New Regular Show tonight at 7:30 PM (coming up next / 5 minutes)

New Regular Show tonight at 7:30 PM (coming up next / 5 minutes)

Favorite Shirt: High Five Ghost, Rigby, and Mordecai destroy Muscle Man's favorite (and only) shirt, while he sleeps they try to find a new one.

Stream 4: stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/cartoon-network-live-stream

This episode still takes place under the dome, it also involves a muscle man clone.

Upcoming Episodes:
>Marvolo The Wizard: After the park has a renaissance fair, Pops believes he's a wizard and tries to find his home. (Airs May 26th)
-special Itunes volume sneak peek here: ebilflindas.tumblr.com/post/144122432751/marvolo-the-wizard-clip

>Pops' Favorite Planet airs June 2nd
>Pam I Am airs June 2nd as well

Upcoming Half-Hour Finale changes the course of the series: idigitaltimes.com/regular-show-creators-cast-talk-about-movie-and-season-7s-finale-486599

Toby Jones no longer works on the series as of Season 8, his last storyboard work was on the upcoming finale. He highlights it as one of his favorite episodes:
tobyjones.tumblr.com/post/144064418341/what-types-of-rs-episodes-did-you-like-working-on
tobyjones.tumblr.com/post/143875333576/one-of-my-favorite-regular-show-episodes-ive

Upcoming final episode descriptions from Itunes volume includes: Mordecai and Rigby's Favorite Band comes to town, Benson gets a crush, and Cheesers lures Mordecai and Rigby in with VIP Memberships.

>inb4 people still watch this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoOUFl7xYN8
pastebin.com/raw/cAqVbKrJ
mega.nz/#!bsdDBaZS!bShZvNwGpfB47ur-WZJo8CjwaFq196_p76wYWyf5Gvc
youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo
youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM
youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=RoOUFl7xYN8

It's on!

It's on!

i was expecting a chainsaw
arrowrake was pretty great

It's on!

This finale guide is still in development as well, this is subject to change by it's official posting time.

Unless someone already has the link, the MEGA to The Button will be posted after this episode, I can't get my MEGA account to load to get the link.

Thank you.

It is.

MMMMMMMMMMMMITCH

pap pap

WWWWAKE UP

smack

Stream: pastebin.com/raw/cAqVbKrJ

>it's a mordo and riggs get cancer episode

>I work in Retail. Hurting people is all I have

He's right about that.

>I work in retail, hurting people is all I have

did rigby just outrun a fucking potato cannon?

fuck we know who pam is
pam in the episode titles
benson's crush oh shit, user was right

MORE asbestos, MORE asbestos!

I haven't watched Regular Show in quite a while. Can someone give me a recap about this whole dome thing?

What has Science done?!

JUST

i love when they talk to the scientists

holy shit knitch sewrelstein

JEEZUS CHRIST HOW HORRYFYING

literally a muppet

he sounds like a SNES game

we dont know yet what the deal is, that's the deal
last episode, they were just fucking with them, like here's a self destruct button, don't press it

whats this dome thing? another underlying plot like the thomas stuff? guess that means I should watch episodes again

what the FUCK

nice line riggbles
how much you wanna bet that skull comes back in like 30 episodes

I thought they resolved the dome last week, why is it still up?

>"thaaaaaaank youuuu......"
F

upcoming finale story, it's bigger than the thomas story and everything else they've done

did anyone hear what the guy said after Pam told them about the cloning system? an opening in the dome?

I was sure he was going to get Fargo'd
>Thank you
Holy shit

Some kind of dome arc. Mr. Maellard put it there.

I'm surprised they kept the dome up, but more surprised that the scientist are actually consistently funny characters.

No they didn't, Maellard didn't clarify anything beyond the fact that it was just a "test".

It's a longer experiment, they're actually studying their habits but with the opportunity to leave the dome now.

I want to know what they got on HFG in that conference room.

That back door to the lab was open, which was how they managed to sneak in.

It's going to end in a retarded fashion, just like the first they did this in that 30 minute shitfest, right?

>upcoming finale
So, is this going to be the final season?

What we got from this episode:
Dome stays, it's also over the park in the next episodes as well
They have all the park crew's measurements
Cloning equipment
The Scientists are more concerned about how Langer will act and actually care a little about the park crew to not warn him they were in the dome facility
Pam is the woman with the glasses and that's who Benson ends up crushing on, likely yet another test on Benson

That's all I can think of off the top of my head

this season finale

no, they get sent somewhere in the end possibly

i was laughing extremely hard at the muscle man muppet

Download link here!

mega.nz/#!bsdDBaZS!bShZvNwGpfB47ur-WZJo8CjwaFq196_p76wYWyf5Gvc

Love you my man.

Hey, did you ever get that Ninja Shoes short from the saturday block premieres? When The Button rescheduled I think it still aired, it's online in poor camera quality, and also Wikipedia says it aired as the first short before those others you uploaded

Based as always, Madrid. Thanks.

