a month.

GET YER PLASTIC SPOONS READY LADS

July-October is always my "avoid if possible" period. Where'd you go before?

France fucked up, again

One of the attackers was recently released from jail after he tried to go to Syria. He had a bracelet monitor too.

It's okay! He was allowed outside between 0800 and 1200! He was finished by then!

BRING IT YOU GOATFUCKING SANDNIGGERS

What better way to start a crusade

Oh, who the fuck am I kidding. Christians are cucks and part of the problem welcoming Muslims to their countries.

Why can't the EU be more like Japan?

Because of George Soros?

Yeah, okay...

Ha, true

Kek. Washington doesn't care about it's churches

>christcucks get killed
>a bad things

turn the other cheek you hypocrites.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR SO DIE ALREADY AND BE WITH YOUR PATHETIC GOD NO BETTER THAN FUCKING ATHIEST PUSSIES EITHER

What did he mean by this?

not him but I went in March and I loved it. Great food, great women, great entertainment. Seemed like there was always something to do around the city and everyone knew what they wanted instead of just being degenerates.

Shame what's happening with the birth rate and suicide though.