You guys ready to become illegals?

You guys ready to become illegals?

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/report-germany-to-spend-94-billion-euros-on-refugees-in-next-five-years/a-19258420
migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/charts/Annual-Number-of-US-Legal-Permanent-Residents?width=850&height=850&iframe=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, remember it is your obligation to feel bad for the illegal criminals willfully committing a crime & then contributing to the decay of society on every level. THEY are the victims

The internet was a mistake

>Watching a VR film
>Suddenly a ping pong scene comes up

You think they'll include the scene of getting raped by the coyotes helping you cross?

>fellow immigrants

hahaha fuck off.

>pro-immigration apologist
Spotted the European

can I get a quick rundown of this hot new meme?

Yes, most of the first world is pro-immigration, bud. I'm sorry you don't like cheap labor that benefits your economy.
>inb4 b-b-but Muslims blow things up sometimes! That means all immigration is le bad

>benefits your economy
you mean benefits the rich kikes that employ them and sell them shit

>America's own mantra is pro-immigration

>cheap labour that benefits your economy
I didn't know most western countries supported slavery

What about muh universal basic income?

>unskilled labor
>is slavery
by all means, go and do it for them.

LEGAL immigration and that was back when we need workers in our factories and weren't shipping jobs overseas

>cheap labor is worth it to destroy your nation's ethnic heritage

I'd rather pay a little extra to ensure that Paris doesn't turn into Algeria by 2100

Sure thing, boss. Again this may be more your speed:

Not that dude but i seriously hope you arent implying we dont have modern day slavery, or that you can be the top dog without a decent amount of extremely cheap labor

dude we need more immigrants even though jobs will be automated in the future lmao

Problem is the same people saying we need immigrants for cheap labor are the same ones saying we need to triple the minimum wage you can't have it both ways.

Where does it say that in any creed/motto/declaration/constitution of any state?

>benefits your economy

dw.com/en/report-germany-to-spend-94-billion-euros-on-refugees-in-next-five-years/a-19258420

Right up until it fucking doesn't

>calling yourself progressive
>employing cheap labour on jobs that can and should be mechanized
ishygddt

wtf I hate borders now

Cheap labor is well and good... until it oppresses wages and promotes a serf-tier class.

Eitherway, no one should promote the idea of favoring illegals over its citizens.

>by all means, go and do it for them.
Sorry. You might refuse to admit it (muh white guilt meme), but I enjoy being a white male. My skin color dictates I wont have to do that shit for pennies a day

>Americans weren't caught up on the legality of immigration for over 100 years
>literally accepted ship loads of people daily
>now, all of a sudden, based on barely any factual statistics
>Amerifats are concerned with pablo and his family coming here, making shit money and overall putting more money into American economics then most do
>now apparently, we need to worry about muh legality of immigration
>because some are criminals, sometimes.
>illegals take less government assistance than citizens
>make billions of dollars a year for American industry
>this is a "problem"
I bet that wall ought to do it, amirite? They certainly don't fly in planes

I was implying the absolute opposite of that my dude

We need to build a wall around Sup Forums to stop Sup Forums from illegally immigrating over here

But Tumblr, Twitter & Jon Stewart said they are the victims
Oh my, I'm so confused

I am mostly talking about America. But immigration in Europe has been more of an economic positive.

You seem to be too stupid to comprehend the word illegal. Pls kys asap

>making shit money and overall putting more money into American economics then most do

False. Educate yourself.

Shit, I forgot that Lady Liberty wasn't a symbol for America. I forgot that her plaque says "come here legally, Mexicans and Muslims get the fuck out!" my bad.

>>Americans weren't caught up on the legality of immigration for over 100 years
Because they didn't have to be.

Pew disagrees with you, kiddo. So does the Bureau of Labor Statistics...

>muh symbolism
go to bed son, adults are talking.

>haha those damn yankees, don't they know slavery is good ? That cheap labor !

Why? They were shipping ten times more people then.

>arguing that Lady Liberty was not a symbol of the US and their absolutely open borders policy for the last century
How do Sup Forumsfags even function?

How is not wanting illegal immigrants coming in, destroying our culture, refusing to assimilate, commiting crimes ect., automatically make someone /pol?

no they weren't

If America was true to its mottos then there wouldn't be income tax.

Face it retard, America is dead.

>destroying our culture, refusing to assimilate
>how do these boogeymen not make me Sup Forums?

>equating a poem used to raise funds for a statue to a hundred years of actual immigration policy and laws

They objectively were...

