WHY I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR TRUMP

Trump is a fascist, proof here:

m.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

>inb4 linking to reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.abcnews.com/george/2011/04/donald-trumps-solution-on-gas-prices-get-tough-with-saudi-arabia-seize-oil-fields-in-libya-and-iraq.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>linking to reddit

>Linking to Reddit

>linking to reddit

>linking to reddit

>Trump is a fascist
Good

>linking to reddit

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE END

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

t. Redditor who thinks "Fascism" means "government where the leader is violent and mean"

If you ask any liberals to define Fascism I bet they can't even give you the answer.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

>You're more like a baby
>Watch this

define Fascism then, cuckboi

>Reddit to linking

If OP wasn't such a filthy newfag, he would know that OP cannot inb4

>linking to reddit

This is the gayest shit I've ever read.
0/10 Get gassed.

>enoughtrumpspam
Dude, you need to be more subtle with your shilling.

>linking to reddit
>>//out//
Congratulations, you played your self.

Is that bad?

>Linking to Reddit that is not r/the_donald.

Wow

>Linking to reddit

>The Economist polls Trump supporters and discovers:
>15% disapprove of slavery being abolished (Unconstitutional and morally wrong)
>^ (Another 20% aren’t sure one way or another)
LMAO Americans can't even show you where Portugal is on a map or whatever. That 15% probably didn't know what abolished means.

>not recognizing one of the most iconic pastas

Lurk more, fucking newfag.

a form of radical authoritarian nationalism that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe, influenced by national syndicalism

>Going to reedit at all...
How do you sleep at night?

>Trump doubles down after veterans speak out claiming U.S soldiers would not commit war crimes or torture children even if ordered to. Trump responds with, “They’re not going to refuse me. If I say do it, they’re going to do it.“

ALPHA AS FUCK

>linking to reddit

>linking to reddit

>linking to reddit

out out out

Portugal?

A government without democracy or elections that is ruled by a one-party system and is nationalistic to the point of invading territory to expand national borders.

Trump is none of the above. He's a believer in democracy and he is isolationist.

>Public Policy Polling polls Trump supporters and discovers:
>50% Support the Confederate flag hanging on the capital grounds
>30% Wish the South won the civil war (Treason)
>Treason
LMAO

>those sources

The doctrine of Benito perhaps?
"Nothing outside the State, nothing against the State". With the union corporatism he took from the British radicals to form a country controlled by pseudo-guilds.

I bet you believe fascism is about ancient Rome inspired imagery or even simply displaying above average testosterone.

kill yourself

>nationalistic to the point of invading territory to expand national borders.
Trump's solution for high gas prices is to violate The Geneva Convention by invading several of America's allies in the Middle East and Africa unprovoked to forcibly seize the oil fields for himself.

>blogs.abcnews.com/george/2011/04/donald-trumps-solution-on-gas-prices-get-tough-with-saudi-arabia-seize-oil-fields-in-libya-and-iraq.html

>Trump says the Chinese government "showed strength" in response to the Tienanmen Square protests in which they massacred between 250 to 3,000 civilians and peaceful protesters.
>“The Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak.”
But is he wrong though?

>linking to reddit

>these shillbots

Fascism is doing whatever is necessary for the Nation-State, no matter the cost.
Notice how I said Nation-State. Thereby it means that there is one race supreme under it. All others are not citizens.
If it is necessary to kill jews because they are parasites to your Nation-state, then so be it.

>linking to reddit

butthurt much?

ITT

Jesus Christ newfag, that shit was old when snacks still posted.

>all linking to biased media sources instead of videos with the actual quotes
Why did I even bother looking Sup Forums?

Christ look at those 'sources': CNN, Washington post, guardian etc.

Clicked on the first post that was supposed proof Trump is advocating for killing terrorist families. Of course there was no such quote from trump saying anything of the sort, the nearest thing was he said he be 'hard' or tough on the families.

I'm not bothering with the rest of that filth if they are going to lie straight off the bat.

Not sure if idiotic Trump supporter falseflagging as a Dem or a Dem expertly falselfagging as an idiotic Trump supporting falseflagger.

