Fake News

What are the biggest smear campaigns you've seen?

The on currently on trump
Liberals truly are those most petty bunch

What about Gary Hart?
Does Trump's smear campaing beat Gary Hart's?

At least try to disguise your Sup Forumsbait.

What was meant by this?

Sorry did I ruin your capeshit Sup Forums thread? The news is aired on television

>horrible actress who has proven she is a horrible wonder woman in a different movie that is also shit
>trailers look like ass
>"it seems some people just want it to fail"

Man I want it to be good but nothing points towards it.

polls are funny, its almost like you have to wait until they are over before you get the results, but im sure your president hillary can tell you all about that

>all those "best DC movie so far"
thats not really a great review. why cant my superman just get a good movie, he deserves i t

Ay

>That's not really a great review
Yeah, well that's because you're an illiterate cuck.

you are right, im sorry, i should totally believe all these no names from twitter. i mean you want me to believe that marvel has paid for good reviews, but WB who owns dc has already been known to pay for reviews, dosent do that?

Most of those are actual critics...Pajeet you are going to work overtime these next few weeks.

Go

It just hit me; clickbait is the new tabloids.

Aren't burgers embarrassed to have a literal manchild running their country?

Really? You just figured that out?

Yes we are. Those of us with brains that don't lick kike boots are at least.

>horrible actress who has proven she is a horrible wonder woman in a different movie that is also shit
Wrong

>trailers look like ass
Wrong

>"it seems some people just want it to fail"
A lot of people obviously do want it to fail

>shit movie gets bad reviews
>ITS A SMWEAR CAMPAIGN I SWEAR IT!!!

DCucks at it yet again

Hillary Clinton will never be president and every time someone on this board cries about it like a little bitch I get a big erection. Come on sweetie, reply, cry some more. Is today the day he's gonna get impeached?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No but seriously now, how do I get hired as a shill? They're going to need every man they can get for that Pirates piece of shit

Mmmmm. Butthurt libcuck, the image.

Why does this bastard has time to go on pointless twitter tirades every fucking day?

Don't you have a job to poorly do, your fucktard?

Fuck Hillary. She should be in fucking jail. Despite being a criminal, she'd still be a more competent president than Trump.

>Fuck Hillary. She should be in fucking jail.
Oh look, another Donald Trump campaign promise he won't keep.

TWOOO SCOOOPS

>The Donald Trump of comic book movies
>The movie that had a major sublot about a rich manchild creating a monster threatening to wipe out humanity to kill an immigrant
>The movie that depicted Batman going insane and repeating neofascist rhetoric
>The movie that had a rich capitalist manipulating media to the turn the public against an immigrant

See. That's why I maintain that this movie was misunderstood.

I'm not embarrassed because first I'd have to care about what other countries think of us
I just find the whole thing funny

>when you shitpost so hard that you forget which side of the argument you're samefagging