Why is Feige so based?

Why is Feige so based?

>Actual Marvel comics fan
>Successfully maneuvers around stubborn Marvel execs to let him try MCU
>Idea seemed bananas crazy at a time because Marvel was nearly bankrupt and most popular characters were splitted between other studios
>Takes the risk and produces Iron Man
>Proceeds with creating $10 bln franchise from nothing
>Revolutionized the concept of movie franchise
>Runs things so efficiently that there were little to no scandals or production misfires for the project this large, namely all top stars are willing to continue filming
>No movie or script leaks like retards at Fox or Sony regularly do
>Of 13 movies he oversaw 13 are financially successful with 13 of those having positive critic reception
>Slowly returns Marvel characters to their home from other studios
>Excellent relations with Disney board as well as lots of Hollywood people
>Cucks Paramount
>Cucks Universal
>Picks up the fight with uncooperative CEO when the time comes
>Wins the fight and becomes co-CEO himself
>Cucks Sony into Spider-Man deal
>Humiliates WB/DC at capebowl of 2016
>MCU steamroller is going as strong as ever
>Starts war with co-CEO over Marvel TV
>Starts it just at the moment when Civil War is breaking its billion while TV ratings are declining - a move that will undoubtedly make him look good and co-CEO bad
>Looks like he is going to win this too
>This is the man who made Iron Man and Captain America larger cultural icons than Batman and Superman
>This is the man who produced a comic book movie about Rocket Racoon, a movie that was more profitable and critically successful than a movie featuring Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman

He also ruined like half the villains by cutting cotent against the directors' wishes.

2 Words for you.

COMMERCIAL SUCCESS

By sacrificing villian screen time, which hurts a little, he created the good-will from his corporate overlords that allowed Guardians, Ant-Man, and to develop hiw work with less oversight. It's a long term play.

>who produced a comic book movie about Rocket Racoon
That would be nice. But it was a movie that had Rocket Raccoon in it. Still impressive though

I just hope you guys won't shit on him when he botch it in the future. You guys always do that every fucking time.

>This is the man who made Iron Man and Captain America larger cultural icons than Batman and Superman
user pls

>When
"If" he botches it in the future, it'll be deserved. Remember, we used to like Bryan Singer once

>single-handed turns Marvel from the house of ideas to shekel factory
>Tumblr sucks his dick for putting their fav man meat BAEs front and center
>sleeps on money knowing he destroyed any credibility and originality this company had to appease his Jewish masters

That's what he looks like? I always imagined him looking like Didio with hair.

All that success, and Marvel movies are still mediocre.

>Twenty Eight Percent

Kids nowadays are dressing up as Cap, Iron Man or Bucky. Not as Batman or Superman.

>implying I give a fuck about DC or Marvel
>implying I buy into a meaningless console-war

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Yes. The fact that he took two mediocre comic book characters that were only beloved during the 50s/60s and transformed them into a worldwide phenomena and a 10 billion cinematic universe. When DC achieves a fraction of that, wake me up.

why does Sup Forums refuse to accept that Iron Man and Captain America arent B-Listers anymore?

>Make the same movie 15 times
>Make every single one of them have the same flat, visually uninteresting, made for TV house style
>Make every single story decision predictable as possible while dumbing down any of the complex holdovers from the comics for a mass audience.

Based as fuck.

Box office numbers.

different user but googled top 10 children's Halloween costumes of 2015
HalloweenExpress results are
1. Despicable Me Minion Costume
2. Marvel Comics Ant-Man Costume
3. Inside Out Joy Costume
4. Big Hero 6 Red Baymax Inflatable Costume
5. Disney Cinderella Deluxe Costume
6. The Legend of Zelda Link Costume
7. Cozy Bat Costume
8. Iron Man Mark 43 Child Costume
9. Rogue Pirate Child Costume
10. Halo Master Chief Costume

That has nothing to do with matching the popularity of Batman & Superman, or children dressing as Iron Man and Captain America.

They're def A-listers though, they just ain't Batman & Superman level.

Huh, I never figured Ant-Man would be so popular. Still though, I figured Bats and Supes would be on there instead of, say, Master Chief.

That has nothing to do with Halloween costumes.

Face it, we live in a world where fucking Ant Man is more popular than either Batman or Supes

That's because it was the most recent movie dumbass.

No you idiot, Ant-Man selling more costumes a month after the movie came out means that he's a bigger figure to children than Link.

Your post screams DCuck on SUICIDE WATCH

Ant Man came out in July

Judging cultural popularity by either box-office numbers or children's Halloween costumes would be downright foolish. As far as one can tell, Batman & Superman are indeed ingrained into the world-wide consciousness. This is proved by name recondition, cursory knowledge amongst the general populace and icon popularity. Granted, they might not be the most popular movie stars that they once were, but to understate their cultural relevance would be unwise.

Fuck this guy he chose Carol over Monica

fuck pulsar