>implying fascism is bad

Hillary is worse. Therefore I am voting Trump.

Concentrated Shit: the link

>Trump calls for the execution of children.
(The Central Park Five were a group of minority boys aged 13 to 16 accused of attacking and raping a white woman back in 1989.)

>After buying ad space in four New York Newspapers calling for the death penalty to be brought back for these black children. Trump was quoted saying about the boys:

>“They should be forced to suffer! Criminals must be told that their CIVIL LIBERTIES END WHEN AN ATTACK ON OUR SAFETY BEGINS!“ ― Donald Trump

>Years later after DNA evidence proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the boys were innocent and falsely convicted Trump refused to apology for his statements claiming they were still “somehow probably guilty”

lmao trump shenanigans

do cucks like you just constantly ram a dildo up your own ass or what? I mean you take a quote out of context and form an argument based around your invented context and cite it as evidence. Your just cramming your own shit back in your ass with a dildo all fucking day

lets hope youre right

linking to Plebbit should be a ban offense.

>linking to a shillary sponsored subreddit

>linking to reddit

get out summerfag

Half those links are way out of context
the other half are biased/not an argument

Well all this shit is pretty lame. Its like a collection of all that shit we have already seen on here. I thought they would have some new shit.

Every one who ever went into politics is a fascist you fumb duck.

Did you even read your own source???

That link says that we should've taken the oil in Iraq since we already invaded, but we didn't.
>Trump: George, let me explain something to you. We go into Iraq. We have spent thus far, $1.5 trillion. We could have rebuilt half of the United States. $1.5 trillion. And we’re going to then leave. So, in the old days, you know when you had a war, to the victor belong the spoils. You go in. You win the war and you take it.

Libya isn't even mentioned once either despite being in the headline.

Wanna try again?

It's not taken out of context!

you guys are just fascist supporting racists

This whole topic may as well have been called 'Let me show you how blatantly full of shit the liberal media is'.

>get shit for posting out of context quotes and biased sources
>HURR DURR TRUMP SUPPORTERS DRINK SEMEN

>unprovoked

When is your summer vacation over newfag?

>its a biased source if it doesn't agree with my opinions!!!!!!!!!!

kys

>Trump is a fascist
>over 10 of those things aren't about Trump
W E W L A D

>61 replies and 12 images omitted.

Jesus Christ why is every fucking cuck on this board so easily baited?

low quality bait kid

> I think something is biased
>ITS THAT YOUR OPINION IS DIFFERENT!!!!1111!!!11!!

Sorry for discussing things on a discussion board

>X endorses/likes Y, therefore Y is X
I want this meme to end.

this

there is no subreddit that justifies reddit

>thinking abc is actually unbiased

Oh you dun it now

The classic "isis supporters are innocent" claim.

A synthesis of realpolitik and authoritarianism.
Also,
>Those dubs

>Linking to Reddit

>>Trump says the Chinese government "showed strength" in response to the Tienanmen Square protests in which they massacred between 250 to 3,000 civilians and peaceful protesters.

The lie is "peaceful protesters". The tiananmen square demonstrators were not peaceful, and had already murdered cops and firemen by the time they were put down.

>Trump is facist
>this is a bad thing
you came to the wrong ship for anarchy, brutha

>although if you really do want to talk anarchy I believe they still lurk somewhere around here

/out/ ->

Forceful and violent suppression of political dissent or disagreement.

Omfg... is it too late for me to be #cruzmissile now?

>Linking to reddit

>linking to reddit

wtf i hate trump now

but now i really do, fuck

I bet you've been waiting a while to use this one huh

>linking to reddit

that's a great source

I really like knowing for sure that this was actually said

>linking to Reddit

>Linking to reddit
typical anti Trumper

>reddit
Literally hitler, eh?

They made Trump seem awesome

I honestly don't get why you guys are voting for a literal clown.

Maybe its because you are uneducated and have low IQ. It's the only explanation. Maybe you guys should read up on stuff instead of brushing it off to the side.