First look at Alden Ehrenreich as HAN SOLO

first look at Alden Ehrenreich as HAN SOLO

Other urls found in this thread:

starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/05/tmz-shares-photos-from-the-han-solo-set-featuring-a-first-look-at-alden-ehrenreich-as-young-han.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least is not a cgi Tarkin

Apart from star wars autists does anyone seriously give a shit about this film? Or even anything Disney puts out now?

im a fan desu

They routinely are the top grossing movies worldwide every year so a lot of people probably give a shit.

A lot of people are autistic

How the fuck is this coming out only 5 months after The Last Jedi if they are just starting filming now.

who gives a FUCK.

Because they have 1000s of workers

more pictures from the set

starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/05/tmz-shares-photos-from-the-han-solo-set-featuring-a-first-look-at-alden-ehrenreich-as-young-han.html

more like han hobo amirite?

lol wtf i thought his name was hans yolo

Pathetic.

How come this guy is so ugly? I'm not even talking Kylo Ren weird looking but this dude is legit creepy.

Young Harrison Ford was easily a 9, this guy looks worse than most posters here.

Maybe they will add cgi elements to his face to make his look more similar to harrison ford.

Is this nigga a manlet?

I wonder if they'll give him a chin scar or make that a story element

unjew my shit up senpai

As long as they don't go the Looper method and glue all sorts of prosthetics to his face.

Because they have the Star Wars brand so it doesn't have to be good, people will pretend it is

terrible casting

>Han Solo is 99% Harrison Ford being Harrison Ford, 1% space cowboy

Challenge: name literally any project more dead on arrival than Han Solo without Harrison Ford

Will this film have any ping pong scenes?

Project: You Getting A Girlfriend

Justice League

Out of the endless possibilities they could make a star wars movie about they decide to fucking recast Han solo to make a movie that not even the most devoted fans fucking asked for.

Better have ping pong

looks frikin epic

>"Gee, let's cast someone who is fat and small and looks nothing at all like Harrison Ford."

>space hooptie

He looks like a fat homeless Emile Hersch

stop with these stupid-ass movies already

he doesn't look anything like han solo