Wow. Tobey is a fucking GOD

Wow. Tobey is a fucking GOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCYLFSZ4qzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jc0eP7ausWE
youtube.com/watch?v=2LhEMrDvkOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>People on set were astounded though, not because of the fact that he had finally nailed the difficult stunt, but because upon doing it, Tobey shouted "Take that, jew faggots!" really loudly while looking at a group of extras, eating their lunch off-screen, while Sam Raimi cackled on his director's chair, yelled "Cut!" and threw a couple of coins at them.

That's pretty cool

When I watched this movie all I could think about was groping her tits.

tell me about it.

we'll never see a shot like this in another capeshit movie.

Why is Raimi such a fucking alpha?

lel

KEK

They were all covered with glue to stick together, so it's not like he balanced them perfectly, but it's still incredibly impressive.

I will never understand why she wore that moo moo gai pan style dress for that party.

>that part where Peter douses the cafeteria with gasoline and sets it on fire
Apparently it took twenty takes until the black homeless population was completely decimated. Raimi has stated that a new directors cut is coming out and includes all twenty takes.

God would of done it on the first take. He doesn't make mistakes apart from the Jews

every time

so good

>Sam Raimi cackled on his director's chair, yelled "Cut!" and threw a couple of coins at them
lol

They had someone from above dropping the items and they were fitted with magnets.
So really it's not impressive, it's actually the opposite that it took so many takes

fpbp

because it's fucking hot you fucking cuck
Those dresses are the sexiest non-whore whore dresses there are

I remember watching some doc where Raimi said he was basically forced to convince retarded Sony producers the scene of Peter crawling up a wall was done all practical to get more money from them

>oh no I have to get it perfect
>Kirsten will just have to fall into me over and over until I get it right

That sly bastard.

those dresses were all the rage in the early 00's son. did you forget already?

rachel always dress so fucking sexy in friends

I have no reason to doubt this.

>mfw it's real
man, i seriously didn't remember that in the movie.

>forget
>implying he was even alive

lol 10/10

In 2001 during the filming for 'Spider-Man' Tobey Maguire (whose role involved playing do-good 'man of spiders') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Maguire held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Kirsten Dunst (who played the character Mary Jane Watson in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

>did you forget already?
He was probably just a wee lad

It was a unity day festival all about multiculturalism and this:

wondrous times

The 90s to mid 00s was truly the worst time for fashion. Absolute shit.

dude it's the kissing upside down in the rain scene. who the fuck forgets that

It was a different time

You take that back

I remembered that, just not the nipples

> but critics were surprised to hear that one of the most memorable scenes - Spiderman's upside down kiss with Mary Jane - was never supposed to happen.

> "It was only when Toby spoke up that we realised the cable was too short." says Raimi. "All the female stars had clauses in their contracts explicitly forbidding them from talking to me directly - they needed a male handler to - to do it- and Dunst's [handler] didn't turn up that week."

> "The wire initially was supposed to let Peter dangle with his junk in MJ's face ... It was to both show Spiderman coming to terms with his power to dominate enemies and women physically and - at the same time - Peter Parker's coming of age sexually with all the hormones any typical teenager has."

put me in the reddit screencap too XDDDD

what the fuck is that

lmao you were never part of the cool kids eh

Wouldn't everyone scream about cultural appropriation now?

These posts are the reason I wake up in the morning

Of course, now they'd all be criticized for appropriation

>yfw it's true
fuck this era

The black ones wouldn't, it's ok if they do it.

Someone post the "get the fuck outta my car" pasta.

Welcome, reddit tourist

>"Wow M.J you're dressed like a chink whore"
The quips were better in those days

is this real?

We wouldn't get this with all the CGI that Disney pushes. Shame those days are over.

we did it reddit

That line never made sense to me. Turns out, in the extended edition, there's actually a pretty moving scene where MJ and uncle Ben meet, and Ben reminisces about his days in 'nam with the ladyboys. Apparently they were setting up a Ben-Pete-MJ love triangle in the early drafts, but it was rewritten at the last minute. That line is the only part they didn't cut.

GET IN THE OVEN, MAY

raimi is jewish

Honorary Aryan, though

>that kiss in the rain
>"Damn, Spidey... That was hotter than an Auschwitz oven..."

>"oh fuck"
wasnt this PG-13?

it was a different time

Where did this meme originate from?

It really was a different time

That bit were Peter derides the wrestler's costume by asking him if his "boyfriend made that for him"

Nowadays that sort of thing wouldn't pass, especially if said by the hero. It truly was "a different time"
thus the meme about Sam Raimi putting offensive stuff in his spiderman movies and getting away with it at the time.

Is this kino youtube.com/watch?v=pCYLFSZ4qzQ ?

>asking him if his "boyfriend made that for him"
lol, stop meming, user, you'll just confuse him

Damn son I don't remember her nipple peaking so hard yet I was just going through puberty.
I was such a cuck

Does he actually say fuck? I vaguely remember it but can't remember the last time I watched the unsensored, not TV version

>No Ben, he looks Anglo to me

Hey guys remember this Spidey trailer that they stopped showing?

youtube.com/watch?v=jc0eP7ausWE

it was husband actually.

Jesus raimi

You can normally get away with one fuck and keep the move pg-13.

Yes, and in 2027 people will say that the 2010's were the worst time for fashion. People will always think fashion of the past was dumb

Nah the 90s were actually the worst.
Worst people born:
Worst children grew up then
Worst fashion
Worst media
Worst everything.

>People will always think fashion of the past was dumb
but i like plenty of periods of fashion from the past. 00s and 90s were just shit.

Weird how the 80's was the peak of western culture and then we had the 90's

>worst media

what a completely tasteless, brainless faggot you are

the absolute madman

I don't know if the 80s were the peak but the 90s were definitely the nadir

>The power of Auschwitz's ovens... in the palm of my hand

If the fuck isn't a sexual reference and it's used only twice, you can still have a PG-13 movie

>156 takes

that cost the studio like, what, 2 million $?

>"Worthless shekels, who cares"
>--Sam Raimi, 2004

>A little known fact is that Sam Raimi purposely inflated the budget of Spiderman to a ridiculous degree. When asked about such wasteful spending, he simply said "I wanted to stick it to the those greedy kikes in hollywood."

Raimiposting might be the greatest thing Sup Forums ever came up with

>When asked about her "infamous" kiss scene in the 2002 movie Spider-Man, Dunst explained that she was aware that the rain had made her assets visible, but upon asking Director Sam Raimi if she could wear something else to conceal her breasts, she says "Sam looked me in the eyes for an awkward 2 minutes, without so much as batting an eye, with a serene look on his face, then he just asked me "What are your thoughts on the Klan, dear?". "It was very off-putting. It's safe to say i didn't ask anything again for the rest of the day".

childhood is love of baneposting
adulthood is love of raimiposting

It was a very different time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2LhEMrDvkOU

based Raimi

fpbp

Nah, the previous decades had some great fashion/hair. The 90s was objectively the worst decade for both.

Only 156 try? Wow this is mad skillz!

raimi is a jew too

what no way