TRUMP GENERAL: DINDU DAY EDITION

For those who hate their livers:
DNC DRINKING GAME: Take a drink every time the words “Progress”, “Forward”, “Dark”, “Systemic”, “Divisive”, “Hate”, “Rhetoric”, “Fear(s)”, or “Bigot(ry)” are said during a speech.

OFFICIAL DNC THEME SONG
youtu.be/Uq734_nZ7Eo

DNC PROTEST STREAMS:
periscope.tv/w/1rmGPDREeVLGN SHIT GOING DOWN
periscope.tv/Project_Sanity/1yoJMlrYdzzGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zaWS6zks0Vs (FOX 10)
youtube.com/watch?v=2cd18K3TSOk
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM (NTA)
youtube.com/watch?v=PMqBdZrKsls (SCANNER)
ustream.tv/channel/butthurtmetalhead-s-verizon-channel
livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/5971502

DNC LIVE STREAMS
>RAW FOX: youtube.com/watch?v=p7KxWE0Awzc
>FOX: vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
>CNN: hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming
>PBS: youtube.com/watch?v=xzFWdAs5VTc
>CSPAN: stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/c-span-live-stream
>TWITCH: twitchtv/dnc2016

WATCH IT HERE: CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump/Pence at VFW Convention Charlotte, NC 7/26/16
youtu.be/PJFC6xysLM4
>Trump/Pence Rally Winston-Salem, NC 7/25/16
youtube.com/watch?v=oRE55l6QgjM
>Trump/Pence TH Roanoke, VA 7/25/16
youtube.com/watch?v=fiGcveNDzvE

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC w/ Chuck Todd 7/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=iLcL2fSxGKw
>Manafort & Stephen Miller on CNN 7/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewv3f6vpNdM

PREV THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cassandrarules/status/758085418764079105
blog.dilbert.com/post/147918620271/clinton-uses-dark-magic
imgur.com/a/sxAKG
youtube.com/watch?v=cmnCEYtslHc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

awoooo

AWOO

awoovement

Fresh OC for converting #Bernvictims

>yfw the antifas, blm, anarchoenvironmentalists and all the other rabble were proBernie
>the DNC and the spearkers (including bernie) have done nothing but humiliate, condescend and piss them the fuck off

Will Trump make America WHITE again?

Do it. Do it. DO IT NOW.

twitter.com/cassandrarules/status/758085418764079105

blog.dilbert.com/post/147918620271/clinton-uses-dark-magic

>“Dark” is a linguistic kill shot from the left. I assume all the TV pundits on Clinton’s team got the message to use the word “dark” right out of the gate. I confess that at first I didn’t recognize how good it is. It’s designed, Trump-style, and it didn’t come from an amateur. The Clinton team is playing some serious 3D chess now.

>Do you remember all of those policy details Clinton talked about this week? Me neither. She’s done with that uselessness now. She went full-Voldemort on Trump this week and unleashed a “dark” spell. It’s a good one.

>Let me tell you why “dark” is so good.

>1. It’s unique. That’s a Trump trick. You haven’t heard“dark” used before in a political context. That makes it memorable and sticky. And it brings no baggage with it to this domain because no other politician has been so labelled.

>2. Dark makes you think of black, and black makes you think of racism (in the political season anyway), and that makes you reflexively pair Trump with racism even though it makes no sense.

>3. Dark can describe anything scary. It invites the listener to fill in the nightmare with whatever scares them the most about Trump. That’s a hypnosis trick. Leave out the details and let people fill in the story that persuades them the most.

>4. Repetition. Dark is the kind of word that pundits can work into almost any answer when talking about Trump. That means you’ll hear it a lot.

>I don’t think this one word will change the election by much. But it’s a sign that Clinton has at least one world-class persuader/advisor on the team. I have a feeling I know who. This linguistic kill shot has a partial fingerprint. If I’m right, Godzilla just got into the game.

