Who is scared to wear their MAGA hat in public?

Robot from rk9 here im a 23 NEET khv who ordered my MAGA hat last month but im scared to wear it in public because there is an open attack on people who support Trump.

Any advice on what I should do if encounter any punks like this? Im not a alpha guy like some of you im scared

turn 360 degrees and walk away

I ordered a MAGA hat but never received it.

Get a job

Thenyou would be walking towards him you idiot!!!

Did you order it from the official Trump shop?

Robot here, if you were really one of us then going outside and ever seeing a filthy normie fuck wouldn't even be in your list of concerns.

Carry a knife if they assault you, slash don't stab. Hold the knife properly right side up. Keep moving don't let them grab you

If they spit on you call the cops for spreading bodily fluids like a degenerate ape.

If they say something to you just say "Donald Trump 2016"

Open carry permit, solved.

Just b urself it's easy bro chick's love it

I wear my t-shirt to the gym and get left alone, at the mall that is another story.

Be sure to pull out your phone and record it for evidence and to show the world how shitty dems are

Where do you live?

I'm sitting in a bar in communist Washington right now wearing a shirt with trumps face and the words we shall overcomb on the front

Some times the first step to not being a pussy is to just stop being a fuckin pussy

Very old Sup Forums meme. Flew right over your head.

San Diego California. Alot of Mexicans here so I have always been picked on for being a white kid. Why I rarely go outside.

Avoid black neighborhoods and you'll be fine. In rural white areas you'll get loads of love for that hat.

That shirt could easily be viewed as a slam on Trump. Lib being safe in DC is not shocking.

I wear mine all the time. I either get comments of support, or nothing at all. I have had 1 person say something and it was some upper middle class black woman in my building.

I left it on my passenger seat one time and came back to deep scratches on my door.

Such a shame...SD used to be an amazing city.

Pepper spray.

Do as any ameriburger and get a gun.

No one is gonna bother you. I wear mine out to stores and other public places all the time. If some one got froggy I would knock em on their ass. Be a man robot. Hold your head up and you'll be fine.

God youre pathethic

I've worn mine everywhere and got compliments with the occasional dirty look no big deal

wear it with pride. hold your head up and look people in the eye. Niggers are cowards and will be aggressive only when they sense weakness.

concealed carry, shoot the nigger, be a hero.

I'm scared to order it since it has trump on the return address and I font want my mail tampered with.

wore it during my trip to Florida , either people don't care , give you shit looks or compliment you for it .

Though i only wore it around white neighborhoods so idk if you'll get stabbed by a dindu

wore mine to class the other day after my professor trashed both trump and brexit. It was glorious

>/r9k/ cuck looking for advice
Frankly the movement would be better off if you weren't publicly associated with it

>Any advice on what I should do if encounter any punks like this?
Call them bigoted fascists. It's what they are and 100% true.

Youve been memed, friend.

Haha you have been counter trolled my friend!

betas are not welcome in trumpland, please give your hat away to someone who can wear it properly

Do you carry?

My how new are you faggot.i bet youre a fucking candyass

I wear mine out every day haven't had a single bad comment, I even have one I wear to the gym. Maybe it's because I'm 6'7" 260lb?

I'm an actual Hildawg supporter but I wear my MAKE HARAMBE ALIVE AGAIN hat everywhere I go besides work and running

enjoy retaking the class dumbass

It takes a special kind of American to believe that other countries should be denied the right to practice democracy. It takes a liberal.

Can you physically beat someone for spitting on you? It's self defence right

Carry what?

Wrong Washington I'm not in DC
It doesn't look like a slam
Sometimes I wear the hat with it as well and have never had a problem

I wear mine around North Philly all the time. Get lots of bad looks, but nobody's said anything yet except support from other trump people. Honestly these people are all talk

>not taking this opportunity to be grow
>not taking this opportunity to learn
>not taking this opportunity to be a man
>not taking this opportunity to make user great again

The worst I got from wearing it was an awkward car ride with my friend, his girlfriend and her mom. She just kept saying how Trump was a sexist bigot and asking if I really support him. Just kept my mouth shut and said thanks for the ride.

Also one of my """friends"""" called me Hitler.

Sue them. Ruin their fucking lives

That explains everything. A gun, of course.

You have never been picked on sincerely for being white.

For being a weird r9k social tard: I'm sure

Portlandfag here, QUESTION for you guys with MAGA hats

When you order it, does it come in a box that says TRUMP all over it and on the return address and everything? I have to get my packges through my apartment office and I'm afraid they'll do something to it or me

>getting counter-memed this hard

how new?

