Hey everyone! It's me the new alt-right youtuber!

Hit like and subscribe. Here we go with my first ever upload! I hope you like how alt-righty I am!

>vocaroo.com/i/s0BaEyVVfdt6

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s07xdpGqb9fB
vocaroo.com/i/s14sP6TcqY7P
vocaroo.com/i/s1nQvtLw9tmE
vocaroo.com/i/s1RdFhgx86tP
youtube.com/watch?v=Azyeo2NH-g4
vocaroo.com/i/s0Lr8pQlpVcl
vocaroo.com/i/s0qmDWih4Jra
vocaroo.com/i/s0BaEyVVfdt6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I hope you like how alt-righty I am!

2nd ever upload, remember to hit like and subscribe.

vocaroo.com/i/s07xdpGqb9fB

vocaroo.com/i/s14sP6TcqY7P

vocaroo.com/i/s1nQvtLw9tmE

KANKER
A
N
K
E
R

Holy fuck lmao

vocaroo.com/i/s1RdFhgx86tP

IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS.

what the flipping fuck lol

Still better than Sargon lol

+1 upboat

kek, masturbating to this

45minutes? more like 2:45

10/10

>emotivism

>look at me Sup Forums, im alt right, make america great again lmao, dont forget to pay me on patreon!
for fucks sake this shit just wont end. every single fucking day a new dumb faggot will be shilling his shit channel here and samefag it to oblivion

Please stop calling yourselves the "alt-right."

It's a term invented by the Jews to discredit Trump supporters as not "real right wingers" and to lump them together with totalitarian dictators. Call yourself Paleoconservative or some shit.

Just like some faggots shill their crappy comics amirite

Top kek

Pretty funny. Uploading to youtube now along with a paytreon link.

Remember to like and subscribe my comment. And although my comment seems pretty short, it's taken you 25 minutes to read it at this time. At this point I ramble a little bit more plugging a fellow alt-right paytreon personality who has a similar reach to me so that they can masturbate me back.

PS. Join me in my next comment for a 55 minute analysis AND a live 4 (four) hour debate panel on why -every little line said by feminist #893276459283 is stupid and requires urgent rebuttal with a "haha, oh my god, she's so stupid I just CAN'T-

Can you do one on conspiratards of the Icke variety? The ones who refuse to accept that you get to not believe their crazy claims unless you watch their 13 part 30 hour documentary video collection because "all the evidence is there and available for anybody who's not a sheeple."

Coming up next: I'm going to moment by moment expose how running from the cops on a go-kart is DEGENERATE

youtube.com/watch?v=Azyeo2NH-g4

The original video is 2-3minutes but my detailed rebuttal will total out at 39 minutes.

Trump and his supporters are not in any way paleoconservative.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Lr8pQlpVcl

>Paleoconservatives in the 21st century often highlight their points of disagreement with neoconservatives, especially regarding issues such as military interventionism, illegal immigration and high rates of legal immigration, as well as multiculturalism, affirmative action, trade blocs, trade unions, and foreign aid. They also criticize social welfare and social democracy, which some refer to as the "therapeutic managerial state", the "welfare-warfare state" or "polite totalitarianism".

Kill yourself. He may not be 100% especially involving traditional values, but if you are saying there are no similarities between Pat Buchanan and Donald Trump you have your head up your own ass.

Isn't the alternative to being right being wrong?

*sips tea*

I want to subscribe to the Alt-Righty

Were your grandparents gassed at the age of 6?

Honestly if you aren't Bernie Sanders trolling us you need to get a job doing his voice for parody videos.

Livestreaming and calling the DNC Hostage Hotline

vocaroo.com/i/s0qmDWih4Jra

Remember to click my patreon and donate!

>vocaroo.com/i/s0BaEyVVfdt6
IS THIS PERVERT PETE??

n-no