Why is she a main character in the comics currently? She's arguably the main character in the movies

Why is she a main character in the comics currently? She's arguably the main character in the movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYaBNRKlBIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zvlf3TvVGck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does her whole head look like CG?

What? She's not a main character in the comics.
Because she's an evil bitch in the comics.

>main character in the comics
Nigga what? She's in one team book last I checked and is likely ready to betray them at any moment as per usual.

>Why is she a main character in the comics currently?
She isn't

Kill yourself

Because contrary to some conspiracy theories, the movies only affect comic books in terms of lazy writers who are out of ideas. There's no real drive for synergy; if they though that would sell, they'd just release a whole line of titles that tied in.

I'm not sure that's Lawrence at all. Also, the point of that makeup is looking inhuman; to be perfectly honest the burger looks a lot faker.

I think I'd rather have my dick in the burger than Lawrence.

>Hardees Commercial makeup is higher production value than Fox's

REGULAR
PERSON!

90s Mystique > Millennial J-Law Mystique
youtube.com/watch?v=uYaBNRKlBIQ

>your mom suddenly turns into fucking mystique
>only response is "oh mom" in that casual tone

Fox are notorious tightwads.

your adorable 9 years old daughter tells you "My favorite superhero is Mystique, she is so inspirational"

what do?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvlf3TvVGck

Give her some Amethyst or Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E.

I think that's the point to the question.

>lazy writers who are out of ideas
So most of them?

It's amazing how she can make the costume unsexy. I guess it doesn't help that it gets lazier every movie

Give me back Rebecca.

Mystique should only adapt one thing from these films, and not even really the films as much as it is from hardee's.

Mystique needs to be addicted to Hardees.

Give her Mayday

I would love a Rogue origins movie in which the main character is a terrorist mutant lesbian Mystique, it is impossible because Fox made her a hero, and Marvel owns Carol, so Rogue would have no one to drain powers from.

You're right, there's definitely no mutant flying bricks that could stand in for Carol.

At least Hardee's kept Mystic's look cannon from the comics in this commercial, at least until Fox screwed up her look.

yfw a fast food company has better makeup department then a billion dollar movie company.

Her make up in the commercial is shit though.
Just because she keeps the look doesn't mean that it's particularly well made.

She's only popular cause she's naked.

Well I think someone mistyped their question.

Gladiator?