Explain this shit

I'm guilty of this too.

Was it because Carmela was an absolute MILF?

Better written character, better actress, much much better ass

I think it has to do with the fact that as viewers we share Carmela's hypocrisy, and we are reminded of our hypocrisy (buzzkill) by Skyler

When did Carmela have an affair?

If carmella had constantly freaked out over nothing and acted like her husband's every single act was entirely about her, no one would have liked carmella either.

But skylar is portrayed as never having gave a single actual fuck about walt.

it's because skylark was really annoying

CARMELA COULD YOU PLEASE

Carmella never sleeped or even kissed Furio you doofus, she stayed faithful to her husband who was constantly fucking other women

Skylar causes walts cancer from smoking
Skylar smoked when pregnant
Skylar made walt JR retarded
Skylar fucked ted
Skylar game walts money to ted.

Skylar is responsible for walts cancer, Carmella isnt responsible for Tony being a mobster

She fucked the school teacher in s5 you dumbass

i wonder when they're going to have anna gun and bryan cranston on better call saul, reprising their roles, as 30 somethings, in really, really, really dark rooms.

Because Skyler is supposed to be unlikable, you can tell from the very first episode

She doesn't even get her tits out during Walt's birthday handjob

>Tony is fucking other women all the time
>Carmela finally snaps and throws him out
>While separated Tony fucks his goomah like nothing, Carmela tries to start a new relationship but fails due to not being able to fuck someone other than Tony

Wow what an unfaithful bitch

They were separated then.

I was equally annoyed by both characters.

>She doesn't even get her tits out during Walt's birthday handjob
>Carmella gave Tony a blowjob on his birthday

WE WERE ON A BREAK!

Edie Falco literally unironically looks like a man wearing make-up. Not just "ugly" or whatever. Literally a transvestite. I don't understand how it doesn't bother anyone else.

>being able to resist The Italian Stallions 10-inch gabagool dick for several seasons

You gotta give her props

Also they are both blonde italians.

Tony was actually kept his woman in check, unlike Walt.

Carmela is just a better written character.

that aint falco

The Sopranos is just a better written show*

Carmella was equally as bad, but she had like 3 episodes (half episodes really) while Skyler was constantly nagging 24/7

Carmella got angry when Tony disrespected her, but she didn't stop the 'fun stuff'. She was "don't cheat on me", Skyler was "Stop selling drugs and killing people MUH BABY MUH JOB WE NEED MONEY NO WE NEED TO BE SAFE NAG NAG NAG NAG I FUCKED TED AND GAVE HIM ALL OUR MONEY"

Carmela never hated on Tony's crime while that's all Skylar did. Pretty simple.

Carmela knew from the start that Tony was part of the crime-family and that the source of his income was mostly illegal. She was more or less okay with him having side-chicks and resisted Furios mad big dick for so long her cunt must have started to hurt.

>She was more or less okay with him having side-chicks

So many dumb posts like this ITT, wowza.

Have you guys watched the Sopranos, or do you like to make incorrect infographics for fun?

>Carm
great character, great actress
>Skyler
shitty character, shitty actress

The problem with Skylar was that she seemed to be pushed toward the moral high ground, being the mom with a husband with cancer.

But once she found out about Walt, instead of sticking to the high ground or at least trying to understand him with some empathy to his position, she stooped to his level by cheating on him, and then stooped even lower by being complicit with his actions and being passive-aggressive bitchy about it because she fell for the stereotypical women-love-cash shit.

Carmela on the other hand never really held the high ground, she knew what she was into from the getgo.

SHUT

I think Skylar was just more of a cunt.

Wait people genuinely like carmela? I hated her but i guess i can understand why people would like her: by the time the show started she was already in the mud for years and because she wanted to support her lifestyle she came off as a good wife from the first episode.

Skyler was very violently brought into the world of crime and she was exposed to palpable risk more than carmela did. And considering that the show is about transition into crime it's understandable why she would nag so much and why that nagging would turn people off from her.

In reality they both were not very good people that went through redemption and we have seen skyler's humbled form and sopranos ends moments before carmela's journey.

Carmela is nicer as a person