>Sweden

BOMBEN AUF ENGLAND
YEEEAAAAÖÖÖÖHHH

>Swedish education

So Why do you love your monarchy?

germany brings the heat

>Why are the British ugly?
lol

But seriously, why are you so good at waiting?

"Fair play" is very important here and ignoring queues are the height of unfairness

German genes

The queen is literally the living embodiment if the country. I do mean literally, it's legally that way

Not the embodiment. It's that the country is literally hers, and y'all just pressured her into getting like a council of you peasants to manage it for her. That's what you are, peasants. Even if you're not subjects anymore, you'll always be peasants.

Incorrect, snow yank

>Netherlands
>Why are the British so polite

i like the queen. much better than a president

>why are brits so good at waiting?
oh wow.

We might vomit all over their country and shout in their streets but at least we say sorry, please and thank you and that's all that matters

>>why are brits so good at waiting?
They do take it seriously. I watched a British guy at a roadside restaurant in Nepal get verbally angry with the locals that were just mobbing the counter instead of forming a queue. It was pretty hilarious

Surprised Ireland's wasn't complaining about why are the Brits so oppressive.

>Germany
>Why are the British ugly?

are German more beautiful than British?

GOTT STRAFE ES

>Is United Kingdom a country
Should we blame migrants or the type of Swedes who like migrants (which is most of them) for such a display of idiocy?

>why are brits so good at waiting
what

Technically the UK is one country and a combination of four countries at the same time

Yeah, they were pretty diplomatic about it

this

Manners are what separates man from beast. Americans are normally pretty polite which is nice, although they never thank you for holding doors etc which is annoying

sounds like you were in New England or New York or something, they're known for poor manners.

at least the netherlands is nice

I was in Boston so you're right hah

WTF I love the Dutch now.

"Why did Britain industrialise first" in Finnish Google searches

I have same question as New Zealand

>Why are the British so pale?
t. Alberto Barbosa

keke at the french one totally agree

brit adults drink like french teenagers, hard liquor, shots and puke and making a scene of themselves, just why?
Can't you drink like adults? 2-3 pre-dinner drinks, wine with dinner and go out for a few beers/cocktails afterwards. It's cheaper, you get to actually talk to and enjoy the company of the people you're going out with, and if you adjust food/drink ratio and remember to drink water you can have a full night out and barely be hungover the next day.
This is my go to week-end out routine, I'll go out from 6-7 pm 'til 2-3 AM for 40-50€ (~10k £ by the time you read this), wake up with a hangover manageable enough than I can blast it out at the gym before heading out for brunch.

pic related: brit birth counsling

Yes, but that's really not an amazing feat.

>why are the british so pale
This is what happens when you drink lots of aryan blood

>why are the brits so good at waiting

wut

truly our greatest ally

Wales isn't a country.

Splendid post

KARA