I just went for a run through my libtard campus with this shirt on, got some jeers but noone tried to touch me cuz of course they're all pussies

falls for old playstation meme

And you just fell for his counter-counter meme.

Fucking dumb Aussie.

You have a flag you know...

Where you get? I want

gibs

Anybody spits on me I am immediately knocking them out. You can call me names and insult me, I don't really care, but if you spit on me I will react with immediate force.

I live in North Las Vegas and wear mine daily.

I'm also carrying a gun concealed with 16 bullets so I'm not too worried. I've actually only had positive experiences thus far.

I'd wager the average black/Mexican knows nothing about politics. Only person I've had argue with me was a Filipino man who was clearly scared of an economic collapse, and suggested either I don't vote, or that I run for political office myself. He was living comfortably and seemed concerned that an overhaul may effect him negatively.

plus sign, why are you such a downer faggot?

I don't get it either. He also called Orban a Neo Nazi

I hope you pack some real muscle to wear a tank shirt

ebay, like $16

Not me, i always wear my MAGA hat outside

Spitting on you is assault

I don't own one,I'm 5'6 and a easy target for bullies.

Spitting is classed as assault in the US , just like my country, isn't it?
Even worse than being punched is being exposed to any disease these degenerates have.

Thanks bro!

Wear mine all the time. Get compliments.

literally the only political signs i see up in my town are trump signs.

>hurr durr

I'm a girl btw

You can't stab people over a fistfight unless your a woman in America. And in most states you can't even carry a knife for the purpose of self defense. Get a gun or nothing.

>not man enough to get laid
>wants to wear a MAGA hat in public
this is bait, isn't it?

No, it's definitely a thing in poorer schools. I went to some piece of shit high school in Nevada for a year and was one of like 4 white kids at the school. We were constantly called cumskin, milkboys, crackers, and other stupid nonsense, we'd always be hollered at and the kids would often make circles around us to try intimidating us. One of the white kids lost it one day and swung at a mexican kid. He ended up getting fucking swarmed before the school police officer broke it up. Luckily I was there for less than two semesters. I hated it.

So carry a gun, and take some trash off the streets. I really wish a niggah would sometimes. I got robbed twice before I was old enough to carry a gun. And now that I've had one for years I don't even get to use it.

If I can wear one in fucking Germany you faggot can also wear yours in Freedomland!

Sup Forums is full of children from Sup Forums.
This is the last place to ask for advice.

> Fight back
That's all you do. 75-80% of the time the first person to punch wins the fight.

Burien checking in

Yes? Portland, Oregon is in the USA, senpai

I'm asking because everyone here is a shitlib and there are a ton of muslims in my apartment complex

Mojave? Legacy?

I wish I could find a girl my height sucks having to bend down all the time to kiss, hug my girl

LoL just saw this T

been wearing mine almost every day in socal. More positive reactions than negative.

I don't wear it to mexican restaurants / taco stands.

I work with teenagers as part of a travel program.

Two of the kids openly wear their M.A.G.A. hats without fear. I usually wear mine while driving, and occasionally wear it walking around town- but I'd still be careful in the event I meet some extremist wackjob... I don't own a gun so I'd have to rely on my limited tai chi quan ability.

>tfw head too big for maga hat

I hope for Trump store to sell hoodies or American print plaid shirts with a TrumPence logo. Some user posted a neat design before.

That's a lie and in most states you can carry an automatic/switchblade. I do every day. The length is what may be illegal, usually limited to 8 inches. Even in CA you can carry an automatic blade length limited to 2 inches. Who told you this shit? Lolol

/thread

This wouldn't concern any real robot. The trumpettes deserve to have the shit stomped out of them. Why would a robot want Trump, he hates the NEET master race.

Well memed

I wouldn't worry about Mexicans, I'd worry about the chinks, niggers and Americanized Mexicans.

Just bought this one - got nothing but compliments

Not in Nevada. Carry over from mobster days. No switch blades or collapsible clubs.

what are you scared about? Most people won't care. I wore it to the mall one time and I got a death stare from a ninja nun. That's about it

bump for answer

>Swiss education
Enjoy bowing to the jews, pussy

I wear my MAGA hat every where i go. I dont give a shit. I love triggering libtards

Well, you look effeminate enough I can believe you're Canadian.

Takes forever, made in the USA so they can't keep up w demand.
It has a return address