>do something illegal
>be surprised when get caught
I don't care about immigration at all, but you people could at least not advocate crimes.

You guys ready to face the reality of rampant white male crime?

>the only think that supports your argument is a jewish poem at the bottom of a copper statue
baka

Are you really this delusional ? The vast majority of people are against illegal immigration, even in America.

You are baiting though, so I'm not gonna give you any more (you)s

migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/charts/Annual-Number-of-US-Legal-Permanent-Residents?width=850&height=850&iframe=true

evil wideys bix nood

that's not ten times, do you even know how to read graphs?

>was literally the global mascot for the US
>literally our selling point was open immigration and near open borders
>literally practicing this policy for 100 goddamn years
>some retard kid from Sup Forums comes around here
>"BLARRRGGHHH WE ISOLATIONIST NOW GET OVER IT"

Did you fail American history? This isn't hard.

Non-whites are inferior

How the fuck did this simple common sense fact become so controversial??

>Americans weren't caught up on the legality of immigration for over 100 years
A growing nation, faced with multiple wars include 2 major world wars
>literally accepted ship loads of people daily
See above
>now, all of a sudden, based on barely any factual statistics
Shall I post the crimerate chart regarding how immigration (just here in America regarding hispanics) has spiked all crime; specifically rape, drug-related & violent crimes. Oh wait, I'm talking to a libtard. Facts = what's frames YOUR narrative only
>Amerifats are concerned with pablo and his family coming here, making shit money and overall putting more money into American economics then most do
Except it's been proven most don't put it back into OUR economy, they send it back to their family. I'm not even factoring in the burden brought on by collecting State-paid benefits (Welfare, taniif, SNAP, etc)
>now apparently, we need to worry about muh legality of immigration
Legality? This isn't a gray area, m8. IT IS ILLEGAL
>because some are criminals, sometimes.
Some? By illegally entering the country they have committed a crime, snowflake. That is the literal definition of a criminal
>illegals take less government assistance than citizens
lmao. Source pls
>make billions of dollars a year for American industry
Not sure you understand how economics work
>this is a "problem"
No. YOU are the problem for propping them up. You have become so indoctrinated that you throw yourself into a White Knight defensive stance over something you're too ignorant to comprehend.
>b-but Sup Forums
Go on, say it.

>The vast majority of people are against illegal immigration
Eh, not really Alex. Most want it to be easier. Or to decriminalize being an illegal. I think you vastly overestimate how many people support your views because you won an election and anti-immigration people are louder.

it wasn't literally any of those things you stupid millennial. it is literally a copper statue on a rock.
the word you're looking for is "metaphorically"

>Shall I post the crimerate chart regarding how immigration (just here in America regarding hispanics) has spiked all crime; specifically rape, drug-related & violent crimes.
There hasn't been a spike due to illegal immigration, but you can try to prove it. Show me. You realize that we have had the lowest influx of immigrants in 30 years, right?

Almost 70 billion dollars were sent back to mexico in 2016, and they don't pay income tax and they send their kids to school without paying taxes. It is a problem

You absolute fucking ignorant dirt bag. You are clearly not American otherwise you would know that up to the passing of the 1952 immigration act, immigration was restricted to white Europeans, by fucking LAW. Gdiaf you revisionist lying cunt

Stay cucked, EU

>passing of the 1952 immigration act, immigration was restricted to white Europeans, by fucking LAW.
Uh, no?

>IMMIGRANTS ARE GOING TO LOWER WAGES BUT IT IS YOU RACIST POLTARDS CONTROLLED BY THE 1%
what did leftypol mean by this

yes you fuck. Up to 1952 only white Euros could be naturalised. This is fact

>everyone I don't agree with is Sup Forums

communism and capitalism are the two sides of the same shekel

>cheap labor that benefits your economy.

Man you are perfectly programmed to such that corporate cock. Really dumb. And no most people don't agree with your shitty, pro-rich people opinions.

>relying on census for these statistics
>literally unquantifiable because no one would willfully self-incriminate
Because if there's one thing I've learned it's this: criminals aren't liars.

When will they learn?

I'm all for immigrants as long as they follow the law to get here.
Why do people have such a problem with that?
Why can't people just obey the law?

mexicans obey the law, it's the white and black americans who don't

Proof?

>Being a Mudslime

Literally this. The Rothschilds backed the Russian Revolution.

The guy on the left looks white. Not the other ones though.