IT'S OVER, DRUMPF IS FINISHED!!!

What happen in the past 30 minutes?

Did the mother dindus speak?

>DONNA BRAZILLE

It has to be. They could have backed and candidate other than Hillary, like Bernie, and it wouldn't be as bad. How people can say some of the things they say about Hillary with a straight face is amazing.

>Trump is on leddit tomorrow

is it work going to that place to watch?

ESPECIALLY YOU!
imgur.com/a/sxAKG

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE

S H I T S H O W
H
I
T
S
H
O
W

How can the democrats call the RNC a shitshow when they do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cmnCEYtslHc

IT JUST KEEPS

Yesterday someone posted a hi-res wallpaper of Manafort staring out the screen.
I accidentallied my computer before I remembered to save it.
Does anyone have the image I'm talking about?

apparently the mod who tried to shut down the Bernie Sanders subreddit last night was a Hillary shill

kek

I SEEN SOME THANGS

>To attempt an understanding of Barron without understanding his mortal enemies, the Globalists, is to attempt seeing Truth without knowing Falsehood. It is the attempt to see the Light without knowing Darkness. It cannot be.

I'M NO SPRANG CHICKEN
I SEEN SOME THANGS
AS A CHIL

I may smell like cock, but I'm no spring chicken.

does anyone here have the mega link with the HD RNC pics?

I guarantee it will be a shitshow.

Reminder that this is a unified Democratic party and expect a 6 point bump in the polls for Madame Secretary Clinton.

Silent protest. This is why it's so quiet.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

BARRON TRUMP WILL PURGE THE EARTH OF LEFTISTS AND UNITE EARTH UNDER A BARRON CALIPHATE, PRAISE BE UPON HIM AND PRAY YOURE ALIVE TO WITNESS THIS, INSHALLAH

This woman isn't old enough to have been alive during segregation

>America not as great as it could be
Its like they are trying to lose

>Here's the archives
>links to imgur

And so it ends.

And yet the liberals keep shitting themselves on stage tonight

I usually agree with Scott but if "Dark" is the best she's got she's screwed

LOOK AT ALL THESE E M P T Y SEATS

HAVE THE DINDUS TALKED YET?!

Why does Donna Brazil always sound congested?

Where are you getting these photos from?

prev thread was shit wtf, kike shill and noob

The irony in that image is delicious

>MUH CHILLEN MUH CHILLEN

Anything new, nigger?

No

>Pirkanmaa
edition of Alberto Barbosa, anyone?

>my disability doesn't need to be cured
>it adds to diversity
This is a cult.
This is a national cult on par with refusing blood transfusions.
Someone please stop them before they think corpses add to the diversity and go full Jonestown.

>jewddit admins are blatantly corrupt
Thanks, Captain Obvious

>silent protest in the media tent
they're getting played like fiddles

Jesus

The FOX10 feed crowd noise sounds like people milling around at the mall.

This is brilliant.

he said the same thing about "low energy" jeb

spot on with the linguistic kill shots

>I CAN'T LIVE ON $10 AN HOUR
>BUT I SURE AS FUCK HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ALL THESE VERY EXPENSIVE TATTOOS

>time for blacks to wake up to the things Clintons have done
How about what the whole Democratic party has done? No?

How can you do this America? How can you have no worry whatsoever to the future of our planet? drumpf is a climate change denying, anti-globalist islamophobe whose policy will certainly culminate in global environmental disaster and world war 3 fought with nuclear weapons. This is NOT a face you should trust!

Why wouldn't you support someone like Gary Johnson instead? He's very Sup Forums, and he doesn't have the outright insane fringe policies(like the wall and closed borders) that drumpf has made his trademark. We all know Johnson is the only one who can win against Hillary in the general election. drumpf, being a total noob when it comes to politics(just look at his campaign!), will just make a beginner's mistake and hand the election to Hillary on a silver platter.'