Mucho dinero, bro.

how stupid was that guy to not realize mordecai rigby and fives were not scientists and were the main people they've been watching for awhile

..and also not human

based fives, probably one of the best episodes of the season

>thank you

I'm guessing they have special plans for Benson.

They don't get paid enough. Or at all.
Best part of the episode right there.

I guess Format Wars (both? maybe just the DVD sequel) is part of the finale business.

Even though it could be just another copy machine idea put in, it seems interesting they'd have something like that.

why would that be connected

You don't know?

what the fuck i liked the jim bros

Shit I fucked up in that image and meant to fix it last week, the image with Gene (3rd) is from Thomas Fights Back, not Park Manager's Lunch, both episodes are good looks at the East Pines Park though, so watch both before the finale.

Speaking of Tants, that was an episode with Thomas in his pizza outfit.

Remember when Benson's Car aired out of order and no one knew why Thomas was in the outfit? That was pretty good.

This dome stuff is cool but I feel like Rigby's high school arc is the real biggest part of the season

and I love it, I know everyone here hates it but I find it really charming, after all this time it's pretty acceptable for rigby to be bettering himself

>inb4 he's faking it for eileen
it was his motivation, a screw up like him needs good motivation, beyond "hey dude if you have your diploma you can get this burger! ooohhh!!!" and having a girlfriend is a good one.

Wasn't Tants just the one where the only issue was them removing the tag on the outfit and the guys showing up saying it was illegal? How is that connected to the Dome? At least with Cheesers there's a thing studying their behavior in the future with VIP memberships, and Jim Bros Burritos was a Cheesers thing, you could argue that they were studying the foods they like and what they would go through to get it or something.

With this, Tants guys just showed up enforcing their policy about cloning their product, did they say something that could be brought back later?

It was almost better that way.
It's certainly easier to care about it when we actually know what's going on.

I wouldn't be surprised if Maellard funded tants knowing full well that only Pops would ever buy such a stupid product.

>With this, Tants guys just showed up enforcing their policy about cloning their product, did they say something that could be brought back later?
I think it might have something to do with how Tantsco and Playco seem to be the same thing with an alternate wordplay gimmick for their other products.

Though Pops did apparently spend 400 dollars on the two he got Mordecai and Rigby, I think Maellard bought them and gave them to Pops, he does have a fuck ton of money.

Pops has been scammed before into buying fake coupons to Steak Me Amadeus, so he wouldn't even question if Maellard, his dad, gave him these things. I'm assuming Maellard knew about the Parkiversary thing Pops does and told him to give them to Mordecai and Rigby, or somehow set up Tants into giving Pops them

>two trillion dollars
Holy S

It's pretty brutal.

It's interesting to note the end of the episode featured the Tantsco President giving Muscle Man and Starla a "prototype Frelt" and it ended with them still keeping it.

This all seems like a product thing, Cheesers has the food, same for Jim Bros, Tants and Playco were also products, East Pines is just something Gene is running to rival the park.

The Dome made a knitted version of Muscle Man completely from one strand of his "human" hair. That's pretty advanced machinery.

I'm really liking season 7. Both season long plots this year have been stellar and the filler eps have been hilarious. A lot better than Adventure Time shit anyway. At least Regular Show doesn't rewrite established lore.

This thread is making me think the plan is to launch the park into space in order to sell things to aliens.

Just don't go into their threads calling their stuff shit and our show is better and all that jazz, I was in their recent thread and made a reference to how this show has a lot of things in common and a faggot got on my ass saying their nothing a like and to make my own thread instead of comparing one good show to a piece of shit show. Fucking fandom wars are shit.. the only times I've understood strong hatred is SU and MLP and to an extent some others, but I don't want to pull shit in from those, just saying.

RS isn't the best series to ever exist, you can think so if you want, I don't care, but if you call it bullshit and hate it strongly because of some relationship episodes, that says more about you then about the show.

Launching the park in space is the number one theory, selling things to aliens i dunno.

>They don't have a blueprint about Benson

>They're working hard to get Benson fired
-The test in The Button was to get Benson to push it, get fired, and Doctor Langar getting put in charge of the park

I'm really just wanting Benson to not be so targeted, the guy has been through so fucking much over the series, it went from having horrible slacker employees to living alone, being depressed, and constantly stating the park is the only thing he has left

>the park is the only thing he has left
>fucking looses it at the finale
I'm not ready, I don't want this to be a thing but they've hammered it in often it's the only thing he has left
>Th Lunch Club states it
>Men In Uniform states it
>the drum kit episode stated it as well I believe

I just feel conflicted about the other CN "lore" shows.

Regular Show is the only one that feels like it has high stakes/is building up to something huge. Adventure Time has fallen into this writing corner where they can't really figure out how to save it. It's become too contrived. Steven Universe became pretty bad with season 3 and everything just feels cheesy know. Even with this Lapis vs Peridot bullshit and how they fixed the cluster in three minutes by "talking" to it. Gumball can't keep itself focused on the plot and is Hell bent on keeping the status quo, which is a shame as the void stuff is really fucking interesting. I just want the other shows to get good. I can't wait to see where this Dome and Spark stuff goes in RS though. Most hype since Gravity Falls.

