vocaroo.com/i/s0FjoGxKjJ6t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>AAAH YOUR PRECIOUS ARMORY! gratefully accepted

this line is hilarious, I don't know why it isn't memed more

Always wondered too

Memekino

THE DARKNESS BETRAYS YOU, CAUSE IT BELONGS TO ME

It's a really great line actually.

we have already gotten 5 years out of just the opening 5 minutes, we need to ration this movie for the next 152 years, we'd meme overdose if we did all of it at once

After batman said OP's line the camera cuts to bane and he just pauses and looks at the distance then after punches batman furiously. That part i always find hilarious for some reason

WHEEREESH DA TRRIGGER

members of the league of shadowsHSNAUHFBSYGUHBVSHBUGJ

THEATRICALITY AND DECEPTION, POWERFUL AGENTS FOR THE UNINITIATED

shpoils
will b
INJOYED :D

>But we are Anish E. Yated, aren't we Bruce?

Who was Anish? did Bane have multiple personalities?

Everytime

BUT WE ARE INITIATED AREN'T WE BRUCE

YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO IMAGINE THE FIRE

Kek

urr a big guy aha

jajaja el hothead

I WAS BORN IN THE DARK, MOLDED BY IT! YOU MERELY ADOPTED IT.

he was schizophrenic

Just like Juan Avyu and Juan Ovus.

No doubt.

MMMAHHH I WAS WONDERING WHAT WOULD BREAK FIRST

YOUR SPIRIT

OR YOUR BODY

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED SYMBIOTE

>BY A BAN, JO CYCLE BAND!

What was he insinuating with this statement?

I knew the movie wasn't as good as I hoped immediately after seeing it. But that"and you think that gives you power over me?" scene was 11/10

The first half Bane scenes are the best. The rest of the movie is shit.

La cabecita caliente

>tfw you watched this in theater at around 11 PM

>I am De'Leegh Osha Dowse

wtf I thought he was Bane? This post credits scene is too confusing

>vocaroo.com/i/s0FjoGxKjJ6t
Rate my Batman impression

shit board

bane belongs to Sup Forums

5/5, pretty good.

IM NOT WEARIN HOCKEY PASH

I first TDKR in a Sup Forums stream at 4am.

Is there any other actor who could've delivered these ridiculous lines in a clown voice with similar results? Hardy is amazing

> Gentlemen, Hish is Democrashie Manifesh

>SO UHH, IT SAYS HERE YOU'RE A BIG GUY FOR ME!
Just imaging Gillen reading in that stupid American accent makes this image ten times funnier

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I marathoned all the MIT video lectures in EE and CS, read up on the Batwing's API, sifted through a couple thousand lines of spaghetti code and patched a bug in the autopilot system all the nerds in R&D couldn't fix

>DARKNESS
I've reenacted this scene in my boxers so many goddamn times, that I know it's SHADOWS.

.ANNNNNnnnd you betrayed us! NRSSHH

Sounds kino desu.

RUMEMBUR WEN YEW EFT GOTTUM? BEFOOR AL DISH, BEFOOR BATMUN? EW ER GONE SHEVEN EARS. SHEVEN EARS EYE WEHTED, HOPING AT YEW WOODANT CUM BAK. EARVY EAR, EYE TUK EH OLIDEH. EYE WENT TEW ORENSH, THERESH ISH CAFE ON EH BANKSH
OF THE ARNO. EARVY FINE EVNING, I’D SHIT AIR, AN ORDUR A FERRYBRANKEH. EYE AD DISH ANTASHY, AT EYE WUD OOK ACROSH DA TABLSH AN EYED SHE YEW DER, WIFF A WIFE AN MAYB A OUPLE OF IDDS. YEW WUDNT SHAY NETHING TEW ME, NOR ME TEW YEW. BUT WED BOFF NO, DAT YEW MAID IT, AT YEW ERE APPY. EYE I NEVA ANTED YEW TO CUM BAK TEW GOTHUM. EYE ALWAYSH EW DER WASH NUTTIN HEER FOR YEW, EXSHCEPT AIN AN TSHRAGEDEH. AN EYE ANTED SHUMTING MOAR FOR YEW AN AT. EYE SHTILL DEW.

Sup Forums is Gotham, Sup Forums is the pit and /bane/ is Liam Neeson's mountain retreat.

CAGE?

>SO YOU CAME BACK TO DIE WITH YOUR CITY?
>No. I came back to stop you.
What the fuck was this line? It's like some kind of anti-quip

If you ignore the fact batman was only active for like two years before going into a 7 year retirement at the beginning of the movie and is hobbling around crippled; yes, the first half of the movie up until after Bane breaks Batmans back is a superb film.

Based Nolan

WHO'S THE ONE MAN TO DEFEATING ME IN FREESTYLE?

>I always get the big guys

We've gone mainstream now