Why are Americans always fighting on the train?

What's with you Americans and fighting on the train? Why can't you stop yourselves from engaging in this behaviour? It's almost like it's a national pastime for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnbmsc44oDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xRpoBvYbt_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JvUmvAl-KU8
youtube.com/watch?v=7J3A90wrj7w
youtube.com/watch?v=jsWCK--91qo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ERNu5zX-Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=peXDNm7qvto
youtube.com/watch?v=JrXJh9Dc4OA
youtube.com/watch?v=oT-UH0Hndfw
youtube.com/watch?v=XmoUW_EsK4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Cuz new yorkers are assholes.

/case

They want want to pretend they're in an action movie to prove their "masculinity".

Post more thicc

Americans are realizing we hate each other much more than any foreigners.

People who use public transportation in America are mostly poor and the poor are fucking stupid

I want to drink her bathwater desu

They use violence to mask their cfrippling self doubt and questionable sexuality. All americans are like this, they live in ground zero of the jewish indoctrination program. Jews are pumping oestrogen into the water and turning them crazy.

kek

>her

Like they have something to prove and they engagge in violent behaviour to initimidate, in my opinion this people should be given some sort of angry control medicine ence they cant stop urging to emotions this easy .
They come crying muh police violence .

Because we only have like two of them in the entire country and everyone has to ride them.

>implying

I don't get it, in America if you hit someone you are risking your life, because everyone has guns and will shoot you. So why do it? Why chimp out when it could mean that you jsut straight up die or become a quadreplegic?

first one is D.C.

I was going to post that

What's with you Britons and fighting on the tube? Why can't you stop yourselves from engaging in this behavior? It's almost like it's a national pastime for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ERNu5zX-Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=peXDNm7qvto
youtube.com/watch?v=JrXJh9Dc4OA
youtube.com/watch?v=oT-UH0Hndfw

Did you personally see a fight on the train?

Just banter mate

only 2 brits post and its copnfirmed brits to be relax peeps that just to have fun , fucking americans badasses have to screw the fun as usual

This.

>MFW urban planning cucks tell me to take public transportation
>MFW they don't at all

>all those interfering betas

should have beat their asses too

Thank you greatest ally

I've never even been on a fucking train nice stereotype asshat

Same here , its hard to understand why they don't use the gut nerve to stay out of danger and instead they totally ignore common sense and put themselfs in danger

Maybe it happens exactly because riding the train is not a national pastime here. Even in a car that isn't crowded people find a way to fight. During commuter hours it's pretty normal usually, but things get weird at night especially. Not long ago I saw some drunken old bum nearly sit on a black guy's daughter in his stupor and they had a big fight over it, when it was just me and one other person.
We just like to drive, and hate mass transit. Americans are used to taking a cab or even the bus, because you can get out any time I suppose. Riding the train makes people feel trapped and defensive, and then they get territorial like this. It's not so hard to figure out.

I can't justify owning a car currently. Also insurance premiums are almost double because I live in a multicultural area which puts me off further.

Thank you for reminding me why I ride a bike.

Because trapping people in a metal death trap is retarded. Being forced to travel with extremely diverse people is scary.

I dont really understand the thread, your flag says you are american so I can only guess you are, however you phrased your post like you aren't.

Could mean you're a tourist or something but what kind of loser spends vacation shitposting on Sup Forums.

On top of that the videos are full of foreigners, most sound like Caribbean nigs and the like. Not really "Americans",

Bizarre.

they used to have segregated trains

youtube.com/watch?v=XmoUW_EsK4I

In cars sometimes is even worst, people go out of control when behind the wheele , some people that are saints when walking in the street put them a car in there hands and see the how they transform themselfs into hulk

MODS!!!

>lock decent people in cage
>cage serves as primary form of transport for niggers

Gee, I wonder

>that south american manlet taking cheap shots in the first video

I'm glad he learned his lesson, it looks like everyone learned something.

how do you fuck up parenting that badly

Dad is that you?