/cfg/ MEME DIVISION : Race War, the Convention Edition

This is a thread for dumping, creating, and discussing anti-Hillary and CF memes for immediate insertion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq
youtube.com/watch?v=XuVLkFyWtUo
rulers.org/usgovt.html#parties,
conservativerepublicannews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Clinton-Propped-NRD-990.jpg
dailylol.com/15-cartoons-and-memes-that-hillary-clintons-campaign-hates/#
usnews.com/opinion/cartoons/2014/06/16/editorial-cartoons-on-hillary-clinton
fellowshipoftheminds.com/tag/hillary-clinton-political-cartoons/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

Psy-Ops ressources

>Goddwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warefare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

font suggested by belgian user

Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

#####

#####
archived breads
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq

people at the convention booing n shieeet..... it's working. It's fucking working lads!!

If watching the diversity monkeys on display doesn't make one a white nationalist, I don't know what will.

>a fucking leaf not being a cuck
What am I seeing?

>a fucking leaf not being a cuck
you must be new ITT

Needs an apostrophe

we are trying to undo the damage.... gonna be a looooong, strenuous, uphill 16D space battle
omg this stream.... they can barely get a clap

>Needs an apostrophe
true.

Ahhh

I dunno who made this but kekekeke so rediculous

Take "Jewish" out, libs won't understand why you're bringing it up and automatically disregard it as anti semetic propaganda

got it on the other chan

This fucking convention is a slap in the face to the white majority; blacks, jews, illegal immigrants grandstanding and virtue signaling.. Where are the whites?

It's all falling apart.. people are walking out. And now MSM is eager to look anti-hillary so that they don't get swept up into the DNCleak shit show

They truly are the enemy, you can feel the juden's imprint all over this shit. What's next, the race-mixing afterparty? Please Kek, free us from this misery

The RNC was last week.

This board was blowing up about how the leaker was murdered in dc. Any sources? NEWS on that ?

where can i find more of these slides?

>The RNC was last week.
Don't remind me. Regardless, plenty of whites are aligned with the dems, they must love being lectured on how evil they are.

>slides
in the OP links, think it's in here

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium

>Announcement Video!
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

>David Duke vs. Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

>David Duke vs. The Young Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=FrnfplmjMOs

Share this

youtube.com/watch?v=XuVLkFyWtUo

Op can't bump his own thread so ill do it for ya

thx bud

bump

Getting slid hard

Nice shoop

I think y'all are doing Kek's work. Ever since these threads have been around Hillary Clinton's numbers have tanked.

We are here till the election, and possibly beyond!

making a meme, wil dump for advice

Gotta gas em all

Holder made a speech at the DNC a couple hours ago, thought i'd make this. Not sold on the wording, per se

Variant

I need a maniacal Hillary.

Just the head shot.

Buddy, if you made that original meme, many many thanks. I got 250 RTs so far with it, my pinned tweet for the last 3 days

NICE

yea this meme had great traction

meme this somehow?
OK, so we all know Debbie Wasserman Schultz (DWS) was the co-chair of Hillary's 2008 presidential run, where she lost the nomination to Obama. So, in order to lock down the nomination for 2016, Hillary was able to get DWS in charge of the DNC and manipulate it from within. That's the theory anyway, except....

In order for this to work, they would first have to, not only get the DNC chair to step down, but also get them to recommend DWS for the position. The Clinton's would have to promise something to that person, something more prestigious than being head of the Democratic party. So who was that person and what did they get in return?

It would appear that Donna Brazile was in-line to get the position, but she was only the interim chair after the previous chair left, served only one month. According to this, rulers.org/usgovt.html#parties, the previous chair of the DNC prior to DWS was Tim Kaine.

(((Debbie Wasserman Schultz))) needs to be thrown into an oven while still alive.

juuuuuicy

Working on it now.

ahh fuck he just said ISIS for the first time the entire DNC

bump for the hilldog behind bars

Thoughts please??

I like the OP image. Are they seriously doing the 9/11 thing? Bout to work on some Louis Griffin then...

Maybe add that line from the other meme...If it's too big to fail isn't it too big or something like that.

heuheuheuheuheuheuheuhehuehue

Slid too hard

bamp

Working on one

>If it's too big to fail isn't it too big
thanks for input, decided to make text more detailed instead, with actual numbers

I get that this is aimed at the bernouts, but wouldn't it be better to have a CNN pin rather than a Fox News pin? Anyone who's ever watched Fox knows they're anti-Clinton, and CNN's the poster child for a news organisation being in the Clinton's pocket.

Shitty attempt is shitty.

..... I didn't spend the 12 hours to paint that......

Take two

I you have to make the meme bigger, and the text smaller, wouldn't hurt. Seems overstuffed with info as it is imo.

She's also a filthy kike, in case her ethnic face and hilarious name didn't give it away.

Anyone have a good I'm With Her png ready? Wrapping up a decent shoop now.

I'm on my phone and as small as it looks, it's a lot smaller in the editor. I'll fuck with it later. Anyone else can make a go at it.

got a black follower angry at me "Stop Hatin', you weren't hating on the RNC last week, c'mon now"
lmao

To all,

I am a newb here, but I love this place. I want to help, but my skills are limited. I need your help.

The file I uploaded has a political cartoon image of Hillary Clinton. The cartoon depicts her needing help from the media to prop her up.

I have MS Painted the DNC on it, and I'm hoping anyone with good Photoshop skills can make the updated political cartoon more legit.

Here is the link where I found the image - conservativerepublicannews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Clinton-Propped-NRD-990.jpg

Also, here are some political cartoon links that might help with brainstorming memes that the masses will latch on to:

-dailylol.com/15-cartoons-and-memes-that-hillary-clintons-campaign-hates/#
-usnews.com/opinion/cartoons/2014/06/16/editorial-cartoons-on-hillary-clinton

-fellowshipoftheminds.com/tag/hillary-clinton-political-cartoons/

Pol's memes are strong, and will help win the fight against Crooked Hillary!

thanks for the links friend. always looking for more material, although we usually make our own. Doens't take top-tier shoop skills to make a decent meme, look at pic related, anyone can do that.

Another one.

You're welcome.

Meme Division does great work, and I've been spreading it on Twitter and Facebook.

I know those social media sites are shit, but I'm exposing the mainstream demographic to the good work of Meme Division! And, they're liking and sharing the memes!

I wish I could make a shirt with Sanders' image, and have "Cuck" at the bottom. What a fuckin' cuck!

I did not make this OM
just this variant
and this
Many thanks to the maker of 82932000 as it's solid gold material.

Nobody likes a CHEATER, and HRC and her cronie DWS are CHEATERS. Basically they conspired to burn down Bernie. To me this is HUGE and something we can use until Nov 8. Just keep reminding voters that Hillary cheated to get the nom.

The girl on the right was pretty cheerful during the Hillary's nomination today. Even tears of the libtards are fake