So stop. Just stop. I mean wow, he duped you good. Got you going for a while. And you must feel pretty dumb right now! I get it, you've become emotionally invested. But it's not too late to change your vote to a real politician with real political stances, like Gary Johnson.

>She waz on the street feeding the starving children and preaching the words of lord selling bible cd's

Not one of those women have the same last name as their kids.

Is it just me or is the convention fucking dead?

Literally lowest energy, barely any applause. I dont remember the RNC ever being like this

Have you read "Harrison Bergeron" by Kurt Vonnegut?

since when does hillary care about kids? this is the first im hearing about this

she fights for the children!

>Tampere

this democrat "love" shit doesnt really work when theres attacks everyday

I don't understand what she's saying now.

>it's a Donald Trump refused to rent to minorities in the early 80s episode

He was actually trying to kick out the troublemakers and vet new tenants so the decent ones that already lived there could live decently as the building was in a dangerous part of town.

Yeah that's your average Bernie supporter

>If your family member has died in the last year from the election day you're allowed to cast a vote in their honor

jesus christ, she looks like a zeta

>ILLEGALS DESERVE FREE SHIT

OH FUCK OFF YOU RETARDED SUBHUMAN.

She's cute. Think she's a virgin?

No, we can't worry about demographics vs white, it should be for the individuals' world; how society can encourage people of goodwill, create a youth that shows manners, and support hard-working American families.

VOTE HILLARY! CHILDREN! SAVE THEM ALL!

Very nice
They are cornered, their convention is a blatant shitshow and they have no way of covering their asses for this. The DNC is divisive as fuck.

AH WIT HER!

yeeaaaaaaah!

>I have no....
>cuck asks to prove a negative

what did he mean by this?

can someone explain why r/the_donald bans imgur links when slimg always loads 2 large unrelated ads on every page load? what's the benefit?

They're in the middle of a silent protest. Bernie delegates walked out. MSM not covering it.

even 1/3 empty the RNC was louder than this, and with less noise-cancelled boos

Holy shit.

>im here for the job interview

Would tbqh, i have a thing for tattooed women

I'm afraid not m8, I assume it goes into detail about the feedback loop cult members get caught in that distorts how they view the world to make them more dependent on the prophet/tenets of the cult.

>WHY CAN'T I GET A JOB
>BERNIE SAVE ME

im guessing its their new thing. Obviously a made up lie, after all, she defended some dude who raped a little girl so...

This approach wont hold

I'm bored out of my mind. The fact that everyone speaking still thinks it's the early 60s while the rest of the country has moved on doesn't even make me laugh anymore.

bruh, with all those tattoos I'd be surprised if there was something she hadn't done

How does she ever expect to get a decent job?

I swear

WE WILL ELECT CRIMINALS AND IGNORE CORRUPT
THE DNC DINDU NUFFIN
HEIL HILLARY

Anyone have a detailed schedule for tonight?

>This subreddit will be closing permanently at the end of the convention. Content will remain accessible, but no new comments or posts will be made. For presidential campaigning, please subscribe to the subreddits supporting the candidates you support. To continue the political revolution that Bernie Sanders started and help him in his organization, Our Revolution, supporting down-ticket races and conducting activism, please subscribe to /r/political_revolution
it all amounts to nothing

What are the odds Barron develops an incest fetish as a teen?

That place is almost empty and all the cheers sound hollow and forced.

Has CTR actually hired IRL shills to cheer?

>BURYING DEAD BLACKS BE RACIS
>YOU JUS TRYNA KEEP US DOWN
>#DONTBURYBLACKS
Funny thing is I bet a hashtag like this would trick at least a few dindus

who's godzilla?
>yfw hollyjew has been indoctrinating the world that dark forces always win
>Trump has, from the beginning, shown himself to be the candidate of Light
>shillary uses dark magic
Only the Good Lord stands between us and them, and no one can stand against his might