Sex trafficking, money laundering...

Sex trafficking, money laundering, fake passports and blood diamonds are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this behind the scenes look into the celebrity sex trade. Backed financially by two Middle Eastern royal families the day to day logistics are run by a man I call Bani. Four months before Cannes and the start of the summer yacht season, Bani is in Hollywood negotiating deals and living up to his reputation as a man who can always find a price where a woman says yes. He is the sex broker between the stars and the men who want to f**k them.

I wish I could have been allowed to take notes. I didn’t need to take photos, but there were just so many names. Many of the big names I knew and could remember. A lot of the D listers from the US I recognized and remembered many of them. The reality stars from the UK and Australia were much harder mainly because if I didn’t recognize a name or Bani didn’t name drop a television show, the name didn’t stick in my memory. These are the ones I remember. To keep things easy, I will just go in order with the same codes I have been using beginning with YG. I know I didn’t use codes in the previous part, and maybe I should have.

YG – Australian. Celebrity/former actress/current host. She has actually been arrested multiple times for working on her own in two of the countries. Her sponsors have made sure she only spends an hour or two in jail each time.

YH- Australian – Television host on a big worldwide singing franchise.

YI- American- but lives in London. One name. Reality star. Celebrity.

YJ- British – Same show as YI, but while YI continues to participate, YJ stopped about a decade ago.

YK- American- same show as YI and YJ. Goes all the time. Moved up from circuit person to the big league with her show.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actor#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why should I care?

YM – American – This one lives in England. Former member of all girl group that rotates members and has a franchise mentality.

YN- American – Boss of YM at one point.

YO- Korean (one of the few Asians) Olympic ice skater

YP – American – Olympic ice skater from one of the past two Olympics.

YQ – American – Olympic gymnast/reality star

YR – American – Olympic gymnast/reality star

YS – Italian- Celebrity turned girlfriend turned reality star who is now married.

YT – American – Actress who is very young and recreated an iconic role in a show that didn’t last very long.

YU- Spanish – Celebrity – Jaw dropper. Occurred while she was still working a regular job.

YV- American – Actress turned celebrity turned reality star who has been married to some very interesting people who ran the gamut from A to D list

YW- American – Used to work with YV- Blonde

YZ- American-Used to work with YV and YW and someone I have mentioned I worry about.

ZA- American- worked with the three women above and now makes her living doing it after she went bankrupt.

ZB – British- That B list singer/part-time actress

ZC – So many Playmates were on the list it was tough to keep track. This one stood out. Least well known of that famous Playmate reality show that launched some careers.

ZD – British – CBB contestant. Previously married. Nasty breakup not too long ago.

ZE – British – one word singer/reality show host

ZF – British – soap star sounds like a plant

ZG- American – That A list reality star we all dislike especially in February. I hope you didn’t guess her in Part Four because it is a different family in Part Four.

ZH – American – That actress turned reality star who has been arrested a million times finally landed a permanent one.

ZJ- American – A list mostly movie actress who just got married

ZK- American – model married to A+ list mostly movie actor

ZM- American – Real Housewife – Beverly Hills

ZN – American- Former Real Housewife – OC

#1 – Academy Award winner. Currently single but has been married to an actor before. Apparently she also travels to other countries to meet men. She has been with several Presidents of different countries. Many people don’t find her to be that attractive.

#2 – One of the few singers on the list is this A list singer who has had some issues in the past. When she was about to turn 19 she visited and set a new price record.

#3- A now married A list mostly movie actress who was A+ list on hit pay cable show for a very long time.

#4 – A now married A- list mostly movie actress who has been acting since she was literally a child. She was underage here, but of legal consent there when she went. She was having big financial problems and supported herself for two years doing it.

#5- This actress has celebrity offspring. She was once married to an A+ list mostly movie actor and an A list mostly television actor who makes bad movies. She still travels once or twice a year and still commands very very high fees.

This shit is old

This is worse than retarded blind items because as least they can be narrowed down someone. These descriptions could suit dozens of people.

any actress is a slut far before accepting money from rich people

She broke your heart didn't she user

>Can always negotiate a price where a woman agrees

And that's where I stopped caring

>YH- Australian – Television host on a big worldwide singing franchise.

Obviously Delta Goodrem, why don't you just name names?

what does kadyrow have to do with all this? did he fuck that manface hilary swank?

The most famous chick I ever fucked was Gianna Michaels.

Was like $1500 hour

did you kiss her on teh lips?

i bet you did

there are few rumor about Scarlett

what Gianna Michaels like?

>$1500 hour
If true than I think you're retarded. You can get much better looking women for that price.

post to /x/ before the mods 404 this

>For example, until the late 1600s, audiences were opposed to seeing women on stage, because of the belief stage performance reduced them to the status of showgirls and prostitutes. Even Shakespeare's plays were performed by boys dressed in drag.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actor#History

No, not Delta, please, not my 3d waifu

>Based Kadryov suddenly appears

Why?

I'm glad Elle is pure

Pure slut