>Most hype since Gravity Falls.
agree with you there, I don't need lore in a show to relax and check it out, but JG's vibes and the way the show is works well with lore/stories

It's probably going to have a better payoff too.

I never noticed this was a trend. I remember thinking a few weeks ago how the dome blueprints reminded me of the time the park was lifted in The Real Thomas, but I didn't recall those other two episodes.

If it was just 2, there wouldn't be so much of question, but it would still be three with this dome story, now it's 3 visual scenes from different episodes plus a 4th with the dome story.

How long was this a plan? I'm sure they were coming up with this story as they went, but Fortune Cookie is an early season episode, then Saving Time, then Real Thomas.

THANK YOU

I just realized what I thought was blueprints of molecules is the park and some tube travel stuff.

The one under The Real Thomas, to the left. The center is the park and the path on the ground, outside of that (which is the dome) is other areas that's connected to the Park.

I'm actually more hyped about this than anything else, shocking for Regular Show.

Take into account how all the previews are for the half hour episodes, whether it's the halloween ones or actual plot stories, the promos always have such an intense atmosphere.

This is confirmed to top everything, I'm looking forward to how they promote it, sounds like the biggest deal on CN, more than the cluster promos for steven.

can anyone name those planets in that one blueprint please

I don't think the plan is that old but I'm sure it was inspired by all the times the park has been almost stolen/destroyed.

Two new episodes in one night? That's... pretty cool?

Here's what I believe..

Pops' Favorite Planet might be either a "naming a star in the sky" kind of story, or the dome simulates a sky as some sort fo test and pops gets confused or what not. Also his head is like it's own planet, but I'm joking.

Pam I Am is certainly the "Benson has a crush" episode, with Pam from the scientist group. I'm going to be pissed if it's a test and she throws him for a loop, but it's what I'm expecting.

It's the solar system from the sun to pluto.

benson you idiot

>teen titans go thread has 91 posters
>we have 21

what the fuck i'm pissed

it's mostly hate i think

no one here has even mentioned the fucking wedding scene yet, and for 21 different posters, we're lucky.

Though since I mentioned it it's coming, I'd go ahead and post it now but every time I load youtube's page it's just a bunch of shit to push through

There's nothing about TTG threads to envy.

I stopped some time during Season 3, are they trying to do plot now? Did they just see Steven Universe and Gravity Falls and realize they need to pull people in with promises of suspense and on going lore to get viewers? Fuckers, that's why this show went to shit since Thomas.

>21 posters
>still 21 posters
And here I thought I was just getting paranoid.

2nd guy I also posted I've been here.

I don't recall, was Every Meat Burritos around Season 3? If not I've either seen more then that season or it was a random one I caught on TV

>two episodes in the same season that are both "[blanks] favorite [blank]"
So they're getting lazier

I think it's connected, but yea it's worth noting. They're also spaced apart by one episode. I want to say it's not laziness since it's that close, but I don't know.

I'd like to think it's like the episode titles are sort of the scientist's notes, they wrote how Fives told Mordecai and Rigby how it's his favorite shirt.

Later, whatever the planet episode is about could be the same deal.

lum lum lumpy breasts

this episode was really good, i liked the odd filter they put over his voice, anyone know where I can get an audio filter like that?

It just sounded low quality to me.

New preview when? AT got one right after the episode.

The kids that edit the wikia are horrible fuckers.

>Summary of page edit "I changed a fucking spelling mistake, why do you keep asking me? God damn it's like I'm being targeted by the Government"

Benson confirmed the biggest and most important part of the experiment.

>especially you!

>nothing deadly
>nothing too deadly
I guess they are going to do something bad with Benson in the end

>I want to know what they got on HFG in that conference room.
he can't handle his mistakes and blames other people for it

Honestly, just throwing together some one-off companies for a lame conspiracy like this is pretty dull.

Why you eat it up is a more interesting mystery.

Maybe that but they said he's the only logical one in The Button.

East Pines wasn't a one off, it's been around since the early seasons and has had a lot of episodes to it. Playco has been mentioned a few good times before the Duck Crisis special, Cheesers is the biggest restaurant in the show, they go there extremely often
Tants and Jimbros are the only 2 that are one-off companies from older episodes.

I don't get why you have to come here and be a jerkwad when it's not that big of a deal in the first place.

Oh no! They have been mentioned a FEW times instead of just once! This surely makes them more important.

>when it's not that big of a deal in the first place.

He said, in a thread discussing said lame conspiracy.

You seem to be aware this is lame, but because it's the only interesting thing the show can offer you now, you latch on.

It's like some exec said "we need more mysteries, could you make one?" And damn, they are right, nerds really eat this shit up, because it gives them something to do and the feeling they did something exciting.

jesus what a fucktard
disguise the bait a little, guys

So is Pops going to be used in this too? He IS Maellard's son.

>right top

Coming Soon:
youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw

Sick Day
youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo

Pizza Pouch Drop:
youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM

1973 Tetherball Championship Trophy
youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4

cool

ninjago shoes short though?