You traveled through time, in her room now to prevent the Clinton Administration

You traveled through time, in her room now to prevent the Clinton Administration

You give her a DVD, saying something before you leave. What is it?

Trump wins.

>DVD

If you marry a man named Bill Clinton he will cheat on you dozens of times and he will leave you to literally clean up after his rapes

A disc of anthrax

News clips of the immediate future. She would tell her family and friends, then be locked up for either being crazy or posessed.

Psychiatrists would get hold of her and fuck her up for life.

>dvd
I think you mean vcr you achronological dick

The Ring

>vcr
You mean film roll

>DVD

you tried

Hitler did nothing wrong

Why can't we rape her before going back?

NO FUN ALLOWED

Jet Fuel Cant Melt Steel Beams

Careful. Such an action may have been the reason she turned to evil. Why do you think she looks so innocent in the OP compared to now? Because she was raped as a child by spic who came out of nowhere. She was broken psychologically by this event and was compelled to later marry a rapist and demand that a horde of Aztecs overwhelm the US southern border.

Maybe you're just fulfilling history as it's already happened.

God fucking DAMN IT I am so sick and fucking tired of this
>DESIGNATED
MEME!

As someone who has actually been to India, who has wealthy and worldly friends and family who have also traveled India many times and can confirm my experience, and as someone who once considered buying a mansion in Kolkata where I could have 32 servants for the price of a cottage in New England, I can unequivocally tell you that the DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS Meme is a fucking LIE.

Unless of course, by DESIGNATED shitting streets, you mean that ALL streets are DESIGNATED.

Because if there is an empty space, the Indians will shit in it. They shit everywhere, whenever they want. Go to any restaurant in India, there is shit lining the roads and many people running in and out to use the great street loo.

What is actually more rare to find is a street that they DON'T shit in, which I actually think does not exist.

So please, stop with this DESIGNATED meme, it's not fucking true.

I cum down her throat and before I leave I tell her "My name is Bill by the way and we will meet again".

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

I see what you did there.

>the closest you'll come to being president is having a husband who lands the job and gets his dick sucked by a fat girl behind your back...the entire country will find out about it

a film of my dick

>give her a DVD in 1957
And I say.
>OP is a fucking faggot

VHS wasn't even the thing when shillery was a kid. Like, we're talking CEDs. Maybe 16mm

>the reason she turned to evil
>Because she was raped as a child by spic who came out of nowhere
shut it down the cabron know

I give her my number because young Hillary is a cutie

Give her Eyes Wide Shut

Whisper "Fidelio" and swing my cowl effortlessly around my body as I vanish into the darkness.

you fucking retard dvd players didnt exist back then

>Mexican
>first instinct is to rape

He meant a DVD from your own time retards

Let's assume that's what he meant. How's she going to play it if she doesn't have a DVD player?

Why did she have to age badly?

I'd have to give her the DVD confessing my love to her.

VHS of my doodle

>>bigaussiedongas.com.au